Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The problem with the advice on SS

Sir FB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you kind sir. Interestingly, I credit two things with straightening me out with women. And believe me, I grew up utterly clueless. First was my faith in God, and my adherence to biblical living. The Christian faith is totally red pill (minus the sleeping around which I don't recommend). Secondly was this site. I showed up here without a clue in the world about women, and utterly baffled as to why I could not attract them. I honestly thought at the core of my being that there was some kind of "cosmic law" at work that prevented quality women from liking me. I had no idea that other men were experiencing the same confusion and inability. I was genuinely convinced that a cosmic law was at work.

By getting my hands dirty and digging for the gold in this site, I started changing my thinking and I created a different reality. I chose a new reality that defied that which I saw and felt. I looked at the basic tenets taught here and worked on them one by one each day.

I became a mod here and then a senior mod, a job that I enjoyed immensely. I did that simply to give back to the community that woke me up and straightened me out. That ties in with my thoughts on leadership and service.

The bottom line is that for all the complaints about this site (and make no mistake... most of the complaints are a handful of the mid-level guys complaining about the injured, clueless noobs that come here). This place is a hospital. We are going to see the same noob questions ad infinitum, because these guys have no clue under the sun, and they are coming to us veterans for guidance.

I can't seem to write without going off on tangents, but you guys are used to that with me. Thanks for the congrats, @Barrister . I will likely still check in here, but probably less frequently. I have a few ideas for new topics coming up, so stay tuned. Mostly these ideas address the massive disparity between what men want in a woman, and what they are willing to do and be in order to open that magic portal.

It has been great serving here and being a part of the community. Guys, there is enough gold here on SoSuave to become a wealthy man, relationship and attraction-wise. There is enough information here to not only get on classy women's radar, but to be a bright light on their screen which they can't ignore.
I believe your comparison of this place to a hospital is uncannily accurate. It explains why the people who were active years ago no longer frequent the site. They got better, grew up, and moved on.

I love the part of your story where you have given back to this community. In any organization that I have been a part of, I have always received more than I give when I give out of a selfless desire to serve.

If everyone who gets better leaves, there’s nobody left here to help the new guy so to all those who continue to scan posts and reach out with a desire to be helpful, I salute you.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The real problem with the advice on this site is all they teach you is about sex. So you’ll be great in bed but every once in a while someone comes on with a question like “what should i get my girl for Valentine’s Day” and the forums have no clue how to handle it. ;)

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real problem with the advice on this site is all they teach you is about sex. So you’ll be great in bed but every once in a while someone comes on with a question like “what should i get my girl for Valentine’s Day” and the forums have no clue how to handle it. ;)
disagree, don't see teaching about sex, instead teaching about sexual attration. it is the foundation of a romantic relationship regardless of if it is 1 hour or a lifetime.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice is to not wait to be all of those things before you go after women. You will get your biggest return on your investment if you get into great shape, which only requires 6-12 months of dedication. Also, find any job where you can practice your social skills, which in turn will help you with “game”. These two investments alone can help you tremendously in the women department. Act today is my best advice.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you thrive to better yourself everyday for your OWN benfit, not for women's or anyone else'