"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

The problem with nice guys

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
Agreed. Real alphas refuse to answer to anyone unless they are still young and working their way up. Imagine having a boss who you answer his every beckon call and still calling yourself alpha because you are screwing some good looking bar or tinder skanks.
lolol exactly. Even if you get more action than the boss you are still his little underling. I am Alpha at the bar but beta at work lol. No matter how many girls at work you smash, the boss still knows that you are his bi*ch.

I need to start my own thing again. COVID messed up my momentum and contracts but I will be back.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
I have a childhood friend who happens to be white collar. Total femin@azi, white knight, always advocatinmg for LGBT+, the works. We are always at each others throats when discussing these topics (in a good way). Dudes married but says he dosent want kids and had a vasectomy.
Lol yeh man. I dont understand these guys worldviews. I really try to understand it but I am unable to. I bet if he was not a childhood friend you guys would probably not be able to relate on anything. Is he from a single mother househould?
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
Lol yeh man. I dont understand these guys worldviews. I really try to understand it but I am unable to. I bet if he was not a childhood friend you guys would probably not be able to relate on anything. Is he from a single mother househould?
Nope. Parents still married and normal. He´s the weirdo. We bonded over video games at the time.
 
Top