Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The reason im leaving SoSuave forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I believe in free speech. This site is ridiculous with its overbearing moderators. This site will fail because your moderators shut down discussions and posts and nitpick over everything you post. In the long run nobody will come here and your site will lose people visiting. Free speech doesnt exist on this site. I encourage all of you to leave this site like I am doing today.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I believe in free speech. This site is ridiculous with its overbearing moderators. This site will fail because your moderators shut down discussions and posts and nitpick over everything you post. In the long run nobody will come here and your site will lose people visiting. Free speech doesnt exist on this site. I encourage all of you to leave this site like I am doing today.
There's no better site. And what do the mods censor that you try to say?

Reaction score
There's no better site. And what do the mods censor that you try to say?
That BillTX guy is always locking my discussions and Serenity is threatning action against me now if my threads arent related to mature man. Everything I post is related to mature man. I cant deal with this anymore. I feel like im in Communist China.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Literally have never had a problem with any of the moderators here. Comparing this site to Communist China is pretty funny though. Probably the furthest thing from it in some ways.

Billtx49

Reaction score
That BillTX guy is always locking my discussions and Serenity is threatning action against me now if my threads arent related to mature man. Everything I post is related to mature man. I cant deal with this anymore. I feel like im in Communist China.
Could it be things like simultaneously starting the same exact thread in both Mature Man and DJ sections like this one ?
I’ll give you the choice, which thread should I lock or delete now ?

Reaction score
Could it be things like simultaneously starting the same thread in both Mature Man and DJ sections ?
I’ll give you the choice, which one should I lock or delete ?
Bill just admit youve never liked me from the start. I wanna hear the truth. Im gonna call Rollo tonight and get his take on this

Billtx49

Reaction score
No answer from you. My choice now. This one’s Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.