Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Quick N Easy Way to DJing in HS

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a brand new school year and some people want to change. Ok, so last year, you didn't get a date or maybe you got a handful of dates that went nowhere. You could possibly even had a girlfriend but you were too AFC to really make it last or even get regular sex out of it. No matter what your situation is, you wanted to change.

I'm here to help.

I posted eight threads that should at least give you some direction on how to go about your school year since its coming up very soon.

The Quick N Easy Way to DJing in HS: 101 - The Intro

101 is a good way to make yourself look better physically. Its a key factor in getting the most girls you can. Its also the most expensive. However its worth it.

The Quick N Easy Way to DJing in HS: 102 - Get A Life!

102 is a way to try to make sure that you have a busy social calendar. To do this I recommend completely getting rid of the computer and all non party oriented video games. This gives you a lot of free time and should be the motivator to get a social life up and running.

The Quick N Easy Way to DJing in HS: 103 - Uh Oh, The Boring Part

103 is important because I talk about how instead of just worrying about girls and your social life, you should worry about your academics as well. A true DJ should juggle a 4.0 GPA, hot girlfriends, and a busy social life.

The Quick N Easy Way to DJing in HS: 104 - Activities

104 in a way is an extension of 102. I emphasize participating in school activities, namely sports. I have some words to say about non athletic activities in school as well.

The Quick N Easy Way to DJing in HS: 105 - Girls (Part I)

Ok, this is the important stuff but this is for those that are at the stage at the end of 104. Getting girls is the byproduct of all the links above, not just going in there cold turkey. Or else you won't get the amount. These tips are for optimal performance.

The Quick N Easy Way to DJing in HS: 106 - Girls (Part II)

This is the second part. This covers after getting the phone number from a girl. It talks about dating and all that, something that should happen at least once a week with DJs.

The Quick N Easy Way to DJing in HS: 107 - Loserline

This is almost a way of motivating you to get towards your goals. For some, reading these tips may be easier said than done. I even have a little life experience story to go with this.

The Quick N Easy Way to DJing in HS: 108 - The FAQ

A FAQ with some commonly asked questions. I also have a mini section on birth control. A must read for those that are going to have sex with girls in HS.

Enjoy!

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry buddy, i know you put a lot of work into this and i congradulate for your dedication, but there is no quick way to DJing and there is no easy way to DJing.

Please follow this link: http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23151

Don't worry, a lot of this is probably valid and doesn't apply to only short term results, and this will hopefully have been a great learning experience.

Last edited:

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STICKIE THIS!!!

I liked it alot. It reviewed alot of the facts we all already know, just needed a quick reminder. I dunno if its related but i read 1-8 this weeekend and i had a great day today. Great great day...

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah dude, this is gonna help me a lot... i'm gonna look for it in the new bible