Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The REAL reason most guys failt at Cold Approach/Daygame

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seduction is sales. In sales cold calling has a low percentage of success. If you must cold approach you better be good looking and funny.

Cold approaching gives you an adrenaline rush like non other. You also get some really cool stories from it. Mostly you just get depression lol.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seduction is sales. In sales cold calling has a low percentage of success. If you must cold approach you better be good looking and funny.

Cold approaching is give you an adrenaline rush like non other. You also get some really cool stories from it. Mostly you just get depression lol.
I did door to door sales from 2015-2022. I know how to do that, seduction is different

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Cold approaching is give you an adrenaline rush like non other. You also get some really cool stories from it. Mostly you just get depression lol.
I think it’s Roosh who did say it’s hard to day game - but I have spoken to women who wish they were hit on in public properly. I don’t think their opposed so much as the pool of available women is smaller - but upon telling her that I used situational openers you could hear on the phone the belief of it being possible

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did door to door sales from 2015-2022. I know how to do that, seduction is different
Eh, when I got good at sales I got much better with women, I think the two are more common as people are still people irregardless of setting. Im not saying I talk about sex with female clients obviously

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is it different? I think door to door is much more difficult. Interesting
Eh, when I got good at sales I got much better with women, I think the two are more common as people are still people irregardless of setting. Im not saying I talk about sex with female clients obviously
the difference is, I assume, the product is harder to sell

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it’s Roosh who did say it’s hard to day game - but I have spoken to women who wish they were hit on in public properly. I don’t think their opposed so much as the pool of available women is smaller - but upon telling her that I used situational openers you could hear on the phone the belief of it being possible
Yeh women " say" a lot of things. What they actually do is a different story. I have approached more women than most guys in this forum combined trust me. I suck at most things in life but I am really good at approaching women.

The OPs post is spot on. Cold approaching is like public speaking on steroids. Its hard af especially if others are watching and the chick is HOT. These days women get their sex from social circle or on dating apps. This is why cold approaching is a waste of time unless you just love the art.

And hey sometimes you get lucky and all the 50 previous rejections are worth it.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh women " say" a lot of things. What they actually do is a different story. I have approached more women than most guys in this forum combined trust me. I suck at most things in life but I am really good at approaching women.

The OPs post is spot on. Cold approaching is like public speaking on steroids. Its hard af especially if others are watching and the chick is HOT. These days women get their sex from social circle or on dating apps. This is why cold approaching is a waste of time unless you just love the art.

And hey sometimes you get lucky and all the 50 previous rejections are worth it.
Can’t argue with any of this

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you know, sales is alleviating pain. Here we learn about the female pain (hypergamy)
My style of sales is leverage. I have what they need, so they play by my rules or I walk.
Harder to do that when there are a million simps around that have a similar product

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My style of sales is leverage. I have what they need, so they play by my rules or I walk.
Harder to do that when there are a million simps around that have a similar product
“I have what they need” is the same thing I am referring to, and by solving their problems you do have leverage and , ip so facto can charge whatever you want - if the simps had the same product these women wouldn’t be so sexually frustrated - don’t sell yourself short

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the difference is, I assume, the product is harder to sell
I actually think selling myself sexually is easier than selling vacuum cleaners door to door.

Selling myself is easier because even if the girl does not want me sexually I can atleast at like a dancing monkey ( jokes, being goofy and ****y) enough for her to be entertained. She will be getting off on the validation.

I cant see that entertaining goofy approach work when selling vacuums etc. But what do I know? I suck at selling products.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh well this is a different game then. You are selling a really good product. You dont count.

Thats like saying I am a 9/10 square jawed Chadtyrone and cold approaching is easy for me. Duh.......your product is top notch.

The OP is referring to average guys/ products.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“I have what they need” is the same thing I am referring to, and by solving their problems you do have leverage and , ip so facto can charge whatever you want - if the simps had the same product these women wouldn’t be so sexually frustrated - don’t sell yourself short
So I don’t understand because weren’t you just telling me that money matters in a previous post? Because I live below the poverty line.
I actually think selling myself sexually is easier than selling vacuum cleaners door to door.

Selling myself is easier because even if the girl does not want me sexually I can atleast at like a dancing monkey ( jokes, being goofy and ****y) enough for her to be entertained. She will be getting off on the validation.

I cant see that entertaining goofy approach work when selling vacuums etc. But what do I know? I suck at selling products.
Yeah I’m not a silly/funny type. I’m direct and serious. Works like crack cocaine in sales because I come across as “somebody”

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I don’t understand because weren’t you just telling me that money matters in a previous post? Because I live below the poverty line.

Yeah I’m not a silly/funny type. I’m direct and serious. Works like crack cocaine in sales because I come across as “somebody”
I mean I was just quoting you…. If you’re broke then you’re not exuding a lifestyle of support but that doesn’t mean you aren’t exciting and interesting. You may just be the guy right now who smashes plates, which I think is the path I am on too for the moment if that helps.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean I was just quoting you…. If you’re broke then you’re not exuding a lifestyle of support but that doesn’t mean you aren’t exciting and interesting. You may just be the guy right now who smashes plates, which I think is the path I am on too for the moment if that helps.
Yeah I want to be the perpetual fwb. Although having a steady one would be nice. My ex was great. Did everything I wanted in bed and I only made her cvm once. She was a real trooper. I need more women like that

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I want to be the perpetual fwb. Although having a steady one would be nice. My ex was great. Did everything I wanted in bed and I only made her cvm once. She was a real trooper. I need more women like that
Lauren from suburban Baltimore? Lol. My college ex couldn’t orgasm, I gave up after awhile

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lauren from suburban Baltimore? Lol. My college ex couldn’t orgasm, I gave up after awhile
Bruh if a girl doesnt orgasm it makes you wonder if its her, or just you. You start to wonder if she orgasmed with the other guys.

Then you become insecure lol...it sucks

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah some women can’t or it’s very difficult. I know it’s not me since my record is making a girl cvm 17 times in one night before. Squirting and everything it was insane but she was easy to get off. So yeah, I don’t make a girls orgasm my priority. I know if she can cvm she will. The fwb I had sex with a few weeks ago came from me sucking her nipples. Women are all different