"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The Problem With "Strong" Independent Women!

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Double Standards as usual being perpetuated and enforced by feminists.

Women being strong and independent = Good

Man being strong = labeled as toxic masculinity

Man being independent = labeled as emotionally unavailable

I had this exact convo with a girl on one of my dates. And I basically told her that being strong is ok and being independent to a point where you're not clingy is also good. Where it falls apart is when women try to be like guys and lose all their feminine attributes and are no longer attractive to guys in the process of trying to be strong. I told her that's a major turn off for a lot of guys and the guys that aren't bothered by it aren't real men but beta's they probably won't respect anyways.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
273
Reaction score
357
Location
Brazil
I think the main problem with "strong independent women" is that they think men classify them in the same way they classify men. Men don't give a **** if you make +100K a year, have a PhD on whatever thing and have your own house and car. Then they'll go to media and say "men don't like strong and independent women, I have this this and that but I'm still single".
 
Top