“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Red Pill: Combat Training... Victoria Wants to Know My Secret

Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Armageddon
Combat Training: Victoria Wants to Know My Secret...

Welcome back my crew... Now that I have welcomed you into the Desert of the Real... it is now time for training... training in order to prepare you for when you are reinserted on a daily basis into our "Matrix"... society. I had taken a very brief hiatus from this project just to reflect on some things (and to build anticipation)... during my reflection, somewhat of a problem arose. Unfortunately for many of the women around me... my misogyny has come back. I honestly made a conscious effort to get rid of it, and took a great deal of advice from my girlfriend as well as some of my other friends in order to get rid of it... but as I continue to look around day after day, and witness women do the same things day after day... it is hard for me to harbor a lot of respect for them. So... my misogynistic attitude has returned... and in respect to that I introduce to you part two of Uncovering Victoria's Secret (see Reloaded: The Series...) entitled... Victoria Wants to Know My Secret.

Lately, I had been going through some doubt. Last summer (when I was at my best) I had become so infurated with women that I had practically sworn them off forever. Strangely enough... this is when all of them decided to come out of the woodworks. Now that I have reflected upon this... I begin to understand a lot of what goes on in women's heads. I have realized that women have quite the conundrum on their hands. Their parents raised them with what I like to call, "The Princess Mentality." This mentality is installed into a girl's mind very early in her life where she watches things like "Little Mermaid" "Cinderella" "Snow White" and the such... her mother (or father) then installs the message in such movies/television shows/magazines/etc. by reaffirming that the way Cinderella is treated by the Prince is how every woman should be treated by a man.

This programming works very well... but then when a woman reaches adolescence a problem arises. The Princess Mentality was great up until this point... except for one problem... the woman becomes extremely bored. I am going to tell you why... because... "The Princess Mentality" goes against everything that is instinctive to women (and men for that matter). Humans are extremely strange creatures... for some strange reason... we only appreciate heaven after walking through hell (Remember what Agent Smith said in the first Matrix... the original "Matrix" was perfect... but humans rejected the program.) Much like humans reject the program... women eventually reject "The Princess Mentality." But now... this brings about another paradox. Because the Mentality has been programmed in women since they were young... they "relay" the Mentality to men. Women tell us that they want to be treated like Princesses, because they are programmed to... not because they actually want to be treated as such.

This is what it boils down to: Women are trained to like "nice guys"... however women instinctively like *******s. Am I advocating that you should be *******s to women... no. What I am saying is that you should feel free to do/say whatever the hell you want to a woman (as long as it's legal). Do not be daunted if women give you resistance at times (this especially applies to things sexual... I will get there later.) This is just the program in their brain responding... women want to be sexual, women want a challenge, women want to be dominated (for the most part) by men. This is not an attempt to be some chauvanistic pig... it is merely the truth. As always... my first posts are merely introductions to the entire topic... so you can sort of see where I am going guys... Let the Game Begin.

The Matrix: Revolution™
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
yea when does matrix: reveloutions come out?

man i think you need to be more of yourself stop talkin in terms of "the matrix"

you said all you were tryin to come across in the last paragraph
 
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Armageddon
Originally posted by drixsa
man i think you need to be more of yourself stop talkin in terms of "the matrix"

you said all you were tryin to come across in the last paragraph
Sorry... I know what you mean. I have the tendency to ramble on sometimes... and then I get to my point right at the end. Heh...
 

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2002
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
eternity
This post comes at a good time.. I often second-guessing or watch what I say when around attractive women. I should be comfortable with myself to say whatever..
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
Good post dude :) Your evaluation of femenin behaviour seems very logical, and I for one can accept it as true.

Keep em good posts comin :p
 

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2002
Messages
252
Reaction score
0
Location
Roy, Utah
Really nice post. I also have to accept this as the truth. Keep em comin.:)
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Who's this Victoria and why are you telling her your secrets man? Good post by the way...
 
Top