"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

The Red Pill: Welcome... to the Desert... of the Real: Unplugged

Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Armageddon
I have noticed something that is quite amuzing to me... the more and more I become exceptional to this Don Juan craft... the more and more I realize just how many average frustrated chumps are around me. It is a sad thing to see really... men, not being able to control their primitive instincts like we as humans just completely lack the intelligence to override those instincts. The more and more I think about my favorite movie of all time... the more it begins to make applicable sense. The Matrix, is not really about some computer generated society... but rather the current society that we live in is a type of "Matrix." Everyday, the media in particular, inundates our brain with certain images so much... that we believe that they exist in everyday life. As we being our travel men, I am your "Morpheus" and you are my "Crew" of sorts. I have made it my mission to "unplug" you from the false advertisements that society has flooded your brain with. Everyone comes into this site as boys... it is my hope, that everyone will leave out as men.

If you honestly believe that being a Don Juan is about getting and bedding a lot women... you have made that first mistake. Being a Don Juan is not about women @ all... being a Don Juan in my opinion is merely about being the best man that you can be. Being able to land the kind of women that you want should merely be the icing on the cake... the "cake" should be self-confidence in yourself, your quest for overflowing knowledge and wisdom, and excelling at any of your hobbies or anything else that is important to you. The whole purpose of this journey that we are about to embark on guys, is to show you that you are better than society makes us. If you watch television... all the media does is make women look hard working, determined, intelligent, and various other paradigms that society deems virtuous and righteous. Men on the other hand can be seen drinking beer, ogling women, or watching sports... that about covers it. Are all women "virtuous" of course not. Do all men drink beer... of course not. However, the sweeping generalization in our feminine dominated media is that all women are the angels of society and all men are a detriment of society.

Well... it's time for a change, that very Revolution that I have spoken about and is even in this name begins now. It is time for society to once again see us as the men that we are. Think about all of the great men before us guys and even some of the great men that are living with us... this is where we want to be when our time comes men. This Revolution is for every girl that has ever broken one of our hearts, for every girl that believed that we were not good enough for her. For every girl that ended up sleeping with your best friend instead... every girl who ever called you a loser... and damn it, this Revolution is for every girl who believes that they are too good to swallow a load. The Revolution begins now... Welcome again... to the Desert of the Real.

The Matrix: Revolution
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Matrix: Revolutions
Well... it's time for a change, that very Revolution that I have spoken about and is even in this name begins now. It is time for society to once again see us as the men that we are. Think about all of the great men before us guys and even some of the great men that are living with us... this is where we want to be when our time comes men. This Revolution is for every girl that has ever broken one of our hearts, for every girl that believed that we were not good enough for her. For every girl that ended up sleeping with your best friend instead... every girl who ever called you a loser... and damn it, this Revolution is for every girl who believes that they are too good to swallow a load. The Revolution begins now... Welcome again... to the Desert of the Real.

The Matrix: Revolution
*Sniff* It's so beautiful...But why is this Revolution about girls? Ah well...maybe I need to stay awake for 40 hours again to understand it...
 

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
275
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Buffalo Ney York baby!
Being a Don Juan isn't about women, its not about money, its about life. And what is a life, if left unlived?

I'll admit, I, just as virtually all of you, found this site after a long search for answers relating to women. But I'll also admit that no matter your desire for love, you're always alone unless your living. You've got to be the best man you can be, or, at the very leased, on your way there.

It begins with the desire to be a true Don Juan, but after a while, that stops being the point. Your style is impeckable, your smile stops trafic, and you awaken, alive for the first time in the real world... its about that time you realize that thats what you are, a Don Juan.

Godbless boys, good luck, and remember, its not about the women, its about the men :rolleyes: !
 

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2003
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Nice post Matrix. Are you going to continue?
 

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
275
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Buffalo Ney York baby!
Bump, this is one of the truest dipictions of the Don Juan philosophy I've ever read...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

AfroThunder1986

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Bravo matrix... I'm gonna use some of this in my profile to get it out to my guy friends. Thanks again.
 

Entity

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
USA
Matrix, you rock my world. But you knew that already...
 

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2003
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
come on Matrix, continue.
 
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Armageddon
Originally posted by seloifter
matrix, sometimes you're a worse tease than those *****es who turn guys into AFC's :p:p
I am quite the tease aren't I... two new ones are up... enjoy.

The Matrix: Revolution™
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Combat Training begins men...

The Matrix: Revolution™
 
Top