The reason I threw my GF outta my house

Nikos75

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 33 years old. Three weeks ago I allowed one of my female friends Elisa, to move in with me. 10 days ago, after she found in my house one of my FBs (Ria), and understood what had occured while she was working, we started having sexual intercourse on her initiative, and it was happening for every night until 3 days ago. That day, while she was working, I had another of my FBs (Debbie) in the house. After having SI she was hungry, so I cooked and we ate in the living room. I entered the room where Elisa had her stuff to get the portable electric heater for the living room and I discovered a bottle of booze. On the spot I called Margareth, with whom she was living after she separated from her ex and before moving in with me and asked her whether Elisa was having a drinking problem during her stay in her house. I did not get a clear reply. Next morning I went to get my new glasses and when I returned I discovered that Elisa had left to go where she was supposed to -visit her cousin living 60 km away for the weekend- and that she had locked :confused: the room where Elisa's closet and girl stuff was. The problem is that in one of these drawers were the clean sheets for my bed and in another my clean towels. All the others were being washed in the washing machine or waiting to be washed. I called her immediately to ask why she did that and all she said was that she "forgot there was some of my stuff in that room". I yelled at her. :cuss: After a few minutes she send an SMS telling me that I "shouldn't poke my nose in her stuff". Yet the bottle of booze I had found was not hidden but in the open, in front of her mirror. And she had forgotten that she was a guest in my house. In order to have a bed to sleep that night, I had to wait for 6 hours for my sheets to be washed and dried.:eek: First thing in the morning I send her a text message asking her to move outta my house. 4 hours later I called her and woke her up, telling her that she was late. "-Why? -Because you're moving out today."
3 hours later Elisa came to pack her stuff.
18 hours ago she took away half her stuff.
15 hours ago she came with two male "friends" to pick up the rest and surrender the keys. I was waiting with 4 of my Russian friends. :trouble: If she was looking for a fight, her "friends" chickened out.

And after Elisa and her friends left, me my friends and three girls :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: had a serious party -3 of the guys are married-. And all this party cost me was three bottles of vodka, two condoms and a hangover.

And again I'm free to do what I want, any of time.:)

Last edited:

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nikos75 said:
I'm 33 years old. Three weeks ago I allowed one of my female friends to move in with me. 10 days ago, after she found in my house one of my FBs, and understood what had occured while she was working, we started having sexual intercourse on her initiative, and it was happening for every night until 3 days ago. That day, while she was working, I had another of my FBs in the house. After having SI she was hungry, so I cooked and we ate in the living room. I entered the room where my GF had her stuff to get the portable electric heater for the living room and I discovered a bottle of booze. On the spot I called the female friend with whom she was living after she separated from her ex and before moving in with me and asked her whether my GF was having a drinking problem during her stay in her house. I did not get a clear reply. Next morning I went to get my new glasses and when I returned I discovered that she had gone where she was supposed to -visit her cousin living 60 km away for the weekend- and that she had locked :confused: the room where her closet and girl stuff was. The problem is that in one of these drawers were the clean sheets for my bed and in another my clean towels. All the others were being washed in the washing machine or waiting to be washed. I called her immediately to ask why she did that and all she said was that she "forgot there was some of my stuff in that room". I yelled at her. :cuss: After a few minutes she send an SMS telling me that I "shouldn't poke my nose in her stuff". Yet the bottle of booze I had found was not hidden but in the open, in front of her mirror. And she had forgotten that she was a guest in my house. In order to have a bed to sleep that night, I had to wait for 6 hours for my sheets to be washed and dried.:eek: First thing in the morning I send her a text message asking her to move outta my house. 4 hours later I called her and woke her up, telling her that she was late. "-Why? -Because you're moving out today."
3 hours later she came to pack her stuff.
18 hours ago she took away half her stuff.
15 hours ago she came with two male "friends" to pick up the rest and surrender the keys. I was waiting with 4 of my Russian friends. :trouble: If she was looking for a fight, her "friends" chickened out.

And after they left, me my friends and three girls :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: had a serious party -3 of the guys are married-. And all this party cost me was three bottles of vodka, two condoms and a hangover.

And again I'm free to do what I want, any of time.:)
Good, i think you had a mental re-lapse when you made your first post.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134479

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
After the third sentence I went to retrieve my Kaptain Krunch decoder ring from the second grade to read this. Alas though, it was no help whatsoever. This is worse than trying to navigate Tolstoy's literature in 10 minutes.

:cuss:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly, how do these people even figure out how to turn on their computer?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Judging from the first post, I guessed Eastern European, but if the girls are Elisa and Ria, he is Latin?

Anyways, in Europe, male and female housemates are far more common than in America, so it's no surprise Nikko let her move in. But then he threw her back out because . . . she had a bottle of booze? That's strange. What country are you from?

Reaction score
So let me get this straight!! You kicked a girl out of your house because she drank a half of bottle of booze --- then to celebrate this drunkard's absence, you drink three bottles of vodka with your friends?? What!!!! Huh? :rolleyes: This is some funny shyt! :D

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VashStampede said:
Wow you are not "helping" anyone by "letting" them stay at your place for a few days and then throwing them out again when you find out they drink.. :down: Its not worth the effort of moving, if they can only stay for such a short time span, you are only causing more sht in her life. Especially when you try to control her just because she is staying under your roof. Uncool..

You already said you drink and party. You infact sound like you have a drinking problem, and you sound like you fk too many random ppl too haha. You will catch something :crackup:

You're 33 but you act like you're 16
i agree

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of you are missing the point.

The title of the post was:

I kicked my GIRLFRIEND OUT (GF).

The guy's first post was asking if he should move in on a chick who was still pyning for her ex (crying e.t.c).

He let her stay with him, but he had an agenda to see if she would make a good GF, since he liked how she cleaned up the place.

I adviced against it, since he knew nothing about her and from his post, he had a pritty good deal going on in his life, so the point i was making was why should he change that, for something he has no idea about.

From his second post, the girl locked his stuff away and was drinking booze, which he did not approve of.

Now its all well and good to tell him hes over-reacting, but at the end of the day:

Its his house and his rules, if she sat in a wrong position, he can kick her out, its his choice. (his house, his rules, regardless of what you lot think).

Now to me thats a very good thing, especcially considering he wanted to take it further with a 'mate', hence regardless of why she was kicked out, the fact remains, she is better out of the house, since the things that where going through his mind where imo unwise to follow through with.

So at the end of the day, there is no harm done, if anything she is with family or mates who wont be trying to fuc* her, hence she can get over the ex better, sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

This was not a comfortable situation for either party and i suspect it would have only gotten worse, now at least they can patch there friendship up at a later date, before irreversiable damage set in.

The girl is extreamly emotional also the guy who posted wanted a gf based on how she preformed in the house, rather then her personal qualities, hence which ever way you look at it, he is better off not getting involved in this chick and she is better off getting support from other people, its a better situation all round.

Jumping on his case is not helping.

At the end of the day, he should have told her to stay with family or friends (female) or true mates, this guy hardly knows her, only in a going out a few times context, not exactly best mates are they? No, so get off his case, if anything he made some silly mistakes, he acted on them, granted he 'over reacted' on them, but at the end of the day, the result is best all round imo.

Troll or not, being ana* about new posters, will detract new posters from signing up here.

I think alot of new posters want advice, but are afraid to post incase they get as* raped by us lot, indeed some bloody well deserve it, including in parts this guy, but at the end of the day, he asked for advice, he got it, he went about the solution OTT but at the end of the day, its a solution regardless, i wont loose sleep and niether will he.

Plus 'english' is not everyones first language, either!