Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The red pill and music

R

Ranger

My question may be a bit different. I’m seeing if I’m not alone in this.
I’m almost done listening to The Rational Male for the fourth time. If you want these ideas to go deep in you I highly recommend repeated Audible Book listening.
Has anyone else noticed how after you have truly left the old paradigm (matrix) behind, how music is way different now. So much so that I have a phone full of garbage.
I write books and stories and when I listen to music while I write, it’s all musical instruments only now or certain scores that I find inspiring. I don’t want to even hear words while I listen. It’s really mostly garbage out there.
It seems like the whole world is about the femcentric feminine matrix. Designed and propagated to burry the beta mindset even deeper in you. Keep in mind that it’s not a conspiracy but marketing.
Am I the only one who sees this?

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that moast of the music is very romantic in blue pill manner so I don't listen to words to much so they don't sink into my subconsciousness

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm lazy somewhat in finding my music. I'll use the "discover weekly" playlist on Spotify to add songs. I have apprx 50 playlists. Very few things are special. I reject probably 95% of what's laid before me by Spotify.

R

Ranger

It’s pretty hard for me to find music that inspires me now. There’s some good musical soundtracks from movies and even video games I’ve never played or ever will.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most music is about idealised love, relationships and heartbreak...

Always was and always will be.

Good Red Pill music is hard to find.

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most music is about idealised love, relationships and heartbreak...

Always was and always will be.

Good Red Pill music is hard to find.
Looks that Kill - Motley Crue
Ten Seconds To Love - Motley Crue.
Smooth up in Ya - Bullet Boys
Piece of your action - Motley Crue
All Over You - Rogue Male

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad country music from the 70's, especially female artists, has drastically different lyrics than modern music. A common theme is "you cheated because I was not a good enough woman, but I am still here waiting and hoping to get you back."

There is another old country song, "you got the only daddy who'll walk the line," meaning I am the only man who will dump you for your bullsh!t.

Reaction score
My question may be a bit different. I’m seeing if I’m not alone in this.
I’m almost done listening to The Rational Male for the fourth time. If you want these ideas to go deep in you I highly recommend repeated Audible Book listening.
Has anyone else noticed how after you have truly left the old paradigm (matrix) behind, how music is way different now. So much so that I have a phone full of garbage.
I write books and stories and when I listen to music while I write, it’s all musical instruments only now or certain scores that I find inspiring. I don’t want to even hear words while I listen. It’s really mostly garbage out there.
It seems like the whole world is about the femcentric feminine matrix. Designed and propagated to burry the beta mindset even deeper in you. Keep in mind that it’s not a conspiracy but marketing.
Am I the only one who sees this?
red pill blue pill *face palm*

check out lyrical lemonade, they post fire, original, fairly "underground" (whatever that means these days anyway), stuff every week....the last song they posted is great. if you want "red pilled" music ie music that has opened its eyes to the way that women actually are listen to trap music/mumble rap....try this....
they have perfected the formula, loud deep bass noises(makes girls attentions go wild/wet), treating them like ****, acting like they are objects, etc

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I’m almost done listening to The Rational Male for the fourth time.
One of the fondest memories I have, and will always remember, will be sharing spicy tuna hand-rolls and quail eggs with Rollo at Benihana in downtown Disney. He, I, and the rest of the Central Florida SoSuave Krew bonded through initiation and shamanistic sharing of our commonalities as Brothers.

After that, each of my senses became elevated and more pronounced. I don't hear noise anymore.

Keep on the path Brother.

R

Ranger

After that, each of my senses became elevated and more pronounced. I don't hear noise anymore.

Keep on the path Brother.
Thank you. It’s actually six times now. I don’t need it anymore. I kept listening until I no longer picked up new things.
Things are much different for me now. I really like women now.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most music is blue pill if you want to call it that. It's all mostly id, so you have either sadness and desperation, or anger, or I suppose pure bliss. I don't get annoyed with any of it - great music stands on its own. For instance, "Ain't Too Proud To Beg" by the Temptations is an all-time classic, but I don't think anyone here would advocate living out the thoughts in that song. Also - rock stars get to sing about whatever they want because they're rock stars.

There's a good thread of red pill music in the main forum, if you're looking for suggestions.

R

Ranger

Well “red pill” music isn’t necessary. Just not lovey dove stuff or the dog died.
I’ve put a bunch of music on my phone that’s mostly just instrumental now.
Sound tracks that I like etc.
classical guitar. So it’s much more me now. Just the joy of music without all the garbage.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's why I love rap. Tends to be very red pill, almost too much at times. I dont agree with the way some artists talk about women, but the basis that their own lives are more important than the women that want them is solid.

Big Sean - I don't fvck with you. A good example of what I'm talking about and it's got a great beat. I skip the last part.