Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Rose that Grew from Concrete...

Reaction score
"Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
Proving nature's law is wrong
it learned to walk with out having feet.
Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams,
it learned to breathe fresh air.
Long live the rose that grew from concrete,
when no one else even cared."

----a poem by rap-legend Tupac Shakur

Tupac grew up in nothing but adversity...

-he had no father to teach him to be a man
-he grew up in the ghetto
-growing up he had no friends because he was always moving
-he was arrested 8 times before age 20.

So how does someone like Tupac go from being a nobody to a legend? It's because he realized his life wasn't going in the direction he wanted it to be going. He realized it was time for a change. So he went out and MADE SH*T HAPPEN!!! On his own, he taught himself how to be a man. He busted his azz for years, working hard, facing plenty of adversity.

And what came out of all of this.....
-A RAP LEGEND
-A MILLIONAIRE
-A SEX SYMBOL

With his relentless drive, Pac was at the top of the rap-game, selling millions of records, being able to afford almost any thing he wanted, and having millions of women wishing they could be in his presence. Against all odds, he made the impossibe POSSIBLE.

The point of this post is to show that if you aren't satisfied with your life, it IS possible for you to make a complete 180-degree turn for the better. Whether its school, a carreer, or girls/women. However, if you aren't willing to bust your azz for what you want then you might as well quit while your ahead.

"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going."

"One that would have the fruit must first climb the tree."

"The whole world steps aside for the man who knows where he is going."

"No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings."

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
word....yo what song is it where he raps about the rose that grew in concrete, and he compared it to himself growin in the ghetto or something like that i forget, do u know what one it was?

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drive.

That is a key factor.

You can have it all, brains, looks, talent, skill, charisma etc, with no drive you never do anything with it.

A man who has the smallest amounts of these qualites combined with drive will go far....drive is also partially about endurance as Pook was saying, or rather endurance is a product of drive.

Drive and Determination help you Weather the Storm, and then the clouds disappear.

Lion.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tupac is a fumbling flake. Who gives a sh*t about that loser! I could pick-up 10 times more chicks than that fag.

soopafly4eva

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
Tupac is a fumbling flake. Who gives a sh*t about that loser! I could pick-up 10 times more chicks than that fag.
Aye man, watch your mouth. There's no reason to disrespect someone who I and many others consider a legend.

unDutchaBle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Him and Suge (his boss) went to parties of 60+ women and they were the only men. Trust me, he was a real DJ. Listen to the song Whatz Ya Phone Number. The guy knows how to get those panties wet my friend.

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dip
word....yo what song is it where he raps about the rose that grew in concrete, and he compared it to himself growin in the ghetto or something like that i forget, do u know what one it was?
I don't know what song you think you remember it from, but I don't ever think he made a song out of it.

He had a album come out about two years ago that featured his poety being read by different artists, plus he had a poetry book published call "A rose that grew from concrete", or something like that.

Mr. Mystery

unDutchaBle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Mystery
I don't know what song you think you remember it from, but I don't ever think he made a song out of it.

He had a album come out about two years ago that featured his poety being read by different artists, plus he had a poetry book published call "A rose that grew from concrete", or something like that.

Mr. Mystery
In the song Mama's just a little girl (new album, Better Days), in the end he talks about this. He's pretty good with words

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
um....wasn't he killed??for being a moron.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Post I can relate to Pac in alot of ways. Without drive and ambition you have nothing.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RESPECT... but!!!!

Pac was a DJ in the sense that he was a driven, ambitious and dominant personality.

He was a failure in one CRUCIAL sense -- he wasn't a survivor. A real DJ would have figured out that the life he was living would have gotten him killed -- as it did. In fact, Tupac fortold his fate, he predicted that he wouldn't live to see the age of 30. It was true.

A true DJ is the one who macks the ladies, eventually finds the one for him, treats her right (and expect no less from her, and isn't one bit afraid to toss tha ho' if she doesn't), and produces beautiful progeny to make him immortal.

I really believe this - Tupac was an inspiration but ultimate a failure as a DJ. That's why everyone think it's a doggone tragedy -- and it is. He had a lot of potential.

Chubbs Peterson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: RESPECT... but!!!!

Originally posted by jakethasnake
Pac was a DJ in the sense that he was a driven, ambitious and dominant personality.

He was a failure in one CRUCIAL sense -- he wasn't a survivor. A real DJ would have figured out that the life he was living would have gotten him killed -- as it did. In fact, Tupac fortold his fate, he predicted that he wouldn't live to see the age of 30. It was true.

A true DJ is the one who macks the ladies, eventually finds the one for him, treats her right (and expect no less from her, and isn't one bit afraid to toss tha ho' if she doesn't), and produces beautiful progeny to make him immortal.

I really believe this - Tupac was an inspiration but ultimate a failure as a DJ. That's why everyone think it's a doggone tragedy -- and it is. He had a lot of potential.

Whooooooo! You broke it down! I completely agree. And I only recently realized this after getting into an argument with a female friend of mine about sexual/gender dynamics...

Displaying value, charisma, confidence, money, attractiveness, whatever... what TRULY matters, what the essence of all these things are rooted in is whether or not you exude SURVIVAL SKILLS. That is the basis of everything WOMEN FIND ATTRACTIVE in a man.

I think about guys that I know who have absolutely NO MONEY, but talk a very good game. These guys have SURVIVAL SKILLS. If you talk a good game, you can continue to exist. That is what a woman is looking for, because subconciously, on a biological level, she needs to feel reassured that her "mate" will ensure survival of a)herself and b) their potential offspring.

(And quit deifying Tupac. Not meant to completely disrespect him, but he was just a man like anyone else. You wanna know what his unrealized "potential" would have become? Homeboy woulda fell off sooner or later like every other rapper and people would've eventually got sick and tired of him and moved on to the next big thing.)

Komodo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tupac was a greta rapper.But I was a bigger fan of his father and aunt both stood for what they belived in.His aunt went to prison then broke out and escaped to cuba.That's what I calla down ass chick.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was his aunt called? and who u mean by his "father" ? u mean the "lover" of his mom who he related to as a father?geronimo pratt i guess?

Anyways, pac and bruce lee are 2 of the persons I admire most. They`re just such an good example of how important ambition is if u wanna achieve things. Think about how many songs pac made from 94 to 96...in just 2-3 years he made...damn I dont wanna count all his hot ass **** now lol...you know plus them 100's of songs that r still unreleased...most other rappers do one or two albums in that time

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flamer, shut your mouth. You have nothing intelligent to say.

Makavelli, when Pac died he had $150k. No millionaire, courts drained all his cash.

NATHINNICE

Don Juan
Reaction score
PAC SPOKE TRUTH

Whatever anybody can think to say negative about that man, the fact still stands that he was a modern day prophet, have you seen the impact that his death had on the urban communities dawg, i mean come on he was the voice of the hood and we will always love him for that, he bit his toungue for no man or woman and if more men had the balls to express themselves as passionatly as he could then they'd see how these females love that ****. You can keep a woman by simply bein passionate about something other than yourself, peep game phonies!!

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVPlaya
Flamer, shut your mouth. You have nothing intelligent to say.

Makavelli, when Pac died he had $150k. No millionaire, courts drained all his cash.
Calm down there choir boy. Just because you paid $10 to be in the Tupac fan club doesn't mean that you have a right to speak up.

Just to add to what I said previously. Tupac is a loud mouth idiot who deserved to be shot. The guy slept with Biggie's wife and did alot of other shady crap before somebody finished the job and ended his pointless life. He obviously wasn't a millionaire at the end of it because he's too stupid to deal with his finances.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calm down there choir boy. Just because you paid $10 to be in the Tupac fan club doesn't mean that you have a right to speak up.

Just to add to what I said previously. Tupac is a loud mouth idiot who deserved to be shot. The guy slept with Biggie's wife and did alot of other shady crap before somebody finished the job and ended his pointless life. He obviously wasn't a millionaire at the end of it because he's too stupid to deal with his finances.
word.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now boys...!

Play nice or don't play at all. :p

HighFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely post, but for this, I will make an exception. Anyone who cannot appreciate Tupac for all the aforementioned reasons might as well be castrated with a butter knife. Dekka, your reply is so ignorant i'm not even going to address it. Since Tupac's death he has made MILLIONS. Had he been alive, those millions would be in his bank account. He has provided inspiration and been a source of hope for underpriviledged black children in ghettos across the nation. Beyond that, his emotional lyrics that nearly anyone can identify with on some level, address many aspects of human nature, and reveal the frightfulness and corruption that characterizes much of our society to this day. His beliefs are immortal and his "lyrics are blueprints to money-making". End of story.

Peace out