Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The quickie approaching tips collection

Dirty D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chances are that you, just like me, are checking out multiple sites for the latest & greatest dating tips, techniques to meet women and what not and do so as much as you can…because you want to get this part of your life handled (or because you want to meet as much women as possible).

So I was thinking: I’m on the Venusian Arts forums, the Pick Up Artist Forum and the Natural Game forums (and a couple of other sites too)…and everywhere I go, I see dozens of posts with little nuggets of gold for approaching women. A tip here, a tip there…but no “collection post” that tries to put all those tips for doing the best approaching you can together. Last-minute body language, inner game before you start a conversation, different kinds of openers, word-for-word stuff you can see, crazy sh*t you’ve seen others pull off and that you like to share.

And you know what? I wanna start such an approaching tips topic, and hope everyone will join in so we have some killer sharing going on here and people (including YOU) can multiply the success of their approaches just from reading one friggin’ topic…instead of having to scroll through the whole darn forum.

Here are my quick fixer-uppers…

How to maintain eye contact when you’re too shy and walking towards her
If a woman is standing or sitting in front of you, facing you…or walking towards you and you make eye contact, guess how you will come across when you start trying to look everywhere BUT in her eyes to avoid those “confrontational” eyes? Like you’re the most insecure, nervous, weasel-like, shy, and introverted wussy on the planet.

But, especially in the beginning, maintaining eye contact is HARD, everybody knows. This is why I invented a little trick for myself that made it easier for me to come across less insecure, less nervous, and less of a wussy without ever looking REALLY into her eyes…but also without her ever knowing it? How? You focus your eyes on places directly around her eyes, for example one of her eyelashes, or eyelids, or eyebrows..or the part of the nose between her eyebrows. When you do, it LOOKS like you’re looking into her eyes to her…as long as you don’t continue “staring” at that spot with a straight face during an entire 5 hour long conversation like there’s some mole there..lol! Remember to smile dummy, and if she smiles back or her eyes start to twinkle or her pupils dilate? You already know she’s interested!

Don’t get self-conscious “because you are being watched”
Funny thing is: your body language comes across much better when you don’t pay attention to it, then when you start to think about it every friggin’ second until right in front of her. Why? Because you start to get self-conscious: am I walking up straight? No I’m not, tuck in that tummy and lift your chest man! Am I walking too fast? Slow down, sh*t! I’m walking too slow, speed up man..am I walking relaxed? No? Give it more swing man!

The result: becoming her entertainment, because first you walk slowly, then fast, then you walk kinda rigid, but then you walk like you’re some soul brother slash pimp or something, and then you suddenly suck in your tummy to fake like you’re fit…which will not only make her laugh, it will also let her think you’re a show-off, a bragger, some mountain gorilla who’s trying to impress the lady monkeys by making himself bigger. Ain’t gonna work pal. Approach her with confidence in your body, which means no hesitation on your movements, but calmness, firmness, control, and slowness.

Practice body language when you’re NOT meeting women, but when you’re with your family, friends, going to school or work, going grocery shopping: hold that head up high, suck in that tummy a bit, raise your chest, don’t walk hastily but with a slow but firm pace, give your walk a little swing to NOT come across like a walking, talking broomstick (lol!), etc. but not when you’re doing an approach, because it’ll make you come across like a weirdo, or like you have AT LEAST 8 different spams..which KILLS the attraction y’all.

Why slow but with a firm pace, holding your head up high and so forth you say? Because it makes you look like you’re IN CONTROL of your environment, instead of trying to flee the scene, and not being able to control what’s going on with all your hastily movements…which is how 99% of the people who think they’ll die or something when they arrive at work a friggin’ minute too late come across. This also signals dominance: you are in control of your universe, the universe isn’t in control of you…and both are VERY attractive qualities people…

Just two body language quickies that I wanted to share, and I hope all of you will share some other instantly helpful tips, tricks & techniques for approaching in this topic :) as it was about time that somebody started a collection of the best approaching knowledge and experience out there…