Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Psychology of Simping explained - OnlyFans

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've often wondered if legalizing prostitution would solve most of the problems today, at least in the U.S. The power of the p*ssy in mainstream society would literally disappear overnight.
Yes it should be legal. Feminists should be very happy that their sisters are being taken out from under what is usually an abusive pimp relationship.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've often wondered if legalizing prostitution would solve most of the problems today, at least in the U.S. The power of the p*ssy in mainstream society would literally disappear overnight.
You would have to de-stigmatize it as well, and make it a professional service (kind of like going to see a dentist or chiropractor).

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You would have to de-stigmatize it as well, and make it a professional service (kind of like going to see a dentist or chiropractor).
Remember online dating was one stigmatized and now look at it. Legalize the wh0res and give it 10 years, it’ll be the best business going. I’d even own a few cathouses.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. The good massage parlors have young girls that fvck you. Not just handjob.

2. In strip clubs where I live, the girl won't grind on your d1ck for a regular lap dance. That may only happen in a VIP room if there's enough privacy, but that will cost $100+ dollars and she may grind, but won't care if you get off or not. There's some strip clubs where you can fvck the girls for like $400 in Miami, but that's more than I'm willing to pay for sex.
I've been all over the country, and I've found plenty of places where a happy ending can be had for no more than $50. :cool:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A month ago, she contacted me about starting a business (she's smart and actually has a good idea) since her revenue was starting to dry up. What happened is.... well... she fvcked up and started posting pictures of her and her boyfriend. She lost 1,000 clients.

The OnlyFans accounts that make money are the ones that deliver the 'boyfriend illusion' and personalized interaction. When she started indicating that she wasn't available. Once you lose members it's not easy to get them back because the competition is pretty tough.
BINGO! There has to be the illusion that these women do not have a man. The fact that these women wouldn't give their inkwell-tier clients the time of day IRL is not important.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is a lap dance the same as sex?
It's not the *same*, but it involves a woman doing a physical touch so as to get the man to ejaculate - just like a rub & tug. :rolleyes:

And I will say that as I've aged, I think I would rather have a gal give me a good tug than to do all the work to arch my back in a thrusting motion. It's also nice to see my seed spray out in the open. But yes, a good tight vajaya that lubricatingly envelops the glans is the way nature intended it. :cool: