Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The reason im leaving SoSuave forever

Reaction score
I believe in free speech. This site is ridiculous with its overbearing moderators. This site will fail because your moderators shut down discussions and posts and nitpick over everything you post. In the long run nobody will come here and your site will lose people visiting. Free speech doesnt exist on this site. I encourage all of you to leave this site like I am doing today.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, would you mind elaborating more on why and how you got shut down and discriminated?

To be honest, I came to SS after I got shut down and banned by the SJW & leftards moderators at Loveshack and since I'm here, I was never once shut down or nitpicked or anything. I feel like home here at SS.

Reaction score
OP, would you mind elaborating more on why and how you got shut down and discriminated?

To be honest, I came to SS after I got shut down and banned by the SJW & leftards moderators at Loveshack and since I'm here, I was never once shut down or nitpicked or anything. I feel like home here at SS.
BillTX shuts down my posts about things related to my job. I dont know why...

Reaction score
Im gonna ask Rollo what he thinks about this as I have been lurking on SoSuave since Rollo was on here

Reaction score
Tried pm-ing him yet?
I cant be nitpicked anymore. I get enough of that from women. I come here to try to get relief from the real world but ive realized over time that this site doesnt believe in free speech. Theres great users on here with great advice but whats the point of being on here if I cant express myself and my threads get locked. I just dont see the point anymore.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope you come back to post again some time in the near future. I agree that moderators are hardly purely objective but that's because no one is objective and we're humans with emotion. There's no such thing as pure objectivity when moderating as there will always be slight biases and favorites, etc. "Nitpicking" within the rules is a common thing amongst mods and bosses.

Anyhow, wish you luck.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe in free speech. This site is ridiculous with its overbearing moderators. This site will fail because your moderators shut down discussions and posts and nitpick over everything you post. In the long run nobody will come here and your site will lose people visiting. Free speech doesnt exist on this site. I encourage all of you to leave this site like I am doing today.
There is more than just site politics at play here, the forum and all of its content is subject to additional scrutiny from outside service providers, so sometimes things that wouldn't seem like a big deal, can be, based on a number of different factors and especially today, usually better to be safe than sorry... This is just an assumption, maybe you are being targeted I don't know.

Why would you continue to post about the same topic if it's being deleted?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Youve been on here for approximately 5 months. I have been on here much longer. Do things happen that I disagree with? Yes. Can I say that I have been treated unfairly? Maybe.....but I try not to push the envelope too far. But for the most part the moderators do a good job.

I wish they wouldnt shut down political threads that are in the appropriate places because like it or not, political divide is real in this world and especially in the US. And that divide does bring in different situations and how to overcome them in the dating world, which is the primary function of this site.

If the pros dont outweight the cons on this forum for you, its wise to stop posting and move on. You do have that choice that only you can make.
There are other sites that may be more of a benefit to you, but I will say that I like it here on Sosuave.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Please stay, we can use your wisdom and input.

This site is one of the last bastions of masculinity and a place were guys can chill and have locker room talk without getting into trouble.

Dude Haven't you heard and noticed? We're living in the end times brother, there's going to be a scarcity of everything and free speech is going to be one of them.

I wouldn't be surprised if this site gets banned by the radical leftists and offended social justice warriors in the future unless Allen did a 180/360 and changes it's tone.

The purpose of this site is to build strong Men, and I don't think our current agenda would like that very much. They like to keep us emasculated and want to get rid of the nuclear family along with it.

That's why you got a bunch of weird perverted agendas going on that's being passed around like drag queen story hour and that staged George Floyd psyop to create division amongst the masses.

Society is coming down in flames as we know it, observe, read the good book and pray and enjoy what's left of of it while you can.

So please stay brother, we can use your wisdom and knowledge.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Anyone have a link to a forum as good as the old roosh V site? Half of what passes as a post here would have lasted a few minutes there. Miss the old days where men could be men on a forum that summarily banned mangynas and blow hards.

Serenity

Reaction score
Since you appear to want to do this publicly I'll put the facts on the table for everyone to see.

You have one single thread ever that got deleted and it was because you had already made another thread about it. The other thing that specifically I have been nitpicking on is making threads in the wrong forum sections, which I have chosen to move to the appropriate forum section rather than delete. I notified you politely about the latter the first time a month ago, in total I have notified you of this twice without any reply.

Not sure where you're getting the censorship idea from, but as far as I know none of the moderators have taken issue with any of your content. The one exception is that deleted thread and even that one isn't about the content of the post, merely the fact that you made two threads about the same thing.

@Maximus Optimus despite what you may believe, I have nothing personal against you, I only ask that you create your threads in the appropriate forum sections instead of piling everything into the Mature Man section. It's for how older men relate to women, not health, jobs, fitness and other very weakly related or unrelated topics.

This thread also doesn't belong in Mature Man so I'll move it to Anything Else and NOT delete it.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone have a link to a forum as good as the old roosh V site? Half of what passes as a post here would have lasted a few minutes there. Miss the old days where men could be men on a forum that summarily banned mangynas and blow hards.
Roosh V was garbage, all they did was talk about politics and complain about feminism. Threads about actual game/data sheets would be extremely rare.

This site will fail because your moderators shut down discussions and posts and nitpick over everything you post. In the long run nobody will come here and your site will lose people visiting. Free speech doesnt exist on this site. I encourage all of you to leave this site like I am doing today.
Do you want this site to turn into 4chan or something? You guys do realise sosuave needs ads to continue operating. Good luck getting ad sponsors when you have uncontrolled "free speech".

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
How about you stop telling me how to think. I asked a question about finding a forum like one i used to frequent and I get your vitriolic response, you’re entitled to your opinion, but it’s not what I asked for.

what purpose does your reply serve?

Roosh V was garbage, all they did was talk about politics and complain about feminism. Threads about actual game/data sheets would be extremely rare.

Do you want this site to turn into 4chan or something? You guys do realise sosuave needs ads to continue operating. Good luck getting ad sponsors when you have uncontrolled "free speech".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have free speech, but our society will punish you greatly for differing ideas and methodologies. It's not going to change. The forum reflects that, and we do get more room to speak about issues which are causing alot of problems that we couldn't discuss elsewhere.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck in your endeavors mate.

Modern Man Advice

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reverse is also true. This is NOT up to a mod. He should not have the authority to determine what’s true and what isn’t.
This isn't Facebook, where they cancel you for whatever they consider misinformation. Which is essentially anything they don't agree with.

On the other hand, the forum does have rules, which we agree to when we register. So I can't really complain when they are enforced, even if I would rather have the free exchange of ideas. It's not my forum. I think the mods are fairly lenient and let a lot of things go, which I appreciate.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

10 minutes ago I replied to the site owner that I still wanted my account cancelled and all posts deleted, for the same reason.

He apologized, for their behaviour.

So I am out of here as well.

I suggest the site carefully consider whom they appoint as moderators in the future.

Take care everyone.
that's unfortunate, your input is usually useful and level. in my opinion...

depending on the goals of the owner;
probably being a mod for a group of men should be of at least a certain age and a seasoned veteran of such things.

often the most valuable assets are those that are embedded with the competition.

If you continued on to try to help others, what better place than where the conflict is.