Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Real "One"

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a few people here that don't believe there is such a thing as the "one". Well, I'm here to tell you there is, sometimes you just need to wait for her to realize it. I met mine 25 years ago, and now she's getting her 6th divorce, and I think I could finally have a chance with her.

We met back in H.S., she was head cheerleader, and I was both the ballboy and head waterboy. I would always sit in the 1st seat on the bus, and she would always say "hi" to me. After that, I would write her poems (like the ones PANK writes) and put them in her locker, she used to comment on how nice that was.

She used to go out with the football and basketball teams. Captains, that is, I think she said it was part of being on the cheer squad. I would wait home and call her to see how she was, sometimes I wouldn't get hold of hew till the next day because she said she was worn out and in bed.

Anyway, after H.S., she moved around and changed her name a lot, but with the help of a few P.I.s, and the internet, I was always able to find her. She seemed so surprised sometimes and would ask me for my # so we could stay in touch. It's funny too cause since I still live at home my # never changed, but you guys know how woman are, they misplace everything.

She called me the other night asking if it was ok to borrow some money, cause her 5 kids were needing things, and her 5 AFC ex's don't pay support. Of course I was thrilled she chose me, I offered to drive over, but she gave me her P.O. box # so I could mail it to her instead.

This was the 1st time she ever called me, so as you can see, she's finally coming around. I knew if stayed single, and didn't date anyone else, I'd be available when the time came. So see guys, the "one" does exist, you just have to be prepaid when it happens. Well, I'd better get offline now, she might be trying to call me and I don't want to miss that.

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
You are a good man SEE you loosers it is true dont post the money go over there i generally dont respect cheer leaders too much BUT love conquers all. See how the children are doing remember she will put her children first over youl. To me this woman sounds like she MAY just want money off you (sorry) just be carefull those guy husbands are no true AFC otherwise they would support her. Try looking for women else where cheerlearders are not usually the best. May i recomend church i met a really nice girl there and we even shared a cola together it was nice. If you dont like church then try something like a chess club or something.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Haven't these sarcastic jokes about run their course?

I mean really...there are total newbs on this board who might actually believe this kind of stuff and it may set them up on a course for disaster.

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
Squirrels this is not sarcastic i am actually a little offended.

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This has got to be some kind of a joke? Firstly this woman is changing her name a lot which generally isn't a good sign. Secondly you sound like you feel good that she wants to USE you to get money?

I don't buy this story...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
I am serious Listen real deal if your having a joke about the good willed people like myself then may i say i dont find that veryh amusing ang squirrels if you dont take me seriously its your loss because i belive i have the best was to get women.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PANK
I am serious Listen real deal if your having a joke about the good willed people like myself then may i say i dont find that veryh amusing ang squirrels if you dont take me seriously its your loss because i belive i have the best was to get women.
I respect your opinion. Now go 'way. ;)

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
Yes that link is true but it will never be me

i would not give money away like that to a girl who was a well paid modell or anyone who didnt need it to live

I would not get involved with a woman who has a boyfriend

I would not get involved with a woman period unless i was totally in love with her

I would not go to Paris with a woman and even share the same hotel with hewr unless it was strickly plutonic.

I would not go to Paris with another woman because the Paris women are very attractive and i might get tempted by their beuty

I would never date a modell they are all *****es who are horrable.

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before everyone here gets their panties ruffled, yes, it was sarcastic. I was just pointing out that if you believe in the "one", you'll be setting around forever waiting instead of going out, getting some, and weeding them out untill you can find someone you can put up with for more than a ONS.