Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The reason im leaving SoSuave forever

Serenity

Reaction score
No I was actually referring on any kind of free speech in terms of political or global subjects.
There are plenty of forums who freely allow civilized discussions of those subjects, this just isn't one of them. This is a forum about how to become a Don Juan, how to change yourself for the better, not how to change the world.

There has been attempts to allow these topics, every time it won't take long before everyone is at each others throats. We can't be bothered to have to constantly moderate a bunch of immature children, so we banned the topics instead of who knows how many members.

If people are here mainly to fight about political beliefs, then whine about it when we "censor" it and that causes them to leave, then I'm perfectly happy with that situation. This isn't the forum for that and leaving is the appropriate course of action, simple as that.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe in free speech. This site is ridiculous with its overbearing moderators. This site will fail because your moderators shut down discussions and posts and nitpick over everything you post. In the long run nobody will come here and your site will lose people visiting. Free speech doesnt exist on this site. I encourage all of you to leave this site like I am doing today.
I got asked not to call everyone a cuck 1x. Sheepdog is the worse forum full of cucks and keyboard phaggotry.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you appear to want to do this publicly I'll put the facts on the table for everyone to see.

You have one single thread ever that got deleted and it was because you had already made another thread about it. The other thing that specifically I have been nitpicking on is making threads in the wrong forum sections, which I have chosen to move to the appropriate forum section rather than delete. I notified you politely about the latter the first time a month ago, in total I have notified you of this twice without any reply.

Not sure where you're getting the censorship idea from, but as far as I know none of the moderators have taken issue with any of your content. The one exception is that deleted thread and even that one isn't about the content of the post, merely the fact that you made two threads about the same thing.

@Maximus Optimus despite what you may believe, I have nothing personal against you, I only ask that you create your threads in the appropriate forum sections instead of piling everything into the Mature Man section. It's for how older men relate to women, not health, jobs, fitness and other very weakly related or unrelated topics.

This thread also doesn't belong in Mature Man so I'll move it to Anything Else and NOT delete it.
Tbh I don't find mods here bad. A few sent DMS. Fellas are pretty chill. 1x somebody suggested not calling everyone a cuck EVEN IF THEY ARE LULZ!

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
This isn't the Airport, you don't need to announce your departure.