"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

The problem with the advice on SS

Sir FB

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2021
Messages
102
Reaction score
131
Age
59
Thank you kind sir. Interestingly, I credit two things with straightening me out with women. And believe me, I grew up utterly clueless. First was my faith in God, and my adherence to biblical living. The Christian faith is totally red pill (minus the sleeping around which I don't recommend). Secondly was this site. I showed up here without a clue in the world about women, and utterly baffled as to why I could not attract them. I honestly thought at the core of my being that there was some kind of "cosmic law" at work that prevented quality women from liking me. I had no idea that other men were experiencing the same confusion and inability. I was genuinely convinced that a cosmic law was at work.

By getting my hands dirty and digging for the gold in this site, I started changing my thinking and I created a different reality. I chose a new reality that defied that which I saw and felt. I looked at the basic tenets taught here and worked on them one by one each day.

I became a mod here and then a senior mod, a job that I enjoyed immensely. I did that simply to give back to the community that woke me up and straightened me out. That ties in with my thoughts on leadership and service.

The bottom line is that for all the complaints about this site (and make no mistake... most of the complaints are a handful of the mid-level guys complaining about the injured, clueless noobs that come here). This place is a hospital. We are going to see the same noob questions ad infinitum, because these guys have no clue under the sun, and they are coming to us veterans for guidance.

I can't seem to write without going off on tangents, but you guys are used to that with me. Thanks for the congrats, @Barrister . I will likely still check in here, but probably less frequently. I have a few ideas for new topics coming up, so stay tuned. Mostly these ideas address the massive disparity between what men want in a woman, and what they are willing to do and be in order to open that magic portal.

It has been great serving here and being a part of the community. Guys, there is enough gold here on SoSuave to become a wealthy man, relationship and attraction-wise. There is enough information here to not only get on classy women's radar, but to be a bright light on their screen which they can't ignore.
I believe your comparison of this place to a hospital is uncannily accurate. It explains why the people who were active years ago no longer frequent the site. They got better, grew up, and moved on.

I love the part of your story where you have given back to this community. In any organization that I have been a part of, I have always received more than I give when I give out of a selfless desire to serve.

If everyone who gets better leaves, there’s nobody left here to help the new guy so to all those who continue to scan posts and reach out with a desire to be helpful, I salute you.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
272
Age
29
Location
North Carolina, US
The real problem with the advice on this site is all they teach you is about sex. So you’ll be great in bed but every once in a while someone comes on with a question like “what should i get my girl for Valentine’s Day” and the forums have no clue how to handle it. ;)
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
The real problem with the advice on this site is all they teach you is about sex. So you’ll be great in bed but every once in a while someone comes on with a question like “what should i get my girl for Valentine’s Day” and the forums have no clue how to handle it. ;)
disagree, don't see teaching about sex, instead teaching about sexual attration. it is the foundation of a romantic relationship regardless of if it is 1 hour or a lifetime.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
My advice is to not wait to be all of those things before you go after women. You will get your biggest return on your investment if you get into great shape, which only requires 6-12 months of dedication. Also, find any job where you can practice your social skills, which in turn will help you with “game”. These two investments alone can help you tremendously in the women department. Act today is my best advice.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
OP, you thrive to better yourself everyday for your OWN benfit, not for women's or anyone else'
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top