“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The right frame of mind for approaching girls you don't know

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2002
Messages
832
Reaction score
0
Location
Right there! [email protected]
Most of the newbies here have had girlfriends by now and if not, oh well, dosen't matter too much. If you go into a pickup situation and your nerves are getting to you just think about how much more of a risk it is to ask a girl out you already know. If you know the girl, she probably knows your friends, especially in H.S., and if you are rejected you have to worry about her gossipping about how you asked her out (not really a bad thing if you think about it). While if you are approaching a girl you don't know, who the fvck cares if she blows you off, you don't have to see her or hear about it again, and you've started beating your fear of rejection (an extremely useless fear, it can only hurt you, it does no good). If it helps just think of this when going to do some pickup's and also read up in the articles and bible sections of this site, as you probably already have, they are full of wisdom. Happy Hunting.

Mr. Mystery

------------------
"Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around" Vanilla Sky

"The little things...theres nothing bigger is there?" Vanilla Sky

"Whats your favorite position? That's cool with me, it's not my favorite but I'll do it for you" Tenacious D-Fvck her gentley
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top