Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Receipts Thread

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my most recent conquest

20210531_141000.jpg

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This, coming from a guy who makes a big deal in another thread about guys showing receipts.

Now, you're refusing to show a receipt for 'ethical' reasons?

You incels are somethin else man. Haha.
We're on a forum lol, you can't silence anybody by command, insult or anything else, everyone has a right to contribute.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saved a fortune in tuition by not renting a room at university. Instead I would drive in every day. I still got a loan for that, which went straight on car mods. Anyway by not living at uni I missed out on a lot of pvssy. I just wasn't as plugged into the student matrix. That's when I learned the huge importance of social value and popularity.

82315434_10221213189939508_4023908877702529024_n.jpg

One rare evening I hadn't gone home early and instead attended the student rave. I don't drink much or do drugs at all and was stone cold sober. Afterwards everyone was milling around outside and I spot this girl sat on the ground I'd already noticed before inside but not approached. I sit next to her, introduce myself, and within probably a half minute she's getting all touchy feely. I had turned down drunk girls before, but ethics had started to lose their appeal by now.

We kissed and I told her we should find someplace warm (it was November) which happened to be her student room a hundred yards away. Meanwhile my friends were calling and texting me, I ignored them. This girl had stunning natural boobs and a tongue almost as long as mine. I hadn't had sex with a lot of girls at that time, I think she was only my third or fourth maybe.

In the following days I was eager for a round two, but she wasn't so keen anymore once sober, lmao.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some. I’ll cherry pick the cutest and I’ll block out the eyes to protect their identity, but they will be girls I fvcked. Course not like anyone would know if I grabbed them from online or not. I posted these in my journal a while ago.

the one sticking out her tongue is my ex
nice

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210512-234703~01.png

This girl was living proof of preselection. She lived near me and would regularly see me working on my car. She had a sort-of boyfriend who was always showing interest in my car, him not having a license yet.

The boyfriend was a chav (Council House And Violence, UK term for a junior delinquent with no prospects expect prison. Expect he lived in a private house like mine) and I was getting increasingly bored of him. I knew he would damage my car if he turned on me, but his girl was showing increasing interest as spring turned to summer, commenting on my FB posts and trying to invite herself round mine. I led her along subtly but was well aware it probably wasn't gonna be worth the aggro.

One day she sees me entering my house with this girl I'd been having sex with from work:

1185909_10151824955964228_2042330919_n.jpg

I checked my phone after driving the work girl back to her parent's home late that night and found several double & triple texts from the chav's girlfriend, and a missed call. She was demanding to know who the work girl was, and I texted her "that was my date for the evening". She immediately texts back "what did you do? =0" and I replied "do you really want to know (insert chav's girlfriend's name)?" She says "yes tell me" and I told her the truth.

A couple days later, she knocks on my door. My parents were still in Italy and I had the house to myself.

And yes, now she's married with kids, and so is the girl from work.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Truth is, it's not a very good idea to post pictures of girls you're dating without their knowledge.
I agree. Copied from the posted Forum Rules:

Do not post personal or private information about another person without that person's permission. This includes: name, address, picture, email address, phone number, fax number, etc.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saved a fortune in tuition by not renting a room at university. Instead I would drive in every day. I still got a loan for that, which went straight on car mods. Anyway by not living at uni I missed out on a lot of pvssy. I just wasn't as plugged into the student matrix. That's when I learned the huge importance of social value and popularity.

View attachment 6400

One rare evening I hadn't gone home early and instead attended the student rave. I don't drink much or do drugs at all and was stone cold sober. Afterwards everyone was milling around outside and I spot this girl sat on the ground I'd already noticed before inside but not approached. I sit next to her, introduce myself, and within probably a half minute she's getting all touchy feely. I had turned down drunk girls before, but ethics had started to lose their appeal by now.

We kissed and I told her we should find someplace warm (it was November) which happened to be her student room a hundred yards away. Meanwhile my friends were calling and texting me, I ignored them. This girl had stunning natural boobs and a tongue almost as long as mine. I hadn't had sex with a lot of girls at that time, I think she was only my third or fourth maybe.

In the following days I was eager for a round two, but she wasn't so keen anymore once sober, lmao.
There is nothing more satisfying than a young girl with natural boobs. Soft, supple, and nice to hold.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone post pictures of any girl that's particularly attractive

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score