The reasons why it is so difficult to date decent women

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grinder,

just becuase you had that, and she self desctucted, does not mean that there was a problem with what you did.

There is nothing wrong with the stay at home wife the 2 kids and the picket fence.

the problem is that the particuar woman you had and her wanted different things out of life and you moved on.

Don't curse all women and the institute of marriage or even stay at home moms, beucase the one you shaked up with did not work out. That's aFC thinking.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Grinder,

just becuase you had that, and she self desctucted, does not mean that there was a problem with what you did.

There is nothing wrong with the stay at home wife the 2 kids and the picket fence.

the problem is that the particuar woman you had and her wanted different things out of life and you moved on.

Don't curse all women and the institute of marriage or even stay at home moms, beucase the one you shaked up with did not work out. That's aFC thinking.
I’ve actually had two marriages and 4 kids. I don’t regret one minute of any of it and I’m not condemning marriage or the stay-at-home mom.

I’ve actually suggested that, given our long lifespans, you jump in and experience it. It will probably end but that’s not the point. You are here to experience and learn.

Eventually you will learn it’s not the only ideal, just another external societal value you have internalized but are not aware you have. That’s the way with most things BTW.

sparkogre

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think about this?
I think you're ****ing crazy. Honestly. PEOPLE don't go out of their way to say "I don't need the opposite sex." How many women have you met that are even remotely like that? DEFINITELY not a majority. The only people that think are THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM.