Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Rational Male Religion

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like Rollo's new book is out today. Should be an interesting read.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm interested to see if he does any promotion and if he is challenged on his ideas

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree. I will definitely check it out but im skeptical on this one. Book 1 was the bomb for me the next 2 i thought sucked.
Agreed

Book 2 was decent but nobody red pill listens as they marry far beyond what Rollo deemed peak smv. WHY?

If it's as good as 1 or better that is great. It can't be as bad as 3.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would buy a book on @Pandora 's Chaos theory. Anything that systematizes the Game too much doesnt rings true anymore, once you get enough experience and see the radical changes and shifts that can happen even in just a few years.
Months if you examine covid, the isolation definitely puts the ball into our court I feel. This is an unprecedented time, but a part of me has come to believe this is the new norm

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would buy a book on @Pandora 's Chaos theory. Anything that systematizes the Game too much doesnt rings true anymore, once you get enough experience and see the radical changes and shifts that can happen even in just a few years.
Please somebody bump said theory or thread.

I hope that book is a success and that it actually offers a framework. I know that he doesn't offer prescriptions. I am curious about what framework religion is to make going forward. I don't know if anybody here is but the overwhelming amount want to be married. At this point, I see religion detrimental in Dating at the moment given the proclivity of hypergamy and cherry picking verses. If course, submitting to the husband is not acknowledged nor the emphasis on being a man's helper.

I have not read more than the past year. All religions seem to warn against female hypergamy, child like behavior, and most importantly, the disastrous consequences of female choice (or worse, men following women). The Gita warns about the corruption of nations follows corruption of women. The Bible documents banishment following eden and disobeying God. The destruction of Sodom is highlighted due to homosexuality and debauchery which is celebrated as brave and stunning in the culture today. I found Hopkins very interesting and insightful. I thought alpha God was a abortion. I hope Rollo delivers here.

I think the framework is going to be useful for men here seeking longevity and children. I don't understand any other purpose in marriage but supplication otherwise.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well there is no such book yet AFAIK. I think this line of thinking has been developing over the many years that SS has been in operation, in the background. In my own posts, I often use the word "idiosyncratic" rather than "chaos." @DEEZEDBRAH

Thanks man. solid

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I dont mean Covid itself, but the Game.

Women are going to be traumatized by this though (well we all are, but they tend to have it effect dating patterns mpre, we compartmentalize).
Cappy talked about it. Unless Chad, she avoids. I have been experiencing weird stuff through pandemic pickup. Like, overt IzoIs and choosing signals followed by ambiguity. Just another brick in the wall. I suspect crazy. I know that its effect on women is excessive given female nature's proclivity to attention ***** and prevalence of mental health. I have not stopped game minus bars or clubs since the first quarter of last year pretty lock down.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, keep up. They discovered a new mutated strain in South Africa.

I thought it was the UK? I'm skeptical about news and vaccines. More information is needed. I have spent more time on btc and allocating resources with the coming crash and potential reset.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New norm as in what?
I see a smokescreen. Data I saw is like a 99% recovery assuming you are healthy and not fat or post morbidity. Keep in mind, data keeps changing.

I am more interested in the money printing and capitalizing on "blood in the street" opportunities. it has destroyed businesses and families. I am actually optimistic that many new businesses will rise out of the collapse. I highly recommend you DJs make your move.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm interested to see if he does any promotion and if he is challenged on his ideas
It's better than his previous works IMHO. He actually offers a framework. I am critical of Rollo at times but I have to say, it's pretty damn good. I suspect that he's lurking. I hope he comes around on past ideas or even questions some. The erosion of the west aligns with beyond good and evil. The depiction of women is pretty accurate.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same experience
Not my first rodeo. i am a mercenary in the game. Comply or bye.

it is not you or I who is going to debunk female logic and bring her to rationale.

They want the lie. They all want the lie.

I don't disagree with the new book. It offers something different. He couldn't help but rage at rsd at one stage lulz. It's a lot of content to digest and many new ideas. New perspective. Great read.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sooo Coach Grey Adams just made a video on chaos theory. He reviewed a Tik Tok video. The video is a woman showing what goes through her head at night. It was pure chaos and randomness. Even Coach Greg said not to take their thoughts too seriously..

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not read more than the past year. All religions seem to warn against female hypergamy, child like behavior, and most importantly, the disastrous consequences of female choice (or worse, men following women). The Gita warns about the corruption of nations follows corruption of women. The Bible documents banishment following eden and disobeying God. The destruction of Sodom is highlighted due to homosexuality and debauchery which is celebrated as brave and stunning in the culture today. I found Hopkins very interesting and insightful. I thought alpha God was a abortion. I hope Rollo delivers here.
facts....every major religion warned us lol. Sometimes I think that the battle is not between good and evil. It is between controlling your females vs not controlling your females. Societies that control their females are usually orderly. This liberal nonsense we see is mainly led by women.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well there is no such book yet AFAIK. I think this line of thinking has been developing over the many years that SS has been in operation, in the background. In my own posts, I often use the word "idiosyncratic" rather than "chaos." @DEEZEDBRAH

I like that term idiosyncratic. It is a more accurate term than chaos. They are totally idiosyncratic. Game has little to do with it. You ever meet a girl that has that glisten in her eye when she first locks eyes with you? You can tell she thinks you are hot. For whatever damn reason your facial symmetry makes her vag tingle. Every guy has mutilple girls out there that like him in this way. The issue is that most men do not go through enough women to find her. We live very isolating lives.

The times the I scored the most sex is when I lived in student/communal housing ( also when I lived in a city that brought in fresh women every night aka Vegas). I was able to sift through a large amount of women very quickly. That allowed me to find that "idiosyncratic girl". Game just makes sure you dont mess it up with that girl. Game is a small part of the equation. Game is basically dont act needy and dont say anything stupid

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
facts....every major religion warned us lol. Sometimes I think that the battle is not between good and evil. It is between controlling your females vs not controlling your females. Societies that control their females are usually orderly. This liberal nonsense we see is mainly led by women.
I do think religion is allegory and truth. Decipher for self what is or isn't legit. I'm very much fascinated by things, being, life. John Walton is a biblical scholar and source I wish Rollo checked. I do think that the battle of good and evil is a internal battle but it is acted in the physical. Similarly, like inner game, the origin plays a role in the mental and metaphysical realm.

Eve Misquoted the Command About the Tree

She MISQUOTED GOD! The church is full of this and the same is coming for Muslims as well. This is a warning to men on female nature of overtly misquote God. It's the same narrative for found Jesus post cawk carousel and you can man up to raise her kids now Tyrone stopped hitting it.

There is warnings with Solomon. It warns the risk of lust, being thirsty, and God leaving him after betrayal. It's the ultimate warning to men on desire, sex, and knowing that True north. That which proceeds women, children, and life.

the fall of Solomon!

'For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the Lord his God, as was the heart of David his father.5. For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.6. And Solomon did evil in the sight of the Lord, and went not fully after the Lord, as did David his father.7. Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon.8. And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods.9. And the Lord was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the Lord God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice, 10. And had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods: but he kept not that which the Lord commanded.11. Wherefore the Lord said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept My covenant and My statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely rend the kingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant.12. Notwithstanding in thy days I will not do it for David thy father's sake: but I will rend it out of the hand of thy son.13. Howbeit I will not rend away all the kingdom; but will give one tribe to thy son for David My servant's sake, and for Jerusalem's sake which I have chosen.' -- 1 KINGS xi.4-13.

The new book is great. I laughed at a 400pg book and Rollo made time for a rsd call out. Lulz classic Rollo. I would prefer receipts but I digress.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sooo Coach Grey Adams just made a video on chaos theory. He reviewed a Tik Tok video. The video is a woman showing what goes through her head at night. It was pure chaos and randomness. Even Coach Greg said not to take their thoughts too seriously..

Pretty sure he is mgtow.
I like that term idiosyncratic. It is a more accurate term than chaos. They are totally idiosyncratic. Game has little to do with it. You ever meet a girl that has that glisten in her eye when she first locks eyes with you? You can tell she thinks you are hot. For whatever damn reason your facial symmetry makes her vag tingle. Every guy has mutilple girls out there that like him in this way. The issue is that most men do not go through enough women to find her. We live very isolating lives.

The times the I scored the most sex is when I lived in student/communal housing ( also when I lived in a city that brought in fresh women every night aka Vegas). I was able to sift through a large amount of women very quickly. That allowed me to find that "idiosyncratic girl". Game just makes sure you dont mess it up with that girl. Game is a small part of the equation. Game is basically dont act needy and dont say anything stupid
If I were to guess, it had more to do with timing, location, and logistics. even with whack game, a man can do damage with that alone. with actual game, it's a free for all. I will go as far to say, after college and age, it gets harder. many usually fall off at thirty or so I have seen. by Forty he is pathetic most often then not.