Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Road of Life

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my first post so bear with me here:

The Road of Life

Life is a rough thing. There are so many choices and bumps in the road of life that they are uncountable. 90% of them are also unforeseeable. As we cross over a bump in life we generally stop everything that’s going on and try to analyze why we hit that bump, then think of what we could have done differently to have avoided it. This is actually a pretty funny thing to do. Why do you think we do this?

I believe we do this for future reference. We do this because running over that bump probably hurt and humans naturally don’t like being hurt. This is a perfectly ok thing to do. But what about those really big bumps in life?

The really big bumps in life are handled very similar. The only difference is after the analyzing part. We can actually get angry and sad about making a wrong choice. Depending on what that choice was and the consequences after it will determine how angry and/or sad we become.

This happens and it is extremely difficult to realize. The only thing you can do is try to be conscious of this and try to avoid over analyzing things.

Life is a road filled with many intersections (friends, lovers, acquaintances, etc), highways (happy times), and bumpy dirt roads (sad times). We will always have choices that take us through the path of our life. The choices we are making right now are constantly shaping our lives.

When you are looking back on a decision that was made that you were not happy about making, try to ask yourself this: At the time I chose that path, disregarding what I know now, did I think I was making the right choice? You should ask yourself this because it is easily forgotten that you didn’t see things as clearly as you see them now, and that you were not as educated about the situation as you are now.

Don’t dwell on the past. The past is done. What happened in the past is forever a part of your life whether you like it or not. Making peace with it is the only true way of forgiving yourself. What you should do instead of living in the past, is live in the present. The future and the past don’t really matter. The future can be changed and is never quite clearly visible. The past is set in stone and can never be changed. So why worry about these things?

Live your life in the present, only look at the paths you chose in the past to help you decide what to do in the present. Always remember that every little and bump you encounter will make you more intelligent and more strong. I assure you that when you are looking back at your life when you are 80 years old you won’t remember the pain you felt as you moved across those bumps in life. You will remember the glory and the accomplishments you made in your life, and you will remember the strength you had to overcome those bumps and obstacles.

Don’t sweat it. Don’t sweat anything. What’s done is done, and that’s that. There’s not a damn thing in the world you can do about it. Accept your mistakes, make peace with them, and move on with your life. You always have yourself in times of need, and that’s the only person who you really need. You’ll always be there for yourself and a choice similar to one you’ve made in the past will likely present itself to you again sometime in the future, but don‘t worry about that. Let things come and pass without getting anxious. Live your life. Stop worrying and just drive that car down the road of life and enjoy every little spec of gravel and dirt along the way.

indianDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent post .

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember posting something very, very similar to this about a month ago...

--Mission

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want you all to use this visualization to help you to always move forward with your experiences with women, and everything in life.

Right now, at this point in your life, you are at home. Everything you did in your life up until now is inside the house, there is a big "for sale" sign outside the house, you have locked all the doors and you are leaving. You have memories of the things that are in the house, but they are no longer part of your life. The house represents everything in your life you have done up until here, and you sitting outside the house beside your car is you deciding to make a substantial change in your life.

Now you get in your car, and you start driving, this represents you as you begin to gather knowledge on how you want to lead your "new" life. Here is the catch, you are driving down a single lane highway, there is no traffic coming the opposite direction, there is no way to go back. There are also forks in the road, with signs, the signs represent decisions that you get to make along the way, such as "talk to her" and beside it "don't talk to her" each pointing in a different direction. Each path is an alternate universe, your life will change based on what decision you make. This is how life is, there are thousands of dimensions layered on top of each other, and each decision shapes what dimension you are in. Take that in for a second, think about it.

Carrying on, as you drive down this road, you get to choose the speed you go at, you can even stop, BUT you can NEVER turn around. You are free to stop and look at scenery, these are your memories, and they are experiences in life, and you get to choose how long you want to hold onto them for, before they become just another piece of passing scenery on the road. Whenever you approach a city, is a major event in your life, there are many forks in the road, and many things to take in and learn. Remember, as long as you are driving down this road of your "new" life, you are improving, you are learning more. You get to consciously decide which way you are going to go at each fork, you get to decide which alternate universe you are going to live in.

Think about this as you live your life, think of each decision as a fork in the road and slow down to decide which way you want to go. Think of women the same way, consider what will happen is you go AFC on her, or what will happen if you are DJ about it.

--Mission

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops!

Great posts by Viva AND Mission. These analogies DO go hand in hand very well. Hey---who the hell ARE you guys? ...THE WONDER TWINS???? (wonder twin powers...ACTIVATE!!!

Yes..an old 70's cartoon reference---I've dated myself...again. lol

Anyway, sorry I missed your earlier thread of this post, Mission. But I'm glad I caught it this time. This is good food for thought for all of us who actually appreciate thinking on a more multidimensional level.

Peace...one day.