"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

The Return of the....

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
*Inhales a fresh breath of air* Damn... does it feel good to be back. *Dusts off cobwebs* Man... I have not been on this post new thread page in far too long... how the hell is it going everyone? This is probably the second time I have checked out the forums in about two months... and it looks like things are pretty dull. *Cracks knuckles* Then in typical Reloaded fashion, I believe it is time to change all of that. First... allow me to tell you guys what I have been doing with myself ever since I left. I realized that I actually needed to take my own step back into the field for a little while. Not only that however... I needed to find myself, to reflect on my life... where it has been, where it is, and where I want it to go.

I was refreshing to say the least... I managed to get into some "trouble" ;) along the way as well. All in all it was a very refreshing and good experience... being out in life was extremely beautiful and I have completely changed my entire perspective on life as well as the game... so you know what that means right? Exactly... change is coming sportsfans. In fact... what I have in mind may just completely change the entire game and belief system that is Don Juan... in fact my new ideas are so crazy, so radical that... you may not even like them. This is a chance however that I am willing to take and next week I will post "Changing Agents: A Revolution of....."

Also... I'm bringing a friend of mine to the forum. He's like one of my best buds and knows the game like the back of his hand... while I'm all about mindset... he's all about techniques and he has some that I think you guys will enjoy. I think he said he's going to post under the name "Cruel Intentions" cause he loves the movie (like I do)... so stick around for that.

Until next time... The Bad Man is back.

The Matrix: Revolution™
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
It figures...Can't keep your word. What's wrong with you man? :D Atleast you are back. Now the High School forum will pick up in pace. Maybe Matrix coming back will bring the forum to life. By the way...You missed a cobweb.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
:) Excellent.
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Originally posted by crazykid
It figures...Can't keep your word. What's wrong with you man? :D Atleast you are back. Now the High School forum will pick up in pace. Maybe Matrix coming back will bring the forum to life. By the way...You missed a cobweb.
I know... I wanted to wait until November... but hell at this rate (et al... the way the forum looks at the curren moment) it may have disappeared before I made it back...
 
Top