princelydeeds
Master Don Juan
i almost forgot the biggest red flag. If her house, apartment, bathroom or kitchen is not clean stay away from her!! There is absolutely nothing worse than a dirty woman.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
I can definitely relate to you on this one. I met a girl that fits this description perfectly during my first week of college. She seemed pretty cool at first and I spent a good amount of time with her. Well, before long I realized she was seriously fcuked up so I broke off all contact. Later in the year I find out she had told people that I had been stalking her (wtf?). Thankfully by this time everyone knew she was insane so no one really believed her.Originally posted by rjherche
This has only been given a passing mention:
Girls with very few female friends, who mainly hang out with guys.
In my experience, they have a bunch of guy friends who want to get into her pants. She usually takes advantage of that for favors or material things, or she is a flake that goes through serial relationships but can't stand losing one of these guys as a friend.
They often tend to be flirtatious and lead guys on, in addition to their looks. So the guys get stuck in the friend zone and remain there because of the false hope produced by her touchy-feely nature and her looks. So you have to deal with her circle of dudes who may be jealous and try to sabotage everything, or you may end up just like them.
Can anyone to relate to this? These girls complain they don't get along with most other females because they are "too b1tchy" or "too dramatic," and yet they often have those qualities themselves.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
This will elliminate way too many girls....Originally posted by squirrels
Girls who when you ask them what they do "for fun" or what hobbies they have, the first thing out of their mouth is, "I like to go out partying/hang out with my friends/go dancing at clubs/drink" and then have to stop and think for anything else.
Got to disagree on this one myself! Some alcoholics will get very drunk on just one drink - usually because they're borderline drunk the whole time, and it only takes one drink to tip them over the edge. This is rare though. A woman who drinks but doesn't show inebriation is not a problem, in my experience.Originally posted by blienk
I'm gonna have to disagree on this one. The more often you drink, the stronger your tolerance to alcohol becomes. I believe it's a bigger red flag if a girl is putting down drinks faster than you and shows little inebriation.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
WTF?? Pay for sh*t with your own money. You're not married, you don't have a joint account.Originally posted by dig it
whats worse, she would allow her mother to use the credit card to buy useless home-shopping things (who could not afford to pay her back) but wont let her bf buy a software title and who CAN pay her back????
Damn right it will.Originally posted by Ice Cold
This will elliminate way too many girls....
There's always a couple of major flags on any girl
I wouldn't consider these red flags, no problem with these whatsoeverOriginally posted by dig it
girls who have to have sex with you a few times every time you meet them (like stay the weekend and have sex 3 times in one day) not because you are great but because of how hopeless they must feel about themselves.
![]()
girls who like to watch sport, come over to watch sport, then refuse to leave, and end up sleeping with you.
girls who centre everything around sex.
girls who will fvck you for no shorter than 20 mins, and when you are done and rolled off, they feel your **** to see if its still hard(ish) after a few seconds, and they jump on you again....next em
any girl who in any sexual action, all she wants to do is svck your c@ck no matter what
love this thread
why should it be a read flag? it only shows she also has an active social life.Originally posted by squirrels
Damn right it will.That's the way I want it.
Going clubbing is fun to do, but if it's the first thing you think of, AND you have trouble of thinking of anything else, then you're a club-rat. I don't want to date a club-rat.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Funny, dating young girls (below 23) is a high risk, most of them do not know what they want. They can think they are into a guy 100% but this is BS. THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT! **** them, but do not want/start a relationship, do not get emotionaly attached, high ****ing risk!Originally posted by WestCoaster
First off, if you're under 18 I'm not sure you should be posting here, instead on the high school board. I say that because this past week we had a 15-year old instructing people on masturbation, and now this.
No, workers are NOT inferior and the quicker you realize this and understand this, the farther you will go in life. You do not know ANYTHING about the worker other than they're trying to help you.
I don't mind the youngsters posting here, but only if you guys have something worthwhile to say. Some of the "advice" given here by the high school guys will never, ever fly in the real world.
I say go get a low-paying job, perhaps something grinding like farming (did some of that when I was a high schooler), and build some character. You'll realize that the best way to go through life is not categorizing people as inferior or superior.
Grow up, please.