"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

The right way to get a girl's number

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
902
Reaction score
6
Age
52
Location
WORLDW!DE
GUY: We’re all going to Barcelona tonight, you should come with!

B!TCH: OK!

GUY: What’s your number?

B!TCH: It’s 602.555.1212.

GUY: Cool. I’ll call you around 8 to let you know when we'll be there.
…

That’s how it works for me. If I asked for a girl’s home phone, it would throw off the conversation. It is just plain weird to ask for a girl’s HOME PHONE. TAKE WHATEVER NUMBER THE B!TCH GIVES YOU!! What the fvck, do I need her HOME NUMBER for? She always has her cell with her, it’s easier to contact her that way, and it’s more comfortable for her to give out.

If you want to contest me on this, then fine, it's your life, but I KNOW what WORKS IN REAL LIFE and NOT IN THEORY!!

Keep on asking for those girl’s home phone numbers boys. I need more guys to disqualify themselves from the race!!!

HAHAHA

I’m going to start a website soon with more sh!t I regularly use that WORKS and is NORMAL LIFE SH!T!. Not this canned sh!t that sounds good in theory, but is just put out there for fvck-ups who will believe anything someone tells them.

Cheers!
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
1,070
Reaction score
2
Location
Down South. Between the Y junction.
Dude how could I have been so stupid. I could have walked up to any random HB on the street, in da club and said what you said and gotten her number......... not!

No one would care to doubt your methods, but in the form you just wrote down sounds so simple and basic and not really helpful

What you need to include is the

-background
-scenario
-context

ie. the lead up
 

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
902
Reaction score
6
Age
52
Location
WORLDW!DE
That's not the point MacDiddy.

The point is to ask her for her number and not her home number.
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
When I approach, after the introduction and the conversation stages are done and she is comfortable, and I am ready to close, I usually take out my cell and say "What's the best way for me to get in touch with you?". I still use the "What's your number line?", but I've been getting better results with this one.

If she gives me her cell or home number, I don't really care, I'll call either one. Insisting for a home number will send warning signals to her head, and will mess up all the effort you put into warming her up to you.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
1,070
Reaction score
2
Location
Down South. Between the Y junction.
Now that mobile/cell phones are prevalant, and probably the easiest way to get in touch with anyone let alone a chick, the way I see it is that she will give you her mobile no. by default.

Why would you want her home number if she hardly picks it up and would almost certainly have an answering machine attached? I sense lack of interest if a girl offered her home no. I usually toss the no. back at the bytch.
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Never ask for the phone number...Demand it..

Scenerio when I was recently in Hawaii --

HB: So its like 3 am here at this nightclub..i'm getting pretty tired.

Me: Yeah..it is late...so you're staying at the Sheraton Surfrider eh?? I'm at the Royal Hawaiian next door...dial your number on my cell phone (whips out my trusty cell), I'll call you tommorrow to hit the Waikiki strip..

if you didnt notice...i never asked for the number...i subtly demanded it without being bullish...cell number, home number, hotel room number..as long as you get the number..thats rule number one..whipping out the cell phone and letting her dial it in also eliminates my drunk ars from keying in her number wrong..have her proof read the number too...i often do a negative hit joke making sure that i'm not getting a phoney number...i usually use something like: "this better not be the fake number you give all the guys here...because if it is..i better just ask for your sister's number instead"

rule number two is to already have a game plan....i was on vacation so i had to act quickly on what i plan to do with this girl and how much time i have on the rock...so i made my offer direct, to the point, and met up with her and her sister the next day for drinks, shopping, and a lil hotel drinking party before hitting the nightlife again..

regardless of what number you get...never ask...a subtle demand works much better...
 

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
Never say "Can I have your number?", instead say "What is your number?". That small change can also make a difference in getting a number or not.
 

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2000
Messages
763
Reaction score
26
Age
50
Finding the "right" way to get a girl's number isn't exactly a problem unique to older men.

Moved to Don Juan Discussion.
 

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
323
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Location
Anaheim California USA
if i feel she is interested i just say "what's your phone number?" just dont put too much importance on it, if she gives it to you fine, if she doesnt fine too, it affects the ego for a couple of minutes but next!!!.

same thing for the date, if you FEEL she is giving you the old, not answering phone calls, avoiding contact, always buisy, excuses and more excuses she is not interested so next!!! dont get mad or frustrated move on, dont put too much importance on it cause it kills your game.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top