“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The Quick N Easy Way to DJing in HS

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2003
Messages
459
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Its a brand new school year and some people want to change. Ok, so last year, you didn't get a date or maybe you got a handful of dates that went nowhere. You could possibly even had a girlfriend but you were too AFC to really make it last or even get regular sex out of it. No matter what your situation is, you wanted to change.

I'm here to help.

I posted eight threads that should at least give you some direction on how to go about your school year since its coming up very soon.

The Quick N Easy Way to DJing in HS: 101 - The Intro

101 is a good way to make yourself look better physically. Its a key factor in getting the most girls you can. Its also the most expensive. However its worth it.

The Quick N Easy Way to DJing in HS: 102 - Get A Life!

102 is a way to try to make sure that you have a busy social calendar. To do this I recommend completely getting rid of the computer and all non party oriented video games. This gives you a lot of free time and should be the motivator to get a social life up and running.

The Quick N Easy Way to DJing in HS: 103 - Uh Oh, The Boring Part

103 is important because I talk about how instead of just worrying about girls and your social life, you should worry about your academics as well. A true DJ should juggle a 4.0 GPA, hot girlfriends, and a busy social life.

The Quick N Easy Way to DJing in HS: 104 - Activities

104 in a way is an extension of 102. I emphasize participating in school activities, namely sports. I have some words to say about non athletic activities in school as well.

The Quick N Easy Way to DJing in HS: 105 - Girls (Part I)

Ok, this is the important stuff but this is for those that are at the stage at the end of 104. Getting girls is the byproduct of all the links above, not just going in there cold turkey. Or else you won't get the amount. These tips are for optimal performance.

The Quick N Easy Way to DJing in HS: 106 - Girls (Part II)

This is the second part. This covers after getting the phone number from a girl. It talks about dating and all that, something that should happen at least once a week with DJs.

The Quick N Easy Way to DJing in HS: 107 - Loserline

This is almost a way of motivating you to get towards your goals. For some, reading these tips may be easier said than done. I even have a little life experience story to go with this.

The Quick N Easy Way to DJing in HS: 108 - The FAQ

A FAQ with some commonly asked questions. I also have a mini section on birth control. A must read for those that are going to have sex with girls in HS.

Enjoy!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
2,438
Reaction score
7
Age
39
sorry buddy, i know you put a lot of work into this and i congradulate for your dedication, but there is no quick way to DJing and there is no easy way to DJing.

Please follow this link: http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23151

Don't worry, a lot of this is probably valid and doesn't apply to only short term results, and this will hopefully have been a great learning experience.
 
Last edited:

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Age
40
STICKIE THIS!!!

I liked it alot. It reviewed alot of the facts we all already know, just needed a quick reminder. I dunno if its related but i read 1-8 this weeekend and i had a great day today. Great great day...
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
yeah dude, this is gonna help me a lot... i'm gonna look for it in the new bible
 
Top