Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The respressed/forgotten competition

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

i just wanted to share some thoughts i had today while i was working out.
I thought about my life and how i always avoided stressful situations. I was always the person who avoided competition.
I wasn't blessed with all the natural strength other boys had. So somehow or sometime i decided to leave the competition. I didn't want to compete anymore.
I had chronic deseases ( asthma and neurodermatitis), i was weaker than the other boys, nobody believed in me even my family didn't.
I felt like i was the third wheel. And the majority of my childhood was about surviving and it would mean a success to me would i be on the same level as the other boys.
When i looked back today i almost couldn't find ONE situation or living circumstance where i willingly took part on the competition of live. I just wanted to survive somehow and follow the expectations of family, friends and society. I failed even when i tried to do that. In other words, i failed because i didn't see any sense doing that.

And when these thoughts came to my mind all this stuff i've read and heard started to make sense.
In the figurative sense this competition is the meaning of our lives. We men are all part of this competition of live and the women are the audience. They just pick the good competitors. If this competition wouldn't exist they never would know who is capable for their needs.

I also realized that the reason i was in a relationship with this low quality women who broke my heart was, that i was a loser. I wasn't even following my purpose, wasn't competing in life, wasn't in the race, suppresed it. And a women who choses a man who isn't even doing that must also be low quality.
Because she picks the last choice, so she most probably has not many choices.

It's useless to discuss stuff with them to get them, chasing them or something like that. They are not like us.
Our job is to take part in this race and perform. Not for them but because it's our purpose. We start competing since childhood.
This race is not about winning. We can't win if the purpose of our lives is performing.
Religions utilized this power uf us men. It steers it in one direction.

The problem is our society today suppresses it. Those who can withstand this repression get successfull but there are tons of men who never get this fact.

I'm sure many of you already knew that but i just wanted to share my thoughts and show you how i visualised it in my mind so i could understand it better.

Last edited: