Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Purpose Of Man

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason for our existence is to learn, change, and conquer. What do we all want to do? When it comes to our hobbies, our careers, our women, we all want to excel above others. It's what we make our lives about because it's what they're supposed to be about. No matter what our gender, our culture, our race, we're all driven to try and be the best we can. Our purpose is to live and succeed. This is why we're drawn to goal oriented concepts whether it's games, sports, education, religion, politics, etc. It's evolution and natural selection, Darwinism in the broadest sense. Except for our level of intelligence, we are the same as every creature on this planet, led by genetics and instinct.

It's your part in the grand play that is life to be a MAN, and you don't have a choice in the matter. It is not open to improvisation and new ideas concerning the motivation of your character. If you do not play the part that is in the script, you will be BOOED off the stage.

You MUST be A LEADER, masculine, dominant, confident, relaxed, and sexual.

Freud said that human behavior is based on our sexual nature. Today's feminist society tries to inhibit our libido in the belief that the removal of gender will make the machine run more smoothly, when in fact the problem stems from this action. The delusion that women want a sensitive, mushy, subservient man is a taught defense mechanism that tries to make us accept that this is our true nature. This is psychological warfare!

The only way to truly succeed in life, is to accept who you really are. You must bring your subconscious, masculine nature into your consciousness and disable these delusions. You must do this for yourself, and for your fellow man. We are at war gentlemen and every one of us is on the frontline of this battle, and it is our DUTY to shape the world and set things right. We as men are genetically predisposed to personify our purpose.

Live your life as you see fit, as a leader, as a REAL MAN.

Learn, change, conquer all.

Women will love you, lesser men will want to be you.

This is your purpose, your destiny.

This is who YOU ARE, you just have to accept it.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Men live to get laid. Period.

MM

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Wrong...at 20 men live to get laid at 25 and up men live to achieve.

Excellent post Epic ! Rep points 4 U sir !

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amazing post
Mad Manic said:
:up: AMAZING* post!!! YOUR an example of what all DJ's SHOULD BE!!!**

comic_relief

* = by amazing, I mean that you suck and should read the DJ Bible. You desparate chump.

** = by example I mean what you SHOULD NOT be like.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good thread man.
seems like the threads on this forum are picking up quality-wise, lastime i was here i was fed-up by the threads we has here..

anyway
maybe its in my genetics, but from an early age..iv always known women to be full of ****. im talking as young as 7. maybe it has to do with the fact that i grew up amongst them and saw them for the real way they are jealosu and sometimes evil beings.(lol)-im not saying all of them..but there's usually a mood they get ..that ..all this chasing..we do on here would turn you off if you knew the real them..when they are amongs themselfs. even most women dont wana be with other women.that say's alott. from a young age..all advice like this one on this thread..i had somewhat knew.
.in highschool..i was the guy that ,,never took **** ..of no girl or tried to impress ..them and guys never understood..i was called gay..both by men and women.

they culdnt understand why i never gave just any girl my attention...i knew about the game from a long time ago..i was just alone in the battle. i refused to acept playing dumb..to please women...

its like when i look back ..i think was i the last real man on earth?..all i saw was chumps everywhere even from my own step dad. when i came this site i saw that men in thier late 20's are just realising what i always felt from age 14.

good thread by the way..frm time i never acepted being the mushy..kissy type..i never read peoms to my girlfriend..and never bought flowers.except chocolate and stuff.
i just wouldnt be moulded to be something i wasnt..i look back and feel quite happy i was strong headed from time..and it sure made me suffer though. you will suffer along the way..to regainging your masculinity ..my brothers

JoeDallas

Reaction score
"It's your part in the grand play that is life to be a MAN, and you don't have a choice in the matter. "

Great line man. Ive been on the verge of getting this "man" thing down, but I get tripped up in my own improvisations and interpretations. Its not that hard to be a man, it actually sounds alot easier than being an AFC.

allez

Reaction score
-The only way to truly succeed in life, is to accept who you really are

so true, the more time you spend trying on different personalities and the less time you spend in your own skin, the more lost you become

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
amazing post

:up: AMAZING* post!!! YOUR an example of what all DJ's SHOULD BE!!!**
If you knew anything about evo, it's that men live to survive and replicate and anything which improves that chance is what makes them happy. So yes, saying men live to get laid is actually true. And you're nobody to say one sucks, you're the one sexing a HB3 and then giving big talk.

MM

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:

MM
I live to breathe and eat for today; I live to get laid for mankind's future.
In terms of sheer utility, eating or breathing is way more important than getting laid (in my own little world). Such is the dichotomy of survival.