The Procrastinating Beta Male / How To Overcome Procrastination and Take Action

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have people here messaging me that they want to change their lives. They want to become the number one version of themselves at least this is what they call it now.

"The best version of myself"

You have a world full of procrastinators people that say they will do one thing and they never do. Men that are supposed to follow their discipline and goals to reach their full potential but they never do. You set goals for a whole year, month, and weeks, and on New Year's eve, you are at the same level you were 7 months ago.

After 10 years you wonder why you have not accomplished anything besides procrastinating your whole life.

I will tell you what works. And why what you are doing now does not work.

Most men who say one thing and do another is because they don't really have the fire burning inside them to escalate for a change. They are waiting for the "motivation" to arrive. Motivation is a hoax. Forget about it. Don't focus on motivation instead do what you need to do ANYWAY.

You don't feel like it? well, do it anyway. You don't want to make a change because your little p3ussy is feeling tired? do it anyway.

I have shared my story here, where I was and where I am in life what I followed is a rule-based life that does not allow me to procrastinate. It's not that I don't enjoy life and it's all only rules. Is that I do what I must to do anyway. I don't wait for motivation to arrive because I will be dead by then.

You being all "I want motivation" i will wait for my "passion" i need to find a "meaning" in life is what will destroy you. You find meaning by doing something instead of doing nothing. You try and you experiment. Eventually, you will find out what does not drive you after you experiment and you will end up with things that give you energy.

When i was broke, and living with my family i was never waiting for "Motivation" to arrive. I went ANYWAY this is what drove me to success and change. You have to realize that at the end of the day is either you or your competition in this world. And trust me the competition now is more tough then ever.

That hot GIRL you want someone else wants to. That job you WANT someone else wants it too. Everyone wants to make money and have success. No everyone deserves it.

In order to get what you want in life you have to deserve what you want.

Lastly, sometimes i don't feel like it and it sucks but i go ANYWAY.

As Dan Pena says "Be all you can be"

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All Play and No Work makes Jack a dull playboy.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are waiting for the "motivation" to arrive. Motivation is a hoax. Forget about it. Don't focus on motivation instead do what you need to do ANYWAY.

You don't feel like it? well, do it anyway. You don't want to make a change because your little p3ussy is feeling tired? do it anyway.
That sounds like a recipe for frustration to me. :rolleyes:
When you have motivation to do something (go to the gym, down a certain career path, start a business), that means your whole being aligns with it and even though from outside it would seem you're working hard all day long, for you it's a pleasure.
If you do it because of motivational videos and texts or because you're comparing yourself to others, when deep inside you don't feel a calling for it, then you're putting yourself through hell, for appearances' sake only.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds like a recipe for frustration to me. :rolleyes:
When you have motivation to do something (go to the gym, down a certain career path, start a business), that means your whole being aligns with it and even though from outside it would seem you're working hard all day long, for you it's a pleasure.
If you do it because of motivational videos and texts or because you're comparing yourself to others, when deep inside you don't feel a calling for it, then you're putting yourself through hell, for appearances' sake only.
Motivation is just what drives people for a certain period of time.

If you want the long term approach you go for what you have to do as man anyway. I don't feel frustrated. Actually i feel happy where i am in life. Motivation comes and goes to add it with a better context.

Motivation is not permanent. It will not stay forever you have to find ways to be on track anyway.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I have a negative opinion on people that rely on off of "motivation" or "words of affirmation"

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this video incredibly enlightening on building "motivation" on everything - not just dieting.

OP, grinding through the work just hoping to set the habit is a recipe for failure. If it wasn't, Nike would have already won the motivational speaker of the world award by saying "Just Do It".