The reason that makes a serious relationship unbearable to me are the continuous tasks

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been living with my girlfriend for the past 5 months. We have good times but I have to agree with OP, they can neither be still or shut the fvck up.

I love my girlfriend but the nagging and or sometimes stupid little (unnecessary) arguments are taking a toll on me in that I'm starting to think about life without her.

It may sound extreme but to give an example, I brought an amazon package up to our apartment and put it on the kitchen counter. She freaks out and says the entire counter is dirty now and that I'm not the one that cleans anything, etc.

I literally saw it as no big deal, just spray down and wipe the counter. Simple as that.

Another thing that's started to get my blood pressure up is that she asks me a question that I have to think about (it's just how I process things) and she'll continue to pressure an answer out of me, saying "Why Aren't You saying anything!!??"

If I was in my 20's, maybe even early 30's, I would have snapped by now but since I'm 40, I'm a lot more laid back and just want peace and relaxation. However, I feel like I'm getting to the point of being pushed to the end of my line and lash out and break up with her.

Before her, I was a big playboy and ladies man, so while she's nagging at me or acting out, I'm immediately start thinking in my mind, I could easily replace this Woman.

Like I said, I do love her and its the ONLY reason why I still try to make things work out and be understanding and supportive etc. if it weren't for that, I would of kicked her to the curb harder than Messi can kick a soccer ball.
It must be nice to be able to easily replace a woman. Like most Normies, I have to hold on for dear life. :mad: