Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Pseudo-man

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is something bugging me, my brothers.

It tears at the corners of my perceptions and beliefs. Tugging me back as I try to pull away. How easy and beautifully serene it would be to give in. How easy and carefree would my days be then. After all, how could all I am being told and shown every day be so utterly diametrically opposed to the truth?

The Pseudo-man

You know those guys that just make you sick to your stomach? The Chandler Bings of this world. Oh, how I loathe him. What could be more destructive and counter-productive to the social preparation of the men of tomorrow than this sappy, weeping, hunch-backed supplicator of a 'man'?

For this is something far more destructive. It is the systematic, purposeful, determined and resourceful brainwashing of an entire society. It is the demonization and debasement of everything that is man. It is the reduction of the male/female dynamic in social and cultural interactions to a case of winner and loser.

Leadership and Ambition = Aggressive

Provider and Carer = Chauvanist Oppressor

Sexually-charged Man = Misogynistic Pig

The list goes on and on.

Why do we not hear an outcry? Why is there no backlash?

Please post your experiences with the anti-male stigma. Lets share our ideas and feelings about this (and no, being a man does not mean that you do not share your feelings, at least on something as important as this). This is too important to not discuss.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Discuss it?

When ever I hear/see/field those "popular perceptions", I tend to shut it down. And I mean, I c0ck the gauge and prep both barrels! Yes, it's irritating. Yes, it's counterproductive. I've jibber-jabbed endlessly and wasted countless hours on those people blindly plugged into the matrix.

So, rather than dwell on how lost people are, or rather than trying to explain how far from reality a person has wandered, I wrap it up cleanly and neatly:

*highly irritated tone, plus scowl, plus aggressive body posturing*
"That... (pause) ...'harshness' (pause) ...is over there in 'Youland'. Over here in Vulpitopia, we don't play that (insert irritating popular perception/social convention here with mocking tone) sh!t. You need, I say NEED, to get the fux out of my face - DIRECTLY."

You say, "Whoa Vulpine, no need to get crazy!" But I say, "Yes, the crazier the better, like you want to physically kick someone's azz for continuing the cycle."

What happens, when you whig-out about those expressions, is the other person has to stop and consider why they were offensive. See, you can't just TELL them why, because you'll draw arguements and DISCUSS it like there are optional logics and alternative theories. And you'll be running your mouth for hours against all of popular society on the other person's side and paint yourself as a psychopath/sociopath (which is all they will use for their arguements).

No, instead they have to pause to reflect on how they could get someone so riled up with just a comment. They have to seriously dedicate thought to what they said, how it could be offensive, and how it is contrary to YOUR reality (my reality being Vulpitopia, for example). This "shutting it down" style actually makes people want to figure out your logic. They'll argue in their own heads for you. They'll want to find out what it's like in YOUR reality. Call it a "PUSH" where the other person picks up and "PULLS" for you.

Essentially, this "shut it down" style is like "I've got water right here, but I'm not leading you to it: go find your own."

And, when people arrive at conclusions on their own, without any leading, they embrace and adopt those new theories, those new conclusions, with more conviction and tenacity because they feel as if they were their own concepts. They "figured it out all by themselves" and are proud of their new knowledge.

This "anti-male" stigma isn't something you can "fix" in society. You can't argue it. It's far too big for one person to stand against. You can't help these "Pseudo-Males". You can, however, disassociate while the rest of society "fixes itself".