The religious chick

MuscleDude

Banned
Reaction score
Dear Lord is there anything worse than going out with a girl that talks about God all the time? Especially when all we guys think about is sinful stuff!

Jango_Xavier

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A kiwi in a very bad disguise of a dutchman :P
Get rid of her if you want.

If your not into good get rid of here or try to meet here friends that aren't religious.
Once I went on a coffee get together and all she could talk about was god this why don't you come along that type of stuff.
But you don''t have to listen to my bad advice it's your call pal.

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You went out with a religious nut? Jesus Christ!

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like when girls get religous on me during sex..."oh god hard hard..god it feel so good dont stop" they keep saying "god" over and over...doesnt bother me one bit...

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's all she will talk about put something in her mouth. :) i'm pretty sure you can find something to stick in there. :)

Anyways try and see if she actually has something else going for her. If not lose her.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a minute. I can't believe any of you would suggest losing her right away. Don't you get it? This is the perfect opportunity for some good old-fashioned corruption.

Little by little, subvert her religious ideals with humanism. don't make her lose all faith, but break down the barriers she's set up. trust me, she'll be better for it.

Then, seduce her. She;'ll be like Baron Scarpia kneeling at the steps of St. Andrea Della Valle: "Tosca, you make me forget God!"

I did that with a Catholic girl once, and almost nothing before or since has given me such a rush.

Disturbing? Maybe. Enjoyable? Without a doubt.

akindofblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubbish

I see we have some sickos on this forum. Well, now that we've all rattled our way out of the closet and confirmed that we're willing to damage another person for a cheap thrill with plenty of other fish in the sea, why don't we just examine the repurcusions?

A true DJ doesn't lie, Leporello. No girl is worth undermining your personal beliefs or exposing your long-term sense of self. Your humanism is a load of crap because you make it out to be just that. Don't compromise what you believe, or you open yourself up to a guilt that doesn't ever fully leave. Go after what you want, but be honest about it. You're cheapening yourself any other way.

I wouldn't expect a 16-year old to get that, but all too often you learn the hard way.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry if it came out sounding wrong, but I think you misunderstood me. It's my fault, I've been reading too much De Sade lately.

I never meant you ought to lie, but rather that you show her the truth. That there are certain things in this world that prove God wants us to be happy, and voluptuosness is one of them.

As for damaging another person, I don't see how a sharp dose of reality could cause more temporary harm than lasting good. Something will awaken her to it eventually, and if that thing is you, you can make it as gentle as possible.

That Catholic girl I was with is still devout. She just enjoys life more.

And if this is inarticulate and contradictory, pardon me.