Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Problem of Working Out

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am pressed for time. Thus, I will keep this brief.

I believe working out conflicts with my daily schedule. It gets in the way. It feels like a waste of time.

Don't confuse this with lack of motivation. I truly feel it is a waste of time.
---
Requesting Feedback.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then quit.

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Waste of time?

What do you mean, your improving yourself and your looks. How can that be a waste of time?

-I've only been working out once a week, even that makes a difference- check my thread with my pics.

You have to be able to fit in at least one session of one hour of working out per week. Just cut off an hour of chatting on aim or watching that TV show you never miss.
thats just my humble opinion.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with layla. How is it a waste of time if you're improving your physical health in addition to improving your physique. In terms of exercising, there's no such thing as a waste of time.

how hard is it just to invest 3 hrs out of an entire week just hitting the gym?

and please dont exaggerate your schedule you're still in h.s.

dastal

Banned
Reaction score
you can easily work your schedule around whatever youre doing. Just sort everything out. I used to think the same thing before, too, until I planned it out. Try it

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want it bad enough then, that's your only problem. There is no excuse, I knew this one dude at my gym...wife/kid, getting a law degree, worked 2 jobs and still made it to the gym 3 times a week.

AIR-PILOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go ...
If I don't go at least 3-4 times a week I feel like ****. Summer is also right around the corner!

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fitch
Requesting Feedback.
For what? Do you want us to convince you to work out? Do you want to drag others away with you? I don't get see what you're vieing for here.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Working out cannot be a waste of time.

True, it can be an opportunity cost to something you sacrificed to create time to go to the gym. But your time exercising there is NEVER wasted.

You only WASTE time when you get nothing out of what you do... like create a dumbass post like this.

Blowfish

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get your own home gym... and work on weights 30 min a day... even a bench and weights should cost about 300 in Australia (Barbells and the poll thingy).

I personally thought I had conflicting problems with my schedule... I wanted to hit the gym and do kickboxing as well, but I also had work, uni, social and family commitments, so I decided that I'd get some free weights to train... and I'm sure you can get up at least an hour earlier in the morning and do some 30 min cardio... running around the block in the morning is great stuff.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fitch
Don't confuse this with lack of motivation. I truly feel it is a waste of time.
---
Requesting Feedback.
From your thread title, the only problem I can see with working out is you. What are you expecting to hear? That you're lazy?

Okay, you're lazy.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't want to work out, don't.

If you're happy and comfortable with the way you look, then you're right. It'd be stupid to work out and a waste of your time, as you already look good enough in your eyes.

If you're not happy with the way you look and your body shape and weight, then working out is the answer.

Alexi

Safari

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bull.

You, and everyone else has the time to work out, you just prioritize everything else in your life higher than hitting the gym, based on your actions. Reprioritize.

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
Working out isn't a rewarding experience for me either.

I don't feel good about myself afterwards; I don't feel like a better man for having done it.

If anything, I feel worse because I've just had my monumental weaknesses, both physical and psychological, laid bare in front of me.

The knowledge of the potential benefits does nothing to reduce or cancel the physical sensations of pain and fatigue, much less the awareness of how seemingly infinitely far I must go to achieve good health and a muscular body.

I want to enjoy working out in and of itself, not for what I get from it - like born athletes ... I've come to the conclusion that they are so, not only because of their genetic gifts, but because they get so much more out of it than Average Joes like me.

Since there isn't a way to alter how I react to exercise, to react to pain as though it were pleasure, I'm pretty much stuck with forcing myself to work out, which is also unpleasant.

dastal

Banned
Reaction score
Reprioritize.
He doesnt have to. Youre using his post to call him lazy. If hes asking how he can do it in less time, tell him. People post to get advice, not to be forced to conform to your standards. He might really have no time(wh knows).

He really isnt asking anything, though. It is a pointless post

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Layla
Waste of time?

What do you mean, your improving yourself and your looks. How can that be a waste of time?

-I've only been working out once a week, even that makes a difference- check my thread with my pics.

You have to be able to fit in at least one session of one hour of working out per week. Just cut off an hour of chatting on aim or watching that TV show you never miss.
thats just my humble opinion.
I did. I rarely watch T.V. As for AIM, it has died for me a while ago.

"Pointless Post?"

My question: How should I reprioritized my schedule to fit EVERYTHING?

Next year, when I move to a house -- I will get a home gym. until then... what do you suggest I do?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you literally have no time at all, drop something which is less important or just wait until you move. We really can't help you to plan your schedule when we don't even know what you are doing.