Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the real secret sauce about life

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hi guys :) chev here..

today I want to talk about life. yes, life.
and how beaufitul it is.

catching yourself crying all day? sad you can't pound teh btchz..

sad your 28, still a Virgin and can't get the gf to commit? weep no more. chevs here to set things straight.

1# rule of life. it's beautiful

life's so perfect and great.. really guys, I'm telling the truth! its a spontaneous adventure that never ends, the most coolest things always happen. you can have complete faith in that because it's so absolutely true! every time your down, there's always somebody to be there to pick you up and love you, whenever ur lonely theres always a girl to caress and feel the battle scars on your face and kiss you passionately.

life will always be your friend, it's an oppurtunity to grow everyday and expand as a man/woman (; just believe here I promise.

everyday is just a wild experience, everyday is a complete perfect gift.. just for you. if your feeling sad you can read this and it will absolutely instantly repair every negative thought that exists in your psych, your body will heal.. the stress will go away, your heart will transform into the miraculous perfect diamond it was.. a few minutes ago ":D

#2 of life love exists everywhere! :D

everyday there is a woman I meet who I fall in love with, no matter where I am there is always a wonderful beaufitul beauty from God that is there for me to attract and meet. since the day I hit puberty and started to like girls I always had them no matter where I was in life :D

anytime a girl tried to screw me and break my heart I simply walked out the door to downtown and picked up 2 other amazing woman I'd be happy to love and cherish and spend the rest of my life with :D

then the girl who was mean to me would always come back and say srry. then id have 3 girls that were beaufitul, I was in love with, our souls connected with passion that never ended, every night I would go home excited to cuddle with my gurl :D she would motivate me to even further progress and grow as an awesome man, the best Jobs came my way, I'd have good luck at work and feel just so proud and how blessed I am to live in such an abundant universe where everything just clicks and fears, problems and brutally conquered :D

it's sooo simple guys I'm telling you. listen to my words and forever you will be in love. the world provides everything to its inhabitants :D I promise.

#3 rule about life.. oppurtunity is everywhere :D

no matter what happens in life an oppurtunity to grow and expand as a man and dj the opportunity is there. weather it's work, a social circle, that perfect pickup at the bar, friends, love :D family, getting invited to all the awesome holiday party's my huge awesome family's have that are just filled with so much love and happiness are there no matter what (;

guys it's true! life is full of joy and happiness you just must have faith and everything will be great I promise.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys it's true! life is full of joy and happiness you just must have faith and everything will be great I promise.
Yes, it is a specially manly trait to have faith. It is what we create our world with.

Without faith [and there is a lot to be read into that one small word], a man is hollow, without essence, and just becomes the plaything of the world.

SadoMasochrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
You care entirely too much. With time, the world will show you that any meaning it has, you've created. This post has so much affluenza I don't even know where to start.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lololol woke up depressed as **** and wrote this out and instantly made my day so much better :)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1# rule of life. it's beautiful

life's so perfect and great..
Nothing is perfect, but there is beauty in imperfection.
You have a good attitude.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds dumb, but doing this changed my life in 2 days.

I text everybody talking like this and now and even starting to connect with old enemies and we're friends again now.

my baby's mom and have hated each other for the last 2 years and simply texting her like this made her open up and express her real feelings finaly. and now we're great friends she confessed when she sees me she always thinks about "jumping my bones" but I'm much of a judgemental azzhole she doesn't want to get close.

the law of state transference is definently deeper then I thought.

even if you pretend to act %100 positive and idiotic people buy into that.. and I'm being sarcastic as I possibly can towards bs in life and still acting as if I'm %100 real hahahah