"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The Rational Male

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2018
Messages
54
Reaction score
12
Age
42
Just finished reading the Rational Male Trilogy. I read preventative medicine twice. I have all three books in print and have preventative medicine and RM on Audiobooks. I'm going to start reading the whole series again once I've finished a few other books I'm reading.

I said on this forum after reading half of the first book that it was the second most important book I'd ever read after John Taylor Gattos books on the difference between education and schooling.

After finishing the third book it's firmly in no. 1 spot. There are important sentences and paragraphs riddled all the way to the very end of all of those books. So much infact that I had to read, RE read, take notes, take audio notes, do lines and commit to therapy! Without a doubt the Rational Male series is the most important thing I've ever read. It's difficult to state all of the positives that have come as a direct and indirect result of the knowledge of reading this book. And those benefits will keep on coming because this has opened up a "rabbit hole" It's far more reaching than just a book to help you in your efforts in bedding women.

It's not always easy to look at yourself and say "wow I've been a supplicating AFC ***** whipped beta for most of my life" And its quite offputting when you find more and more things in your nature you need to kill off. I have one glaringly obvious (repulsion) problem which I'll need professional help with and I'm looking forward to slaying that ****er.

And a few lesser things which I've made good progress on and plenty others which died quickly. Some die unconsciously just by knowing.

I've decided to not proactively do anything about my singleton life right now. Strange things are happening anyway. I'm noticing women's behaviour towards me is changing. And I haven't done anything to proactively chase these women. Infact I was messaged last night by someone who got my phone number from a friend. She asked me out. I declined on this occasion but maybe next time. And also last night messaged by another woman on Instagram unsolicited. Also messaged by another woman on Instagram a while back saying she masturbates over me lol.

I have been seriously applying myself. I have an A4 notebook which is almost full. Ive been working with therapists and being my own therapist too. I never used to believe I could get good with women. Now I beleive I will get seriously good and that this pursuit will be a huge positive in many aspects of my life. I feel very content having this knowledge. At the very least I'm better equipped to look after myself better.

When it comes to getting laid personally my biggest obstacle is lack of opportunity to meet women naturally in any volume. I'm about to move to a big city and change my working hours so that I have a life outside of work.

I seriously considered the MGTOW route. But I beleive your ability to pull hot chicks is like a rating of your personal development.

I am incredibly grateful to Rollo Tomassi for his commitment to deciphering these social constructs and writing books about them. I would never have worked this out on my own, even after more heart breaks. And even if I worked out some things and developed some game through PUA - None of that could have had the same impact that reading, understanding, reflecting and applying the RM series has had and will continue to have on me.

I'm proud to say I'm a man, I'm proud of my sexuality, I'm proud of my instinctual positive male tendencies and I'm looking forward to nexting and spinning plates like a circus act. I've never wanted marriage and always very cautious about having kids but now more than ever marriage is off the agenda and kids/familial investment is a whole new concept.

Thanks to the Man Rollo Tomassi.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
2,191
Reaction score
175
“I seriously considered the MGTOW route. But I believe your ability to pull hot chicks is like a rating of your personal development.“

Personal development takes a lot of TIME.

Women are dream killers. Not necessarily by intent, but by taking away your time.

The most personal development comes with MGTOW, so by rejecting it you are accepting of some degree of less development.
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,756
Reaction score
4,829
Location
象外
But I beleive your ability to pull hot chicks is like a rating of your personal development.
Can be true, but can also be very hard to pull out of. They are instinctively designed to suck you into their world.

So long as you have a sensible exit strategy, or a set of rules to keep you getting hooked, the quality of girls you "pull" can be a very good measure of self development.

So long as they don't pull you.

The singing sirens come to mind...
 

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
To many words to say what needs to be said. His verbage may impress some, but frankly becomes tedious rather quickly. Just my .02.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Just finished reading the Rational Male Trilogy. I read preventative medicine twice. I have all three books in print and have preventative medicine and RM on Audiobooks. I'm going to start reading the whole series again once I've finished a few other books I'm reading.

I said on this forum after reading half of the first book that it was the second most important book I'd ever read after John Taylor Gattos books on the difference between education and schooling.

After finishing the third book it's firmly in no. 1 spot. There are important sentences and paragraphs riddled all the way to the very end of all of those books. So much infact that I had to read, RE read, take notes, take audio notes, do lines and commit to therapy! Without a doubt the Rational Male series is the most important thing I've ever read. It's difficult to state all of the positives that have come as a direct and indirect result of the knowledge of reading this book. And those benefits will keep on coming because this has opened up a "rabbit hole" It's far more reaching than just a book to help you in your efforts in bedding women.

It's not always easy to look at yourself and say "wow I've been a supplicating AFC ***** whipped beta for most of my life" And its quite offputting when you find more and more things in your nature you need to kill off. I have one glaringly obvious (repulsion) problem which I'll need professional help with and I'm looking forward to slaying that ****er.

And a few lesser things which I've made good progress on and plenty others which died quickly. Some die unconsciously just by knowing.

I've decided to not proactively do anything about my singleton life right now. Strange things are happening anyway. I'm noticing women's behaviour towards me is changing. And I haven't done anything to proactively chase these women. Infact I was messaged last night by someone who got my phone number from a friend. She asked me out. I declined on this occasion but maybe next time. And also last night messaged by another woman on Instagram unsolicited. Also messaged by another woman on Instagram a while back saying she masturbates over me lol.

I have been seriously applying myself. I have an A4 notebook which is almost full. Ive been working with therapists and being my own therapist too. I never used to believe I could get good with women. Now I beleive I will get seriously good and that this pursuit will be a huge positive in many aspects of my life. I feel very content having this knowledge. At the very least I'm better equipped to look after myself better.

When it comes to getting laid personally my biggest obstacle is lack of opportunity to meet women naturally in any volume. I'm about to move to a big city and change my working hours so that I have a life outside of work.

I seriously considered the MGTOW route. But I beleive your ability to pull hot chicks is like a rating of your personal development.

I am incredibly grateful to Rollo Tomassi for his commitment to deciphering these social constructs and writing books about them. I would never have worked this out on my own, even after more heart breaks. And even if I worked out some things and developed some game through PUA - None of that could have had the same impact that reading, understanding, reflecting and applying the RM series has had and will continue to have on me.

I'm proud to say I'm a man, I'm proud of my sexuality, I'm proud of my instinctual positive male tendencies and I'm looking forward to nexting and spinning plates like a circus act. I've never wanted marriage and always very cautious about having kids but now more than ever marriage is off the agenda and kids/familial investment is a whole new concept.

Thanks to the Man Rollo Tomassi.
It's probably the best one on female nature coupled with any life experience and game. You can learn a **** load but, I caution you. EVERYONE HAS AN AGENDA. Stefan Molyneux, RooshV, Rsd, Trump, trad thots, Rollo etc. Jordan Peterson is a classic example who has put out awesome work and as RooshV has pointed out, he's really did a flip flop, and I can see his popularity imploding. Rule # 8, tell the truth. Peterson pedals kavanagh should step down despite innocent and proven false accusations by multiple women. The burden of proof is built into the fabric of the American constitution. Peterson then made the remark that triple brackets and reference to a meme is equivalent to murder? Someone of his handlers should take his twitter account away from him before he hurts himself anymore. Not suggesting censorship. It's a blindspot that he has and everyone has a predisposition to incomplete work.

Rollo seems hell bent regardless of his marriage. He like the RMG group all seem to be butt hurt with rare exceptions. Donovan Sharp is an exception. Rich is bitter. Rollo is too but he keeps it close to his vest. Rich got divorce raped. Pawned by a single mom. Rollo is far from charming or charismatic.

I cannot stress enough to be a free thinker. Yes, tap into resources and a variety of sources but, think for yourself. Everyone has an agenda.
 

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2016
Messages
904
Reaction score
737
Location
USA
“I seriously considered the MGTOW route. But I believe your ability to pull hot chicks is like a rating of your personal development.“

Personal development takes a lot of TIME.

Women are dream killers. Not necessarily by intent, but by taking away your time.

The most personal development comes with MGTOW, so by rejecting it you are accepting of some degree of less development.
Women are time vortex's.. and the INSTANT you start to invest ANY fvcking thing into the "game" your development and value takes an immediate hit.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Women are time vortex's.. and the INSTANT you start to invest ANY fvcking thing into the "game" your development and value takes an immediate hit.
Are any or them "boosters" or "amplifiers"? I swear ive had some that added value and raised my level. Of course the typical attention seeker consumes your gas and electricity but not all are that.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Are any or them "boosters" or "amplifiers"? I swear ive had some that added value and raised my level. Of course the typical attention seeker consumes your gas and electricity but not all are that.
Like another said there is a MOTHER type of gf or wife. She takes pride in taking care of her man, feeding him, fvcking him well and adding to him. This type is on the decrease and the ho3 type is on the increase but they still exist.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2016
Messages
904
Reaction score
737
Location
USA
Are any or them "boosters" or "amplifiers"? I swear ive had some that added value and raised my level. Of course the typical attention seeker consumes your gas and electricity but not all are that.
I think @Deep Dish is right on the money....unless you are MGTOW your development will be less (but who the hell want's to do MGTOW ?) I have had women boost me as well they are just time consuming.Now if you would excuse me I am late for my date...…. lol
 
Top