"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

The Quick N Easy Way to DJing in HS: 106 - Girls (Part II)

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2003
Messages
459
Reaction score
2
Age
41
You got her number. Damn, playa. Now what to do?

Most girls will get excited if she gets a potential bf in the beginning of the year. In this point, she may want you to call sooner than later

Why? Most girls will feel better if they start off the year with a fresh new boyfriend.

However when unsure, wait three days. 5 is recommended by many but its too risky for me. Call her up. Don't get into hour long conversations. Girls want this to happen but they secretly like the man that just talks to them for 5 minutes: talk a little bit about fluff and then a setup for a date.

DO NOT take her to dinner

A lot of teen guys are really inexperienced. Sure, I mean, if they are 14 or 15, how the hell can you expect someone to go bowling or go mini golfing instead. You should always have cash but I personally would carry $20 in money outside the cost of bowling. In most places where I'm at, a game of bowling (about an hour or so of fun) is about $10 per person (counting shoe rental) So $40 or so is a good number.

To pay or not to pay is the question. A good way to figure out is when the clerk asks for the money, see what she does. If you see her about to unzip her purse, let her pay. Otherwise, you pay. I know its not the DJ thing to do but again, $3 on nachos is a hell of a lot better than a 7 course $50 Filet Mignon dinner at the most expensive restaurant, a place most inexperienced people go to.

Don't be afraid to have fun. Kino is essential. It means you are interested in her and having fun. If she touches you in any way, even if it appears accidental, she is interested. Laugh a lot. Smile. Bust her chops if she messes up. You get a gutterball...laugh about it. If she makes a gutterball, joke about it. If you don't have a serious tone, she will play along.

I think Bowling and Mini golf are the two best ways. However both last about 1 hour or a little more. Get something quick to eat. Hmm...should it last longer? Depends. If you got to the alley or the course before 8:30 or so, yeah find something to do. I recommend picking her up at 8 pm. If you feel that the vibe is good, try to see if there are any clubs to have fun with. Yes, one thing I've noticed is a growth in teen clubs that are basically juice bars. Its a good time for more kino (dancing), some good music (music, good music, namely pop, r&b, and r&b/rap are always good music and relaxes you as opposed to hard rock), and a good way to blow 1-2 hours. Don't even worry about paying for drinks. If not, you still got about $10-15 on maybe a glass of juice.

At the end, if everything goes well, move in for the kiss. When I mean everything goes well, I mean kino paid off, you had fun, and she smiles at you but gazes into your eyes. Kiss her. Don't jam your tongue down her throat or you will creep her out for being too strong which means you are too desperate.

I thought it went well...the aftermath

If she has your number, you may call her. A lot of girls in HS expect a call within a day or two. If it was a Friday date, call Sunday. If it was a Saturday date, call Sunday. Tell how much of a good time you had. Establish more rapport. Should you spring for another date? Yeah but don't have it on Monday. Tuesday is a free day I asked that you should have on 102. Thats a decent enough day. However it may seem close. Then again, most girls themselves aren't as developed (mentally as well as physically) and if it went well, Monday may seem too far for her.

However don't start clearing your schedule other than 1-2 days a week for her which would be Tuesday and either Friday or Saturday. You are too busy on the other days to really worry about her. It will keep you on a good note. During class, don't flock to her. In fact, this is the point where are aloof to her. Talk to your friends and teachers and maybe a couple girls. Interest in her will shoot high.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
. If it was a Friday date, call Sunday. If it was a Saturday date, call Sunday. Tell how much of a good time you had. Establish more rapport. Should you spring for another date? Yeah but don't have it on Monday. Tuesday is a free day I asked that you should have on 102.

[/B]
Dude, first of all, two days between dates is rediculous-Especially for a first and second date. I can't believe you would consider this. I dont know what high shcool girls you know, but they aren't as desperate as you perceive them to be (well maybe freshman).
 

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2001
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
1
Location
Canada
Great post.. you got quite the series going here, I'm impressed. you are being pretty thorough with your series and that's a huge plus. Keep up the good work!
 

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2003
Messages
459
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Re: Re: The Quick N Easy Way to DJing in HS: 106 - Girls (Part II)

Originally posted by downfallofdisbelief
Dude, first of all, two days between dates is rediculous-Especially for a first and second date. I can't believe you would consider this. I dont know what high shcool girls you know, but they aren't as desperate as you perceive them to be (well maybe freshman).
Then go on the next day you have off then. I even suggested that as such in the post. I'm just giving examples since I said some good days to have off would be Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday.

Great post.. you got quite the series going here, I'm impressed. you are being pretty thorough with your series and that's a huge plus. Keep up the good work!
I'm going to work on 107 here sometime soon, possibly tonight. I covered just about everything, I may have a FAQ as the ending and then like how Matrix did it, I will have one post that has links to all that for your reading convienience. Who knows. All I know is that next year, I want to revamp all of my tips I've contributed to this site and make a couple of ebooks based off of them complete with visuals and for broadband users, some video. So thanks for the encouraging words.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Two questions:
1) What's the topic of 107?
2) What if my classes have already started a half-week ago and lack chicks?

thanks
 

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2003
Messages
459
Reaction score
2
Age
41
1) What's the topic of 107?
107 is just to make sure that if you have any doubts, go back and read again. I noticed the DJ Discussion forum is worse than this place when it comes to ridiculous questions but it still happens. These people have probably read through the bible somewhat but still lack the true confidence to get out there. I wanted to include a personal story. People need to grow a pair of balls when it comes to DJing and people here won't give you the said testes. You must form them yourself.

What if my classes have already started a half-week ago and lack chicks?
Kill yourself :) jk

Seriously, just be friends with the sausages and the teachers. If you get a busy social schedule, then on your outings with friends, you will come across some girls. So the social life you have with male friends can be pretty important, especially in your case.
 
Top