Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The problem of the Converted DJ (tm)

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what's a Converted DJ you ask? It's someone who just like many of us was once a chump and then came here and decided to learn "techniques" to "seduce" all the hotties out there.

I have a friend I know from work, let's call him Joey. Joey has been with many girls in his life, and he's barely 22, so I would consider him a natural DJ. I keep asking him what he does with girls and all that, but he doesn't seem to know the answers yet keeps getting lots of ass.

What's his secret? I thnk he's really good at picking out the girls who will likely sleep with him and he doesn't need to do much to get them. He just sort of talks to them, and boom, they call him wanting to have sex. He has a really hard time getting rid of them.

Unfortunately for him, he only seems to single out the kinds of girls who turn out to be freaks but really good at sex. So he doesn't go out there and TRY to seduce every girl he sees as a potential mate. In fact, from what he tells me, he doesn't even "seduce" in the proper meaning of the term.

Can you believe it when he told me that he'd never been told "let's just be friends?"

But when he tried really hard to sleep with this one girl, he never got over that bridge. He even asked me for advice on that, and I ain't no expert. The point here is that he TRIED to speed up a totally natural process and it backfired on him. Then he just ignored her for a while and months later, she called him and said she weanted to sleep with him.

What lessons can I extract from this?

First never force anything. There's a natural process in seduction and it happens totally outside of our control. Just be yourself, and make interesting conversation about her personality, her deepest dreams, desires, interests etc. and let nature take over.