Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The problem with Tradwife

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ofcourse I didnt account for childcare, which is probably the major 'work' element involved. But these 'tradwives' here are all presented as just being at leisure all day which I think is just testament to the mans lack of Game and social/sexual value.
Because it's propaganda against the traditional values/gender roles, of course they will make it look like women sit at home doing F all.

For 38 you have some horrendous takes on this forum.

My wife will stay home, raise the kids, and support me as God intended.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it's propaganda against the traditional values/gender roles, of course they will make it look like women sit at home doing F all.

For 38 you have some horrendous takes on this forum.

My wife will stay home, raise the kids, and support me as God intended.
I am not talking about actual stay at home wives or husbands who do actual work, may not look as glamourous and do useful stuff instead of dressing up and baking cakes and drinking wine all-day which is how it seems to be presented by the tradwife movement itsef.

Here is the woman in the video. She doesnt have kids, and just seems to mess around all day cooking and cleaning but its just the 2 of them afaik so 6hours cooking and cleaning for just 2 ppl is extremely inefficent and time-wasting but the guy doesnt get it he is just enabling bad behaviour and paying her to do that cos he is a trick.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most reliable way to get a 'tradwife' is to be immersed in 'tradwife' type circles. As a man, you would have to be some sort of religious adherent and meet a female religious adherent fairly early in life. This typically occurs before age 25. The common ways of meeting women like this is through a church, a more religious oriented college, or even as high school sweethearts in smaller towns.

The type of guy who is interested in attraction-seduction to a great degree and lives in a larger metro area for more dating options isn't going to run in the same circles as women interested in a possible 'tradwife' lifestyle. The seducer type guy in larger metro areas is going to run into women with higher notch counts who are less likely to practice a religion. Many of the women he will run into will be career focused if he pursues women with bachelor's degrees or higher. There are plenty of women with office jobs who are single who put up high notch counts. The thread below was an example of an aging one, but there are plenty of women like this who are 10-15 years younger than the early 40s one from this thread.

The seducer guy who doesn't run into women's with bachelor's degrees might be dating bartenders, waitresses, and retail store workers with a few tattoos who have high notch counts. Most younger ones aren't active in practicing a religion. Some of these women started college but dropped out. I have met a few of these women over time.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Estee Williams is the most famous tradwife on the internet.

She is 26 year old and married to an electrician. She has breast implants and was once a fitness competitor.

Aaron Clarey thinks she is a grifter.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this video and wanted to comment.

The problem with tradwife concept or stay at home wife is this. The woman is basically using Game to manipulate men into providing for her leisurely lifestyle. Game is what defines an Alpha Male and Alpha Males always have more Game than women. Hence, an Alpha Male or Pimp, will never pay for a woman in any way for simple reason that to pay for a woman is to pay for Game. Hence tradwife is simply the same the same as prostution or only fans, whatever it is, whatever the deal, whatever you get, the one paying always has less INTERPERSONAL value than the one being payed. Hence it goes Pimp > Hoe > Trick, these is the order of INTERPERSONAL ie Game value.

Thus for a man to pay for a woman to stay at home he is just being Gamed, no matter how you look at it. A pimp can Game a Hoe but Pimps have high-level Game but a woman, esp trad-wifes Game is simply to put on Makeup, do her hair, wear nice clothes and that is it. For a man to be Gamed by such a low-level of Game as presented by Tradwives is demeaning and humiliating for a guy.

For if a woman goes out to work and the man stays at home, he can build a side-hustle with his free time, learn coding, write a book, develop new skills, get involved in socio-political work but for a man to pay a female to be a tradwife all she does is pointless housework ALL day which literally only takes one hour for an efficient person to do.

Hi Kavi,
I have had two dependant Wifes and been raped by the Family Law Court Twice...In this State a Husband as well as having his assets at least 50% taken,is expected to continue maintaining the Mother and Kids in their former life style,for as long as the Kids are in education,including Uni!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indian women in Western nations are some of the biggest SJWs, careerists, and feminists that exist.
And have some of the most Incel-tier-looking men supporting them:
By the end of the month, an Indian woman could very well be the most important person in America.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For if a woman goes out to work and the man stays at home, he can build a side-hustle with his free time, learn coding, write a book, develop new skills, get involved in socio-political work but for a man to pay a female to be a tradwife all she does is pointless housework ALL day which literally only takes one hour for an efficient person to do.
That's what I did.

Housework is not useless. A woman’s natural role is maintaining and enhancing the household.
If it was her 'natural role' she'd have a vacuuming attachment. 'Trad' comes from tradition. Otherwise we'd be looking for 'natural wife'.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real problem is that in the event your "tradwife" decides to divorce you, you will get stuck with crazy alimony payments for a very long time. The law says that if you support a woman during marriage, she is entitled to maintain the lifestyle that she is accustomed to...at her ex-husband's expense.
The law is written by idiots so best avoid these women. I married one that wanted that bull**** and obviously I'm divorced now.

I personally say leave the "trad wives" to the suckers. Personally I don't want children either due to modern women. I like not being broke or spending money on others. Call me cheap, I don't care. I'm not on this planet to take care of others. **** that

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real problem is that we're shown a false image of what tradwife is. I wouldn't go anywhere near the women on YouTube or social media claiming to be tradwives. A tradwife is not an attention seeking, former hoe with breast implants, injected lips and so on. She is a feminine, demure woman who married as a virgin and who feels fulfilled in being with her husband, raising a family and taking care of the home.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real problem is that we're shown a false image of what tradwife is. I wouldn't go anywhere near the women on YouTube or social media claiming to be tradwives. A tradwife is not an attention seeking, former hoe with breast implants, injected lips and so on. She is a feminine, demure woman who married as a virgin and who feels fulfilled in being with her husband, raising a family and taking care of the home.
I will add to this a general observation. Anytime someone tries to describe themselves by using a label (whether it's "tradwife", "alpha" or anything else), they are projecting an image of something that does not exist. It's pure marketing. Kind of reminds of fast food ads, where they always show attractive and fit people while in reality their typical customer couldn't walk three minutes without suffering a heart attack.
A real alpha male would never describe himself as an "alpha" to other people. Neither would an actual traditional woman call herself a "tradwife".

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I salute all these women monetizing manosphere content and getting views from gullible men....

"you see, you see, this girl GETS IT.... let's share her videos and spread the messge"

Most men are gullible buffoons....
I knew the Manopshere was cooked when Pearl Davis was taken seriously. People get mad at me for saying the manosphere and RP have been taken over by Soft Bluepill-INCELS but PEarl proves it. 10 years ago no one woulda have taken that ugly mumrah-looking chick seriously. But simps and Beta's love that girl to the point that she has 2 Million+ Followers

It truly shows how in the last 10 years how the manosphere/RP has declined, yes It's more popular but it was never intended to be. Now women have figured out the "Tradwife" or "I'm not like those other 304s" grift to men and men are foolishly buying the sauce.

As you said gullbile buffons

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew the Manopshere was cooked when Pearl Davis was taken seriously. People get mad at me for saying the manosphere and RP have been taken over by Soft Bluepill-INCELS but PEarl proves it. 10 years ago no one woulda have taken that ugly mumrah-looking chick seriously. But simps and Beta's love that girl to the point that she has 2 Million+ Followers

It truly shows how in the last 10 years how the manosphere/RP has declined, yes It's more popular but it was never intended to be. Now women have figured out the "Tradwife" or "I'm not like those other 304s" grift to men and men are foolishly buying the sauce.

As you said gullbile buffons
Pearl has more Followers now than Rollo, Rich Cooper, Fresh & Fit, Better Bachelor, or Wheat Waffles.