Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Revolution...

Reaction score
As "The Matrix" I was a budding Don Juan who was fresh from the world of the Average Frustrated Chump... I had my "eyes" open, so to speak. From what I learned, I attempted to a certain interesting edge to the forums, that was still fairly young @ the time. I attempted to bless the forum with promising witticisms on life, living, and the pursuit of happiness. I later evolved and became "The Matrix: Reloaded" where I started to further to understand the abilities of a Don Juan and began to understand and manipulate the dynamics of the game. Now... here I stand as "Matrix: Revolutions" (I couldn't add "the"... too many letters)

I as a person have changed a lot in three years. I now almost fully understand the dynamics of the game... because it is just that... a game. What advice will I bring to the table now? What groundbreaking posts will I attempt to create? Interesting question. But it won't be about that. I am not selling anything here... as The Matrix: Revolutions, I am not going to tell you how to live, or how to talk to girls, or how to better your street pickups... I'm not even going to talk about mindset like I spent a lot of time doing and will continue to do as "The Matrix: Reloaded." No... instead, I want to guys to understand the game... and understand how the game of life and women is played. I am going to tell you guys about a world of persuasion and manipulation... a world where only few people go because everyone is so concerned with morality and virtue.

So... because I am still a moderator, I will be using my Reloaded handle more than I will use this one... however, this is the offer that I present to everyone: You can take the red pill... the story ends, and you continue living your life... however you would like to. Or... you can take the blue pill... and I will welcome you to the mind bending Wonderland that is Life, and show you just how deep this **** can get.

And no... movie "The Matrix: Reloaded" as not fried my brain. An evolution on this forum and in my life as always been my intention from the very beginning. My writing style is different between "Matrix" handle and "Matrix: Reloaded" handle... and will change under this handle. In a nutshell... this forum is somewhat of a journal to me. Many of my ideas that are in my journals... go right in here. You guys have gotten a glipse of how my mind works in this forum... I'm only showing you yet another side of it. Won't you join me in the Revolution? I promise it will be one hell of a ride.

The rabbit hole goes deeper than you think...

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
someone on the cast said that
The Matrix was birth
The Matrix Reloaded was life
And
The Matrix Revolutions was death
Let's just hope that you keep the great posts coming

O and BTW
You can take the red pill... the story ends, and you continue living your life... however you would like to. Or... you can take the blue pill... and I will welcome you to the mind bending Wonderland that is Life, and show you just how deep this **** can get.
Are you mixin it up cuz you got the red and blue pill switched (sorry i'm a superfan!)

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Will Revolutions be able to top Reloaded?

I say this in respect to the poster as well as the movie series.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Demon
I think the movie has fried your mind. Let's hope your balls are still intact... :eek:
(Digs into pants) Yup... thankfully they are still there and so is my mind. I'm not turning into some guru who sits on top of a mountain and spews incomprehensible wisdom... (or even a guy who sits in a white room filled with television and spits incomprehensible wisdom) I am just some guy like the rest of you. It's just that I have thought about a lot of things in the past year (long before the movie even came out) and have decided to share them... you are more than welcome to take it how you like... you may even enjoy it.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Salacious D
Will Revolutions be able to top Reloaded?
I say this in respect to the poster as well as the movie series.
Will the posts be better... possibly. But I can guarantee that they will be very different. Compelling and confusing perhaps... but different.

someone on the cast said that
The Matrix was birth
The Matrix Reloaded was life
And
The Matrix Revolutions was death

Let's just hope that you keep the great posts coming
Who knows... perhaps this is my death (on this forum of course ;)) perhaps after I am finish with my revelations that have dawned on me during the past five months... I will disappear into the sunset.

Are you mixin it up cuz you got the red and blue pill switched (sorry i'm a superfan!)
;) I was hoping someone would catch that... I am also a superfan (isn't it obvious?)

The rabbit hole goes deeper than you think...

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Will the posts be better... possibly. But I can guarantee that they will be very different. Compelling and confusing perhaps... but different.
Good enough for me!

Vaines

Reaction score
Give me the Blue Pill.

(Swallows it)

Do you by any chance have a relation to Dr. Lonnie Lowery???

Im open minded, teach me.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotcha!!!

Well....

Incredible freakin movie :D

As a SEGA fan I appreciate the scene where Neo moves so fast he breaks windows with his speed; that was incredible. Moving on...

(If you want a GREAT post, I want you to read what I have to say below. I suggest you should see the Matrix: Reloaded before you read this, but there aren't really any spoilers in it.)

I came back from that movie (cheesy as it sounds) inspired to be a sunglass/leather-toting mean S.O.B.

With a small smile on my face I want to walk the halls of my school, like nothing can touch me. Matrix, I want to talk to you about that. We'll get to it.

I want to own everything because I am the man. Everything I want, if I try hard enough, I can acheive. I can punch through walls, fly faster than anything. It's possible. Everything is possible. Take the movie as gospel (somewhat): If Neo can survive that building exploding, if he can cover 500 miles in 15 minutes, if he can beat the living hell out of 60 Agents, you can ask a girl out.

You are presented with a problem: you need to bend a spoon with your mind. It's impossible for the average person. Compare this to asking a girl out: "I can't! It's too hard! She is too good for me!" Well, Matrix has said it many times: There is no spoon. Like with the girl, there is no problem. Just do it.

Neo understands he can do anything he wants. He can do things that seem impossible for human beings. Asking a girl out may seem impossible to you. But, if you understand that if you control the problem (understand you can alter The Matrix) then you will see that asking a girl out isn't a problem (there is no spoon to be bent).

You can do it. So do it.

~Whatsupwiddat

Only if you believe.

<_surfer on speed_>

Reaction score
i was wondering, how far are you with the red/blue pill? i'm waiting a long time now for this revolutunary post:D

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mommy says not to take candy from strangers Mr... The Matrix. Lol, red and blue... what a sexy choice of colors.

I can't wait for your new twist on DJing, and relaying for findings here.

Does anyone else think the scene with 60 smiths was WAY overdone, and it looked fake when they used comp generated Neo?

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm hoping for some new and very different posts. I don't think Matrix revolutions will be better than Matrix reloaded but they will be two very different styles. They will come into their own and blow us all away, i'm sure of it.

As for the movie, it is really one of those movies that just gives people inspiration to do anything that they set their minds to. WUDD you're not crazy, i want to be sunglass/leather-toting mean S.O.B. too.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd never take a fxcking pill in an abandoned building from a black man in a dress.

I'm sure he wants to know how deep my rabbit hole is :rolleyes:

sausage fingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Gotcha!!!

Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
Well....

I want to own everything because I am the man. Everything I want, if I try hard enough, I can acheive. I can punch through walls, fly faster than anything. It's possible. Everything is possible. Take the movie as gospel (somewhat): If Neo can survive that building exploding, if he can cover 500 miles in 15 minutes, if he can beat the living hell out of 60 Agents, you can ask a girl out.

You are presented with a problem: you need to bend a spoon with your mind. It's impossible for the average person. Compare this to asking a girl out: "I can't! It's too hard! She is too good for me!" Well, Matrix has said it many times: There is no spoon. Like with the girl, there is no problem. Just do it.

Neo understands he can do anything he wants. He can do things that seem impossible for human beings. Asking a girl out may seem impossible to you. But, if you understand that if you control the problem (understand you can alter The Matrix) then you will see that asking a girl out isn't a problem (there is no spoon to be bent).

You can do it. So do it.

~Whatsupwiddat

Only if you believe.

Its all a control though...damn those friggen machines!

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
I'd never take a fxcking pill in an abandoned building from a black man in a dress.

I'm sure he wants to know how deep my rabbit hole is :rolleyes:
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this had me rofl for 10 straight minutes...