"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

the question they all ask 1st day of school (PLZ HELP)

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
its the first day of school (next monday) and you know they are gonna ask it...

the one where you go around the class and say something about yourself and what you like to do etc...

im curious to know what some of you guys would say to this question

just curious




later
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Say something funny. Usually they will make you say something that starts with the letter that is first in your first name.

For instance "Im Julian, i like jizzing on girls faces"
 

Leykis

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
California
How about:

I am the white_hype and dont worry ladies its only the first day. I'll be around all year.
 

sustainable007

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
197
Reaction score
1
Thats an Oppourtunity

You should use that as an oppourtunity to briefly summarize your interests...If you use that to make a joke you come off as an AFC douche bag...Think of it this way...why pass up an oppourtunity to build yourself up as an intellectual warrior?
 

Leykis

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
California
You should use that as an oppourtunity to briefly summarize your interests...If you use that to make a joke you come off as an AFC douche bag...Think of it this way...why pass up an oppourtunity to build yourself up as an intellectual warrior?
Thats a great joke man. I wish I thought of that.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top