Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Psychology of Ignoring Women

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking more on this, I think ignoring might work when a man and woman already know each other, have been interacting with each other (say at work or social circle) and she has an attraction to him, but for whatever reason she’s NOT giving him the necessary choosing signals/IOI for him to ask her out.

The idea being this gets her hamster wheels spinning wondering why he stopped talking to her and is suddenly ignoring her!
Ummm cats, you do realize that everything you just said is paraphrase of everything I said in the OP?

So basically, you agree with the context of this thread.

Correct?

And as most people know, at least I do and own it, when a woman starts wondering about a man, and her hamster wheels begin spinning in overdrive, it will drive our attraction higher and push us to either giving him the necessary choosing signals/IOI to ask us out OR she will begin outright chasing him! I have seen it happen both ways.
Yup. Pretty much what I've been saying.

I don’t believe it will actually create attraction for reasons stated earlier, she has no reference to draw from. Only him ignoring her. The attraction should already be there, at least on some level.
True. But the ignoring can also create the attraction.

My experience.
Ohhh, is it?

It goes hand in hand with the two theories - people want what they can't have and/or pull back and the object of our desire will move forward.

I realize Kim Kardashian became attracted to Pete Davidson when he ignored her, but let’s face it, the woman is about as self-absorbed and entitled as they come, I would not recommend basing how women respond to anything a man does on what SHE responds to, lol.

My $.02.
Ohhh, is it now?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you see a freshman I think you should ask them some advice. At least they might have an open mind. Two ears one mouth, correct ratio kid.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with some context but not all, specifically the part about ignoring creating attraction.
And that disagreement is noted.

We will have to agree/disagree on that one.

I am having trouble wrapping my brain around that, unless she's so entitled and full of herself (like KK), she considers such man some sort of "challenge" which is NOT true attraction imo.
I agree.

Attraction, for me and the women I associate with, goes deeper than that, deeper than finding a man "challenging" because he doesn't appear interested in me. No thank you.
Ok, so lets dive a little deeper in to this one, then.

Please tell me if you agree/disagree with this..

Can a woman be attracted to a man's personality, rather than a man's physical traits?

Lets say a man's physical traits are a 3, but his personality traits are between 8-10.

As a woman, will this be enough for you to accept a man's request for a date?

Or, in speaking for women in general, do you think that this will be enough for most women to define a man as "attractive" and will accept a his date request?

Please expound on this, because I have my thoughts on this, and this is why I am leaning more towards "ignoring a woman can create attractiveness".

That said, I think a certain challenge (for both peoole) once in a relationship is good and healthy to prevent boredom and keep it fresh and alive, but that's an entirely different issue and discussion.
I agree.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said it, a method, a tactic, mind games.
Only to combat the methods, tactics, and mind games that women play on men.

Only losers use that to get women.
Can't be a loser in a game that you are winning.

I don't what you're trying to prove
I am trying to prove that there is power in ignoring women.

, you look very sensitive to what other people do and think.
It offends me when people tell me something doesn't work, of which has already been proven to work.

Like you're trying to show that you know everything
I know what I know, and I don't know what I don't know.

I only speak on what I know.

, but actually you started to approach and date women a month ago.
Um, no.

I started to approach women last year (fall) after I was attempting to move on with my life after me and my wife separated.

During that year, I've approached over 100 women and I've had a successful pickup/closing percentage....which I can only attributed to me being bold and confident in my self AND my approaches.

Not to mention also working on self-improvement actions to better assure my success.

So, following the "if it works for me, it may work for you" mindset, I've decided to give back to the manosophere and share my experiences, with the hopes that it can add value to the lives of some men.

However, even before I became married, when I was single and living some of my best single life, I never saw value with cold approaching because the choosing signals that I received during my night prowling at the clubs or the bar so great, that all I had to do was sit back and let the women come to me.

So, I've probably had more success in one year in cold approaching (and getting choosing signals in life, PERIOD) , then most of you guys on here have probably had in your entire lifetimes.

So, when you've leveled up enough to have successful experiences as it relates to these topics, then maybe you can come on platforms and kick knowledge which goes beyond your opinions, but by rather your actual life.

I was like you when I started my journey in the world of seduction, 15years ago. I wanted to impress people and was not flexible at all. I had to be right about everything, I had the ultimate knowledge. I didn't know sht. But you're 37, weird. You're so invested in proving that you're right, red flag!

Anyway good luck
So, a 37 year old with only 10 dates in his life...compared to a 25 year old man, with over 50 dates in his life.

Who has more experience with dealing with women? The 37 year old, or the 25 year old?

Age has nothing to do with it, sir.

Experience does.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ams has some cred here I geuss. He always says, I DON'T approach cold. I'll be there where women are and get HER give me choosing signals. She must move closer to me, make eye contact ect. Only then he will step towards her and make conversation.
I used to follow AMS and he was one of my first "mentors" on youtube as I went through borderline depression in my marriage/separation.

Now, after leveling up, I am at a point where I can disagree with a lot of the dating coaches on Youtube land, even ones who I still follow today.

I said that to say this; I disagree with AMS for more reasons than one...and one of the reasons is his stance on cold approaching.

In the words of dating/life coach "The Saint and the Sinner"...

"I don't wait for a bytch to give me choosing signals, I will WALK UP ON A BYTCH".

He said this in a response video he made critiquing AMS (and others).

When he said those words, to this day I get goosebumps, because that is true ALPHA-talk to the highest degree, IMO.

Anyways, as I pointed out in another post...choosing signals are fine, but you cannot rely solely on choosing signals because with choosing signals, everything is based upon you being attracted to the woman who is giving you the choosing signals!!

But when you cold approach, you at least taking a chance with a woman of whom you are attracted to.

When you cold approach, you are guaranteed one thing; the woman you are choosing to approach, she will be attractive in your eyes.

With choosing signals, one thing you are not guaranteed; the woman that is giving you choosing signals, she will be attractive in your eyes.

And that is the point, cold approaching gives you a bigger playing field, to play in.

With choosing signals, your playing field decreases.

And I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather have my chances of winning increasing, rather than decreasing.

He got roasted because there's footage of him walking past some girls. People expect him to have magic spells and be able to magically pull every woman at any moment.
Yeah, I saw that footage. He was trying to pick up some "snow bunnies" or whatever.

Funny.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think of attraction in terms of physical > personality or vice versa.

Both are subjective. And both are necessary, one isn't more important than the other imo.

For me and other women I associate with, what's most important is how we're vibing, how we're connecting.
Umm, it still goes back to personality, doesn't it?

If you are vibing/connecting with a person, that means that you and the other person's personality (mental state) are on the same frequency.

You cannot vibe with a person unless your personalities are on the same dial.

Our mutual chemistry beyond the physical, beyond personality.
What is mutual chemistry without matchings personalities tagging along aside it?

May sound hokey but it's an intangible force that is difficult if not impossible to describe, but it's something we're both feeling, otherwise it's not genuine chemistry, not a genuine energy between us.
Yup, personalities lol.

That is why ignoring me won't work to attract me. I have to feel that vibe, that energy, our energy, our chemistry.
It may not work on you, but you admitted that it can work, nevertheless.

So my point is; since it can work, then use it.....because it can work.

There is no way to feel that if a man is ignoring me. He has to at least look at me! Acknowledge me. Even if no words are spoken at that time.

But to ignore me? Nothing is going to happen.
Welllll again, you won't know that the man is ignoring you.

If a man is blatantly/obviously ignoring you, then of course that may cause you to have resentment towards him and you will act accordingly.

But if you do not know the man is ignoring you (if he is applying the strategy properly), then you will not know to have any consciousness/subconscious resentment towards him....but I almost guarantee that his actions (or lack thereof) will at least have you drawing interest in him....AND OF COURSE THE ATTRACTION WILL SHORTLY FOLLOW :devil:.

But hey, that's just me! I'm not the be-all- end-all, in fact if anything, I'm the opposite.

What attracts me is different from most women. Not saying it's better but my relationships tend to be more real and longer lasting than most women's.

Quality versus quantity.

Less superficial. I know some women who can jump from one man to the next at the drop of a hat!

My guess is they would probably respond well to being ignored.
Hey, you may be one of the MANY women that it will not work on. But those that it does, it will fish them on out lol.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it's different. I can be vibing and feeling chemistry with a man before he speaks one word to me. Before knowing anything about his personality.
Oh, you must have some kind of superpowers, cats.

You can bond and develope chemistry with people you've never spoken to, while also not knowing who they are as persons.

I felt that way with two of my ex's. One was long term, six years and we both felt it the first night we met. Before speaking one word to each other.
:rolleyes:

He looked at me, acknowledged me. I felt it, looked back, acknowledged him. Eventually he approached and we were together six years after that night.
Sounds like mutual physical attraction to me, but eh.

Another ex before I met my husband, same. We both noticed each other at a cafe, felt a vibe, an "energy," chemistry however one wishes to label it, before one word was spoken. Before knowing anything about each other's personality. He eventually approached, we took a walk by the river, went out that night and dated for around five months. I ended it for reasons that aren't important now.
Another case of mutual physical attraction.

Both these men were/are very good looking but that wasn't it. Having worked in an industry where there was an abundance of hot looking men, none of whom interested me despite being asked out by a few, I know the difference between straight physical attraction and genuine attraction based on mutual chemistry/energy beyond the superficial.

I met my husband on line, a high quality dating website.
Okey dokey.

I received 100s of messages total, must have talked to at least 50 men, felt nothing, no pull whatsoever.

Started chatting with my now-husband, felt a vibe/energy/connection, met him around a week later and married him six months after that.
Welll, let me take that back. I do believe that people can carry themselves in a certain manner at which their energy can cause your mental antenna's to catch their frequency...and this can be done without saying a word.

I agree.

But the difference is; I wouldn't necessarily call that vibing...because you may feel his spiritual energy, but he may not give a damn about spiritual energy...he may be looking at you because he see an attractive woman in his presence.

See, two different frequencies.

I will have to think more about this, though.

Thanks for intriguing my mind. :up:

Yup. Water tends to attract its own level. It all works out the way its supposed to in the end. ;)
It does...and I will end by saying this; I am of the belief that the method will work on YOU...should it be applied by the right man and is being used properly.

I cannot be convinced otherwise lol.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I felt that way with two of my ex's. One was long term, six years and we both felt it the first night we met. Before speaking one word to each other.
I met my husband on line, a high quality dating website.

I received 100s of messages total, must have talked to at least 50 men, felt nothing, no pull whatsoever.

Started chatting with my now-husband, felt a vibe/energy/connection, met him around a week later and married him six months after that.
I don't get this. You stayed with the first guy for 6 years, yet you got married with the other guy after 6 months. In both cases you mention connection right from the start. How does this work?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to follow AMS and he was one of my first "mentors" on youtube as I went through borderline depression in my marriage/separation.

Now, after leveling up, I am at a point where I can disagree with a lot of the dating coaches on Youtube land, even ones who I still follow today.

I said that to say this; I disagree with AMS for more reasons than one...and one of the reasons is his stance on cold approaching.

In the words of dating/life coach "The Saint and the Sinner"...

"I don't wait for a bytch to give me choosing signals, I will WALK UP ON A BYTCH".

He said this in a response video he made critiquing AMS (and others).

When he said those words, to this day I get goosebumps, because that is true ALPHA-talk to the highest degree, IMO.

Anyways, as I pointed out in another post...choosing signals are fine, but you cannot rely solely on choosing signals because with choosing signals, everything is based upon you being attracted to the woman who is giving you the choosing signals!!

But when you cold approach, you at least taking a chance with a woman of whom you are attracted to.

When you cold approach, you are guaranteed one thing; the woman you are choosing to approach, she will be attractive in your eyes.

With choosing signals, one thing you are not guaranteed; the woman that is giving you choosing signals, she will be attractive in your eyes.

And that is the point, cold approaching gives you a bigger playing field, to play in.

With choosing signals, your playing field decreases.

And I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather have my chances of winning increasing, rather than decreasing.

Yeah, I saw that footage. He was trying to pick up some "snow bunnies" or whatever.

Funny.
AMS is one of the best for a new guy just entering the RP space. He is like that cool uncle /nephew that knows surprisingly many details about female nature, game ect.

If somebody close to you knows what he's talking about 70 or 80 % of the time that's convincingly enough to have some kinda faith in his advice. In this feminized world where men dont have male role models it's good to have dudesike that taking the "big brother role" .

Personally I dont follow him that much anymore, but every now and then I enjoy watching his video's. But before I discovered this forum, I AMS gave me a lotta truth bombs.

And yeah, I kinda understand him .dude is 6,4 muscled guy and well dressed. He'll have all eyes on him and tbh there will always be a woman in the room who will show her interest and make it easy for you. Happens to me alm the time.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say this much: approaching whether hot or cold is a good thing. I have the luxury of girls coming up to me, but I still say approaching is a lot better. I already admitted that I miss out on a lot of girls being my way. I have been slowly pushing myself out of my comfort zone, too. The difference between me and other guys is that I fixed myself up in many ways: fitness, clothing, and how I talk and walk. I use to be a total nerd and I did everything the opposite. I received zero *****. Nowadays, I have all these girls lining up for me and I have no idea what to do with them. But one thing that stood out, I still had to be the one to stick my head out to make stuff happen. Everytime.

Ignoring women is more of a symptom of having a life. But if you want a girl, you cannot ignore her any longer.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say this much: approaching whether hot or cold is a good thing.
:up:

Ignoring women is more of a symptom of having a life.
Nonsense. We are clearly not talking about the same thing here.

What does ignoring a woman (in the context I am using it in) have to do with having and/or not having a life?

Nothing.

But if you want a girl, you cannot ignore her any longer.
You stop ignoring her once you see the strategy has worked.