Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The real dj, new years message

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok some of you guys makes me sick, i mean some of us DJs who are good at the game use it as a tool to get laid, now that kind of people should get banned automatically and cannot call themselves DJs, the art of DJing is self improvement so that you become a cut above from other mens who just want to get laid with women, you see a real DJ is a good guy and who does look for a girl who is as good as him, who is a cut above from all those whors out there so he can get a real relationship, getting laid should come with the relationship,should not be the target of getting the girl to like you, thats why men who call them selves real "DJ"s but all they want is to get laid is pathetic, just a pretend DJ who use our art to confuse women, disguise their real sick selves.
Now dont get me wrong, i like sex as well, i know its in our genes, and i know all the things about how religion makes sex wrong and i agree with it as well, but some of u just makes it an excuse, it is true that its in our nature to spread out genes, but if all out want is sex and u r studying DJing to get sex, then seriously u should reconsider before you call yourself a DJ, cause u r just a player who call yourself a DJ and disgrace out name.
Ever seen the last samurai?? if u poses those qualities, and u dont give a damn when u get laid or not,then u r a real DJ, but if all you want is to get laid and u learn to act as if u r a gentleman to get laid, then call your self a player, not DJ, men like you disgust us real DJs.
So on the new years day, either change your mindset, or stop calling your self DJ.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the good guys who has to work that much harder to get a real girl because her ***** shield is up to block guys like those.

Spartibus

Banned
Reaction score
Zerotwoonenine said:
the good guys who has to work that much harder to get a real girl because her ***** shield is up to block guys like those.
If you're going to rant and rave at least learn how to type. Man that sh!t gave me a headache. Go get me an aspirin b!tch.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Zerotwoonenine said:
Ever seen the last samurai?? if u poses those qualities, and u dont give a damn when u get laid or not,then u r a real DJ, but if all you want is to get laid and u learn to act as if u r a gentleman to get laid, then call your self a player, not DJ, men like you disgust us real DJs.
So on the new years day, either change your mindset, or stop calling your self DJ.
i see your point. but that is the difference between a real DJ, and a PUA.
PUA= looks for sex, uses game to get it
DJ=looks for a girl that's good for him. uses game to qualify the girl

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
DJ=looks for a girl that's good for him. uses game because he wants

DJ = finds 3 girls who are "good for him" and bangs them all

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
DJ=looks for a girl that's good for him. uses game to qualify the girl
PUA is a lifestyle. When you start going out over and over you become accustomed to high social value. So your whole social life is now boosted and you are actually more fun to be around. PUA is practicing over and over to the point where you can approach any girl and know how to get her.

Look at all the top PUAs there social networking has caused them to be around A-list people. Jeffy one of the RSD instructors made a music video for saturday night live with justin timberlake. Affection from Projectmanhattan has access to exclusive parties in NY. If you look and look you'll notice it is a lifestyle and picking up girls is a hobby.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know,(PUA)it's all reverse validation at a massive level..when you think about it,it's true.every living moment and oppritunity is based on seeking the validation of woman or rooting their sexuality in their conquests- it's nothing different then the guy that goes out and seeks approval and validation but fails at it.They are still placing their internal value solely on how much game they got or how many girls they can bang in a week..i used to be into that shyte too,until i realised theres soo much more important things in this world i can focus my energy and attention on and accomplish for myself.it's just a selfish self-absorbed hobby that turns girls into brainless lays or conquests,thats cool if that's what you want to devote your life to and have your ideas of woman being disgustingly distorted for the rest of your life- but as for me,i'd rather focus on other sh!t.Not saying that i'll be all desperate and AFC about things either,all i am saying is that confidence begins and starts inside you , not from anywhere else and definetly not inside of a woman.We all are born with (hopefully) the capacity to love another person and as long as we are true to ourselves and our goals in life,we will meet them no matter what.no this is not soul mates or destiny stuff,but it's just the truth the way i see it.Go out ,get a girlfriend if you want one and if you mess up..fine,deal with it.Don't try to use all sorts of tricks and guru junk to make it last longer or play mind games..it's just retarded and it's just a waste of time anyways.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
organizedconfusion said:
i don't know,(PUA)it's all reverse validation at a massive level..when you think about it,it's true.every living moment and oppritunity is based on seeking the validation of woman or rooting their sexuality in their conquests- it's nothing different then the guy that goes out and seeks approval and validation but fails at it.They are still placing their internal value solely on how much game they got or how many girls they can bang in a week..i used to be into that shyte too,until i realised theres soo much more important things in this world i can focus my energy and attention on and accomplish for myself.it's just a selfish self-absorbed hobby that turns girls into brainless lays or conquests,thats cool if that's what you want to devote your life to and have your ideas of woman being disgustingly distorted for the rest of your life- but as for me,i'd rather focus on other sh!t.Not saying that i'll be all desperate and AFC about things either,all i am saying is that confidence begins and starts inside you , not from anywhere else and definetly not inside of a woman.We all are born with (hopefully) the capacity to love another person and as long as we are true to ourselves and our goals in life,we will meet them no matter what.no this is not soul mates or destiny stuff,but it's just the truth the way i see it.Go out ,get a girlfriend if you want one and if you mess up..fine,deal with it.Don't try to use all sorts of tricks and guru junk to make it last longer or play mind games..it's just retarded and it's just a waste of time anyways.

exactly. it's really not that hard to get a girl, and it shouldnt really take all this technique and guru junk