Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The reason why technique doesn’t work

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why technique doesn’t work with the ladies!!!

All these techniques do not work with women because they are unstable, non-logical, unpredictable species.

If you are thinking you can seduce a lady by reading a manual, then you are thinking in the way a man thinks, logical step by step guide from getting point A to point B. For women it’s more like going from point A to point G then to E and then back to A again.

If you think you can make a conclusion of an outcome with a female then you obviously don’t understand the psych of the feminine.
There is no definitive conclusion with the feminine. It’s not like reading a manual on how to build an engine, you know if you follow the instructions you will come up with a definitive conclusion of an engine. When dealing with women it’s more like 5 possible conclusions, key word - “possible”.

The more experienced guys know that there are only possibilities when dealing with women, never definite conclusions.

Techniques are there to give you incentive to get off your fat ass & do something. The techniques are there because you are thinking like a man; man thinks like this “there is a reason for everything”, so the guys that get the girls give out techniques for normal guys to actually belive that there is a reason why they get the girls in the first place.

Oh, there could be exceptions, like women that are predictable, that have a masculine core, meaning they act like a man rather than a woman, in which probably she is a lesbian!

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Must of wrought this a long time ago, found it while scrolling through my doc.'s in my computer

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
56andre said:
The reason why technique doesn’t work with the ladies!!!

All these techniques do not work with women because they are unstable, non-logical, unpredictable species.

If you are thinking you can seduce a lady by reading a manual, then you are thinking in the way a man thinks, logical step by step guide from getting point A to point B. For women it’s more like going from point A to point G then to E and then back to A again.

If you think you can make a conclusion of an outcome with a female then you obviously don’t understand the psych of the feminine.
There is no definitive conclusion with the feminine. It’s not like reading a manual on how to build an engine, you know if you follow the instructions you will come up with a definitive conclusion of an engine. When dealing with women it’s more like 5 possible conclusions, key word - “possible”.

The more experienced guys know that there are only possibilities when dealing with women, never definite conclusions.

Techniques are there to give you incentive to get off your fat ass & do something. The techniques are there because you are thinking like a man; man thinks like this “there is a reason for everything”, so the guys that get the girls give out techniques for normal guys to actually belive that there is a reason why they get the girls in the first place.

Oh, there could be exceptions, like women that are predictable, that have a masculine core, meaning they act like a man rather than a woman, in which probably she is a lesbian!
I would say it's simply because the lines are not fully congruent with your core. However, when you are congruent with your core, some lines will feel congurent with you aswell. In that case, lines are great. Personally I don't like pick-up lines. You should never rely on lines. Only use them at times to spice things up, you should never look in your head for what to say. If it is the first thing that comes to mind, then say it.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
My thought on why techniques won't work is because they are not NATURAL, and that "great technique" will make you seem like an awkward idiot. My opinion is that once you can pull off a technique in a more natural way, you won't even need the technique anymore.