Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Rise of Ugly, Disfigured, Fat and Repulsive People as the New Ruling Class

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Things are getting bad. The fattest, ugliest, and least attractive people are demanding that they be praised for their courage in the face of discrimination, hate and bullying and that they are therefore "beautiful." The world has turned topsy turvy and what is grotesque is now beautiful. Trannies, the mentally ill, and monstrosities are now celebrated. When are we going to push back against p.c. culture?

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Not to mention that Heather Heyer is now supposedly a saint. The autopsy report showed that she was 4'11" and 332 lbs. That's a BMI of 67.1. Normal BMI is between 18.5 and 25 for reference. Is it possible this extremely obese woman, dressed all in black on a hot summer day, who had been walking in the heat for several hours, who had a life insurance policy at age of 32, just MIGHT have died from morbid obesity and overexertion?

She was not even struck by a car and yet James Fields was sentenced to life plus FOUR HUNDRED AND NINETEEN years in prison.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 20yrs we will have an epidemic of fatties having heart/diabetic issues.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There's no rising.

People just want to feel good in their current predicament.

It's the same with losers who continously blame others because he himself is incapable and refuses to change how he thinks.

And he keeps on doing the same thing over and over getting the same results until something changes....; the way he thinks.

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
It don’t matter. Nature will always prevail. Pc culture can’t suppress human bias and judgements. Let them try. It’s funny for me.
Being a teenager in 2000's UK was tough. Mocking a large girl like this strange 'friend' of mine did got you incarcerated by the teacher but that was it. No widespread campaigning on the TV. I myself had a big nose and aspergers. There was no platform for me to feel accepted and liberated. I have grown to accept that people in daily life are horrible in their nature and there's a lot of hypocrisy on issues like looks/ sex and gender equality. Unfortunately people are wanting a whole load of Disney and sunshine shoved up their arses.

Last edited:

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to mention that Heather Heyer is now supposedly a saint. The autopsy report showed that she was 4'11" and 332 lbs. That's a BMI of 67.1. Normal BMI is between 18.5 and 25 for reference. Is it possible this extremely obese woman, dressed all in black on a hot summer day, who had been walking in the heat for several hours, who had a life insurance policy at age of 32, just MIGHT have died from morbid obesity and overexertion?

She was not even struck by a car and yet James Fields was sentenced to life plus FOUR HUNDRED AND NINETEEN years in prison.
You do realize that regardless of that he had the intent to kill a crowd of people by intentionally driving his car into people. Please don't defend a person like James Fields, I dont care if person was 600 lbs what he did was completely wrong and he deserves a nice and long sentence.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overall forced acceptance for self inflicted uglyness and harsh punishment for those who dare not to like it applies to everyone...except to short/bald/ugly men.

You can openly discriminate them, mock them or make it clear you want nothing to do with them.

A woman can eat till she looks like jabba but only to dare saying you like them "in shape" gets you fired...mocking those men instead with your hands and words gets you a comedy award.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuse my language in advance, but, how many of you fat ar$es predominantly eat at the following instead of cooking meals at home? Aah, don't give me a crap that you don't have time and you are busy with work and other S#!7. If you can't cook food, you don't deserve to eat food.

With all lazy ar$es in the world who can't cook a friggin meal at home, it is invariably going to happen. You all deserve to date ugly fatties and reproduce ugly fat kids. It's disgusting. Yuck.

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuse my language in advance, but, how many of you fat ar$es predominantly eat at the following instead of cooking meals at home? Aah, don't give me a crap that you don't have time and you are busy with work and other S#!7. If you can't cook food, you don't deserve to eat food.

With all lazy ar$es in the world who can't cook a friggin meal at home, it is invariably going to happen. You all deserve to date ugly fatties and reproduce ugly fat kids. It's disgusting. Yuck.

Like anything its all about moderation. If you eat well most of the time, one burger from these places wont kill you. Now, if you eat at these places all the time you will probably have issues.

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta admit, I love going home with the King, or the KFC Dirty Louisiana :cool: