The question girls ask - why is it so bad to be a slut?

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are sluts. If a man was guaranteed to be able to get ANY woman he wants for sex at any age then he would never marry and have a confidence level of 100%. He would never NEED a woman if he knows he can get any woman!

So, why do guys here treat girls who get sex like crap and call them hors?
They KNOW they can get penis, and they go for it. It seems that only inconfdient men call girls sluts and such. If YOU could do any girl then you would So be a man-hor and a man-slut!

Reaction score
Men are genetically wired to pursue women - we are the aggressors! Women are complementary to our nature - and they decide whether to accept our advances; however, this does not mean that they open their legs to the man just because they want to -- for thousands of years and in every culture you are considered a hor to open your legs to a man just because - this is reserved for the husband!!

In today's feminist homo/hor culture in some countries corruption of the female has been made fair seeming and it is accepted as "normal"!

Men cannot be hors - we are the pimps of the hors!!

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Books of history in HS teach us that people had sex only after marriage but its not true....just the same way history books of our time will be written and not be true.

Premarital sex was ALWAYS there and I think almost to the same degree as now because many peasants could not marry and yet people reproduced like crazy and now here we are...

Killme

Reaction score
i am Ndi Ndukong Titus, from Cameroon, no school b
reply to ya

Yeah it is true, but inside us we feel the trueth and wat it isn't, we do not need to emphasize on premarital sex, people know it isn't good, but we do it because our flesh is asking for, we are nomore using what God gave to us, we nomore beckon him, wanna use vain thoughs and energy to manage our life, the truth is in us, and we all know.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Babnik said:
Men are sluts. If a man was guaranteed to be able to get ANY woman he wants for sex at any age then he would never marry and have a confidence level of 100%. He would never NEED a woman if he knows he can get any woman!

So, why do guys here treat girls who get sex like crap and call them hors?
They KNOW they can get penis, and they go for it. It seems that only inconfdient men call girls sluts and such. If YOU could do any girl then you would So be a man-hor and a man-slut!
it has alot to do with the social look on things. in society, women who open up to every guy are seen as sluts, where as men how sex alot are seen as heros or players. it's not really fair, but that's the way it is.

in reality if you crave sex and have it with 5 different people in a day, than you are a slut, man-slut, watever. no matter who you are, man or woman.

getting married is not a matter of low confidence that you cant get anyting else, it's having confidence that you dont need anyone else for sex because you found the one for you. only the most insecure people run around sexing everyone because they base their confidence on how much sex they can get.
thus, a slut=low confidence and very insecure. who wants a girl like that? not me

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
it has alot to do with the social look on things. in society, women who open up to every guy are seen as sluts, where as men how sex alot are seen as heros or players. it's not really fair, but that's the way it is.

in reality if you crave sex and have it with 5 different people in a day, than you are a slut, man-slut, watever. no matter who you are, man or woman.

getting married is not a matter of low confidence that you cant get anyting else, it's having confidence that you dont need anyone else for sex because you found the one for you. only the most insecure people run around sexing everyone because they base their confidence on how much sex they can get.
thus, a slut=low confidence and very insecure. who wants a girl like that? not me

slut /slʌt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[sluht] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. a dirty, slovenly woman.
2. an immoral or dissolute woman; prostitute.

"Slut" is a term INHERENTLY referring exclusively to females. No such thing as a "man-slut". "Man-slut" is a nonsensical, fabricated feminist word which has no place in the English language. Saying "man-slut" is like saying "dark-light". It makes no sense. Stop using it.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source
***** /hɔr, hoʊr or, often, hʊr/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[hawr, hohr or, often, hoor] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, *****d, whor·ing.
–noun
1. a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.

"*****" a term INHERENTLY referring exclusively to females. No such thing as a "man*****". "Man*****" is a nonsensical, fabricated feminist word which has no place in the English language. Saying "man*****" is like saying "dark-light". It makes no sense. Stop using it.

There is a damn good reason why there is no PROPER English term that refers to "sexually promiscuous" men. Why? Because there IS NO NEED for one. Sexually promiscuity is inherent in the male nature. You do not need to create an adjective for an object describing inherent characteristics of that object. It is redundant and useless. Simple analogy....think about saying something like "four-legged land animal" and "four-legged cow". Do you REALLY need to include the "four-legged" adjective when talking about a cow?

Survival of the species has created such a need. A man can afford to sit around and wait, or else he will not propgate his genes and will die off. There is a good reason why men create 100's of millions of their seed and can reproduce those numbers every few hours (women only have a few opportunities a month, if that in some cases). Nature has not given man these sexual characteristic to sit back and be selective. Nature gave these characteristics so that men are encouraged to propogate their genes if they are worthy.

Here is the UNSPOKEN deal men and women made to ensure the survival of the species. It is a contract. Men are to display their strength and worth. Men are to show why they are the best and why they should be chosen. Essentially, the man's role is to "sell himself" and convince as many females as possible that HIS genes would be the best to propogate for future survival purposes.

Women on the other hand have a completely different role. Their role is the selector. They decide whether the man is full of sh1t or if he is the real deal. Women have a very limited opportunity compared to men when it comes to procreation, so they have to make their selection carefully with the intent of making sure they get the BEST genes (i.e. select the most suitable male they can find).

When a women becomes sexually promiscuous, she is no longer carrying the role of being a selective creature and is no longer choosing the best genes to propogate. She is essentially breaking the contract. Thus, she is labelled a ***** or slut as a constant reminder of her breach of contract. That is why those words only exist for a woman and not a man.

Sorry feminists and those brainwashed by feminism. It is not a double standard. It is nature. Men can be sexually promiscuous and women cannot. Either find a way to completely change history and genetically reprogram the sexes, or keep quiet.

P.S. I know the definition of the man's role needs to be toned down in modern society. We cannot be running around having sex all day unfortunately. I do not encourage men to spend their whole lives just trying to have sex as much as possible. There are responsibilities we have today, that we never had in the past and a man's sexual desire must be sensitive to these responsiblities. Otherwise to me, he is a deadbeat, loser, etc.

jack knife

Don Juan
Reaction score
women need social proof/reassurance to feel good about themselves.. and if everything thinks they're a slut then they don't get this satisfaction.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
slut /slʌt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[sluht] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. a dirty, slovenly woman.
2. an immoral or dissolute woman; prostitute.

"Slut" is a term INHERENTLY referring exclusively to females. No such thing as a "man-slut". "Man-slut" is a nonsensical, fabricated feminist word which has no place in the English language. Saying "man-slut" is like saying "dark-light". It makes no sense. Stop using it.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source
***** /hɔr, hoʊr or, often, hʊr/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[hawr, hohr or, often, hoor] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, *****d, whor·ing.
–noun
1. a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.

"*****" a term INHERENTLY referring exclusively to females. No such thing as a "man*****". "Man*****" is a nonsensical, fabricated feminist word which has no place in the English language. Saying "man*****" is like saying "dark-light". It makes no sense. Stop using it.

There is a damn good reason why there is no PROPER English term that refers to "sexually promiscuous" men. Why? Because there IS NO NEED for one. Sexually promiscuity is inherent in the male nature. You do not need to create an adjective for an object describing inherent characteristics of that object. It is redundant and useless. Simple analogy....think about saying something like "four-legged land animal" and "four-legged cow". Do you REALLY need to include the "four-legged" adjective when talking about a cow?

Survival of the species has created such a need. A man can afford to sit around and wait, or else he will not propgate his genes and will die off. There is a good reason why men create 100's of millions of their seed and can reproduce those numbers every few hours (women only have a few opportunities a month, if that in some cases). Nature has not given man these sexual characteristic to sit back and be selective. Nature gave these characteristics so that men are encouraged to propogate their genes if they are worthy.

Here is the UNSPOKEN deal men and women made to ensure the survival of the species. It is a contract. Men are to display their strength and worth. Men are to show why they are the best and why they should be chosen. Essentially, the man's role is to "sell himself" and convince as many females as possible that HIS genes would be the best to propogate for future survival purposes.

Women on the other hand have a completely different role. Their role is the selector. They decide whether the man is full of sh1t or if he is the real deal. Women have a very limited opportunity compared to men when it comes to procreation, so they have to make their selection carefully with the intent of making sure they get the BEST genes (i.e. select the most suitable male they can find).

When a women becomes sexually promiscuous, she is no longer carrying the role of being a selective creature and is no longer choosing the best genes to propogate. She is essentially breaking the contract. Thus, she is labelled a ***** or slut as a constant reminder of her breach of contract. That is why those words only exist for a woman and not a man.

Sorry feminists and those brainwashed by feminism. It is not a double standard. It is nature. Men can be sexually promiscuous and women cannot. Either find a way to completely change history and genetically reprogram the sexes, or keep quiet.

P.S. I know the definition of the man's role needs to be toned down in modern society. We cannot be running around having sex all day unfortunately. I do not encourage men to spend their whole lives just trying to have sex as much as possible. There are responsibilities we have today, that we never had in the past and a man's sexual desire must be sensitive to these responsiblities. Otherwise to me, he is a deadbeat, loser, etc.

See....if no woman be a slut then no man could possibly be getting sex from many women!! Women would all wait until marriage and a man can marry just ONE woman (in today's society).

See, men screw sluts because non-sluts wouldn't be screwable!!!

Thats the point is that if you show that you are the real man - the woman becomes a slut and lets you have her and then you have many others!

They are cool with sharing a real man with other women!

In the end that not possible in marriage unless its OK to cheat.

But this also means that only few few few men are worthy. All others are crap and will die virgins. I mean, the natural selection is based on similar things for all women. If one woman does not allow one man to spread her legs then most other women won't either.

I guess the theory that 10% of all men screw 90% of all women is true!

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Babnik said:
See....if no woman be a slut then no man could possibly be getting sex from many women!! Women would all wait until marriage and a man can marry just ONE woman (in today's society).

See, men screw sluts because non-sluts wouldn't be screwable!!!

Thats the point is that if you show that you are the real man - the woman becomes a slut and lets you have her and then you have many others!

They are cool with sharing a real man with other women!

In the end that not possible in marriage unless its OK to cheat.

But this also means that only few few few men are worthy. All others are crap and will die virgins. I mean, the natural selection is based on similar things for all women. If one woman does not allow one man to spread her legs then most other women won't either.

I guess the theory that 10% of all men screw 90% of all women is true!

those statistics are screwed and not true. here's my take on things.

first of all i have no idea what ur tryig to get at here. if ur saying only a very few selected amount of men are getting everone woman in the country, then ur sadly wrong my friend.

a slut is not a woman oh just has sex with one man they see worthy, like tilltheendoftime said, it's women who sex everyman and become the promicious sex fiends are sluts. and women arent programmed to go around leaving their genes everywhere

no woman would be ok with sharing a real man with others, unless they just crave sex and dont care for you at all. real men arent the ones who have a bunch of sex, they are the ones who dont give a rat's arse whether they get banged 20 times a week or not. he has other priorities.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
those statistics are screwed and not true. here's my take on things.

first of all i have no idea what ur tryig to get at here. if ur saying only a very few selected amount of men are getting everone woman in the country, then ur sadly wrong my friend.

a slut is not a woman oh just has sex with one man they see worthy, like tilltheendoftime said, it's women who sex everyman and become the promicious sex fiends are sluts. and women arent programmed to go around leaving their genes everywhere

no woman would be ok with sharing a real man with others, unless they just crave sex and dont care for you at all. real men arent the ones who have a bunch of sex, they are the ones who dont give a rat's arse whether they get banged 20 times a week or not. he has other priorities.
If you are not dating other girls and banging them then girls see you a loser. Thats a fact for even a non-slut. Most girls are QUITE OK with being with 3-4 guys at once and they HATE men who want to be exclusive with them!! We discussed that on this forum many times. Women want men who are wanted by other women and those men screw many other women...

Every time i tried to be exclusive - I failed. Every time I showed a woman that I am doing others - they loved it! They love studs!

Are you saying they were all sluts?

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's some articles. The reasons why wome sleep around are different then mens.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2369357.stm
Infidelity 'is in the genes'
Women and computer face
Different faces were chosen at different times of the cycle
Women with steady partners may still be tempted to sleep around - but mainly on certain days of the month, say researchers.

A BBC documentary to be broadcast on Wednesday explains how human sexual instincts are so strong that some women's preferences may alter significantly while they are ovulating.

While her partner might be a better bet to bring up children and support her, another man might carry genes which mean healthier, stronger children.

Serial cuckold

Morgan Wise, a train driver from Big Spring in Texas, found this out when his youngest son was found to have cystic fibrosis, a devastating lung disorder caused by a single faulty gene.

Morgan Wise
Morgan Wise found he had fathered none of his sons
Both mother and father must carry the gene to produce a cystic fibrosis child, and Morgan duly went for a gene test to confirm he was a carrier.

The test proved negative - effectively proving that he was not the child's father.

He told the BBC: "The doctor said: 'You are not a carrier of cystic fibrosis.' I couldn't believe it."

There was worse to come. Subsequent DNA tests revealed that not one of Morgan's three sons was fathered by him.

One in 10

However, researchers suggest that this is by no means an isolated event.

One study suggested that one in 10 children are being raised by men who are unaware that they are not the father.

Face
A more "masculine" face - better during fertile period
A study at the University of Stirling seems to pinpoint the instinct which might tempt some women to stray around the time of the month they are fertile.

Two groups of female volunteers were picked.

One was tested during their ovulation, the other at another point in her cycle.

Each was shown a computer image of a male face which they could adjust electronically to make appear more or less masculine, using features such as the thickness of the neck and the squareness of the jaw.

While the group not ovulating tended to prefer their men with slightly more feminine feature, at the point of ovulating, the women strongly preferred their men masculine.

This, say scientists, is down to instinct - while more feminine features might signify a man with less testosterone who is more likely to prove a steady partner, the stronger features they preferred at ovulation might indicate a better set of genes, producing a stronger or healthier child.

Human Instinct, presented by Professor Robert Winston, will be broadcast on BBC One on Wednesday at 2100GMT.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/179988.stm
Sci/Tech

Infidelity 'is natural'

Females 'stray to gather the best possible genes for their offspring'

Infidelity may be natural according to studies that show nine out of 10 mamals and birds that mate for life are unfaithful.

Experts found animals that fool around are only following the urges of biology.

New studies using genetic testing techniques show that even the most apparently devoted of partners often go in search of the sexual company of strangers.

Females stray to gather the best possible genes for their offspring, while males are driven to father as many and as often as possible.

"True monogamy actually is rare," said Stephen T Emlen, an expert on evolutionary behaviour at Cornell University.

According to him, there are two kinds of monogamy - social and genetic.

In the first kind partners bond and work together to raise their young. With "genetic monogamy," parents are faithful sex partners.

While social monogamy is relatively common, genetic monogamy is the exception rather than the rule.

Dr Emlen said there are only two monkeys, the marmoset and the tamarin, are truly monogamous.

All other primates, includes humans, often mate outside their partnerships.

"One of the patterns is that females seek males of high status and high quality," said Dr Emlen.

"By doing so, they are able to produce offspring of higher quality that will be able to do better and survive better."

Males are said to be biologically driven to stray by the desire to spread their genes into as many members of the next generation as possible.

But the reasons why people have sex outside a relationship are far more complex.

Researchers generally believe that monogamy originated among species whose young survived best when raised by a bonded pair.

This may have led to the rise of monogamy among people, since human children take so long to mature.

Birds of a feather

Faithful sex partnership has been thought for years to be widespread among birds.

The eastern bluebird was considered a prime example, with male and female partners working together to build nests, incubate eggs, then feed and raise their young.

But researchers have found that the bluebirds have a sex life that rivals a television soap opera.

Patricia Adair Gowarty, a behavioural ecologist at the University of Georgia, has found that 15% to 20% of chicks cared for by a pair of bluebirds were not fathered by the male.

She found that only 10% of 180 socially monogamous species are sexually faithful.

The research is published in the journal Science.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's some articles. Women are sleep around for different reasons then men are.

Women and computer face
Women with steady partners may still be tempted to sleep around - but mainly on certain days of the month, say researchers.

A BBC documentary to be broadcast on Wednesday explains how human sexual instincts are so strong that some women's preferences may alter significantly while they are ovulating.

While her partner might be a better bet to bring up children and support her, another man might carry genes which mean healthier, stronger children.

Serial cuckold

Morgan Wise, a train driver from Big Spring in Texas, found this out when his youngest son was found to have cystic fibrosis, a devastating lung disorder caused by a single faulty gene.

Morgan Wise
Both mother and father must carry the gene to produce a cystic fibrosis child, and Morgan duly went for a gene test to confirm he was a carrier.

The test proved negative - effectively proving that he was not the child's father.

He told the BBC: "The doctor said: 'You are not a carrier of cystic fibrosis.' I couldn't believe it."

There was worse to come. Subsequent DNA tests revealed that not one of Morgan's three sons was fathered by him.

One in 10

One study suggested that one in 10 children are being raised by men who are unaware that they are not the father.

Face
A study at the University of Stirling seems to pinpoint the instinct which might tempt some women to stray around the time of the month they are fertile.

Each was shown a computer image of a male face which they could adjust electronically to make appear more or less masculine, using features such as the thickness of the neck and the squareness of the jaw.

While the group not ovulating tended to prefer their men with slightly more feminine feature, at the point of ovulating, the women strongly preferred their men masculine.

This, say scientists, is down to instinct - while more feminine features might signify a man with less testosterone who is more likely to prove a steady partner, the stronger features they preferred at ovulation might indicate a better set of genes, producing a stronger or healthier child.

Human Instinct, presented by Professor Robert Winston, will be broadcast on BBC One on Wednesday at 2100GMT.
Freddy1 is offline Add to Freddy1's Reputation Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Freddy1
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Freddy1
Find More Posts by Freddy1
Add Freddy1 to Your Buddy List
Old 12-11-2006, 11:28 PM #19
Freddy1
Master Don Juan

Freddy1 is on a distinguished road

Sci/Tech

Infidelity 'is natural'

Infidelity may be natural according to studies that show nine out of 10 mamals and birds that mate for life are unfaithful.

New studies using genetic testing techniques show that even the most apparently devoted of partners often go in search of the sexual company of strangers.

Females stray to gather the best possible genes for their offspring, while males are driven to father as many and as often as possible.

"True monogamy actually is rare," said Stephen T Emlen, an expert on evolutionary behaviour at Cornell University.

In the first kind partners bond and work together to raise their young. With "genetic monogamy," parents are faithful sex partners.

While social monogamy is relatively common, genetic monogamy is the exception rather than the rule.

Dr Emlen said there are only two monkeys, the marmoset and the tamarin, are truly monogamous.

"One of the patterns is that females seek males of high status and high quality," said Dr Emlen.

"By doing so, they are able to produce offspring of higher quality that will be able to do better and survive better."

Males are said to be biologically driven to stray by the desire to spread their genes into as many members of the next generation as possible.

But the reasons why people have sex outside a relationship are far more complex.

Researchers generally believe that monogamy originated among species whose young survived best when raised by a bonded pair.

This may have led to the rise of monogamy among people, since human children take so long to mature.

Birds of a feather

Faithful sex partnership has been thought for years to be widespread among birds.

The eastern bluebird was considered a prime example, with male and female partners working together to build nests, incubate eggs, then feed and raise their young.

But researchers have found that the bluebirds have a sex life that rivals a television soap opera.

Patricia Adair Gowarty, a behavioural ecologist at the University of Georgia, has found that 15% to 20% of chicks cared for by a pair of bluebirds were not fathered by the male.

She found that only 10% of 180 socially monogamous species are sexually faithful.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freddy1 said:
Here's some articles. Women are sleep around for different reasons then men are.

Women and computer face

Serial cuckold

Morgan Wise

One in 10

Face

Freddy1 is offline Add to Freddy1's Reputation Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Freddy1
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Freddy1
Find More Posts by Freddy1
Add Freddy1 to Your Buddy List
Old 12-11-2006, 11:28 PM #19
Freddy1
Master Don Juan

Freddy1 is on a distinguished road

Sci/Tech

Infidelity 'is natural'

Birds of a feather

There we go!

Most baby faced guys have GFs that cheat on them :).

Reaction score
Babnik said:
If you are not dating other girls and banging them then girls see you a loser. Thats a fact for even a non-slut. Most girls are QUITE OK with being with 3-4 guys at once and they HATE men who want to be exclusive with them!! We discussed that on this forum many times. Women want men who are wanted by other women and those men screw many other women...

Every time i tried to be exclusive - I failed. Every time I showed a woman that I am doing others - they loved it! They love studs!
They also love STD's, that's why STD's and AIDS's spread faster among women then among men.

One must always wear protection, and ask and demand documentation to ensure you are not dealing with a woman affected by AIDS or other STD's that she likely picked up from those 10% of AIDS's infected men who are spreading viruses to 90% of the women. Thus leaving the remaining clean 10% left for the remaining 90% of the virgin men. (This statement is based on the 10:90 theory and is an extention of the concept)

Dealing with the concept at hand - AIDS/STD's seems synomonous with the words ho's and slvts, I mean, if they've been with so many men, they are bound to have genital herpes, warts, or some other crap that I wouldn't want to risk getting even with a condom on. But, as crazy as that seem, even a quality girl could have an STD - she only has to have sex with one guy in her life that has it.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Babnik. When I try to be exclusive with a girl, they are not having it. But, when I tell them about other girls I am seeing, they love it and they want to keep fvcking me more.

Reaction score
Sigh. Depends on age group I guess. People above 30 are more likely to take to guys looking for serious relationships. Most people from the internet are like that, and often ask if you are looking for a serious relationship to weed out players. (obvioulsy a real player would say they are looking for a serious relationship as part of the act)

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet if they forced all the people of a small city to take DNA tests, and find out who was really the father of which kids, there would be some real nasty surprises.

All you guys who want to put women on a pedastal would get a real lesson in life.

Dietzcoi

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once a s1ut always a s1ut.

That good enough reason for me never to consider a s1ut for marriage or even a relationship.

Many modern women think they can get away with being a s1ut, but the facts work against them

Here is the typical life of a modern s1ut

ages 19-22 - focused on being a s1ut (starts to use nice guys as emotional tampons and fuc-ks everyone else)
ages 23-25 - focused on education (this is her new reason to be a slut)
ages 26-28 - focused on carrer ( her next reason to be a slut)
ages 29-36 - goes into panic mode and gets married to the first loser that will want. (still wants to be a s1ut but is too imature now)
ages 37-40 - doesn't actually like her man, but has children then gets divorced. (still a s1ut at heart)
ages 41+ back to being a s1ut again. (fu-cks and fu-cks and fu-cks to make up for all the times she didn't )

Women who are s1uts never learn how to be the mother of a family, how to raise childern, how to be a nurturer, or even how to show respect for their husbands. These women will make you pay for sex during the marriage.

In many ways these women are imature and are of no use to a man who wants to start a family and have it last.

driveon

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny how we have the married/want-to-be-married DJs and the single/want-to-be-single DJs, fighting over which side's interpretation of sex is based on insecurity...

Also, I have to laugh when someone suggests that men and women must conform to different laws of the universe just because he found a word that was created well within the years of extreme forms of sexism (anytime before the 60s). Equal rights anyone?

Could it be possible that one should base his interpretation of sex on what makes HIM or HER happy?

Also I have to ask this important question... the approach towards sex by both sides of this argument are legal. They can both be done in a way that benefits both the man and the woman (or the man and the man for some of you closet-dwellers) so neither side need be ashamed of his views on this subject.

that being so,

Why try to convert people or argue your side of the argument? I don't know this is just me but it seems like all that energy could be used towards learning and getting what you want faster.

Accept that not everyone is going to agree with your views on life... That's part of being an alpha male. An alpha male doesn't wet his panties at the opportunity to argue down people who disagree with him. The greatest alpha males, accept people as they are no matter how different they are and continue to go for what they want regardless.

This isn't politics guys, it's sex. Some of you are forgetting that.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score