"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

The Quick N Easy Way to DJing in HS: 102 - Get A Life!

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2003
Messages
459
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Damn, look at you! You got some nice threads. Trust me, it will help you out. However you got a ways to go.

Cut the 'net and PS2 out of your rotation

Does this mean cut out this site? No, not until you read the rest of my posts :) Seriously, the purpose of this is to free up your time. PS2 is fine...if you have friends playing. Playing Final Fantasy every night is not great. Get Madden 2004 instead. Even the most popular kids play Madden and that way you have a lot of people you know who can play this game. Then you can whip their ass at it :)

Try to establish a social life. Not every night do you need to have something to do but if you ask me, you should have Friday and Saturday free (not too many things go on Sunday but you may need to wake up from a hangover to worry about working at 10 am) This may mean keeping in close contact with many groups of friends. However try to do something with them. You should never spend more than two consecutive nights playing video games or surfing the internet.

Working. Yes, you need to work but of course, don't work anymore than 20 hours. If you ask me, the key days to work are Sunday (nights), Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. 5 hours each at most. Tuesday in my HS was when most of the basketball games took place. I need not tell you about Friday or Saturday. Don't be one of those chumps that is a HS workaholic. Yes, they make $400-500 each paycheck but they have no lives. Thats not a good trade-off. Plus even making $6 an hour, you can make about $400 a month, which is damn good.

Get a cell phone. They are annoying, yes. However if you want quick almost instant access with your friends, get one. Get a nice one. Everyone and their dog has one but make sure you are in the 1-2% that actually uses it (a lot of people I know just have one for the sake of having one)

Get friends quick. Establish your social life as soon as possible. Yes, you may already be in HS but still, that doesn't mean that you can't improve on yours.

Enjoy your social life.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bjon

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Utah
Nice post. I can see where you're coming from with the whole don't play PS2 or whatever, but i think that you can still play PS2 a lot. You just gotta not let it interfere with your social life. But overall good post.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
I think Sony is going to figure out a way to shut you up.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
I got Madden 2004 and a cell phone BUT I don't use the cell phone and Madden takes up most of my time. I must admit I'm doin better than last year when I stayed inside playing Madden 2003 until late December.

If something is going down, I put it before Madden 2004, say if friends wanna get together or something.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top