“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The problem of incel culture.

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Femininity in women will automatically manifest itself when in the presence of a masculine man.

Know that emasculation is a technique to weed out the weak from the strong and women does it both consciously and subconsciously.

However a man is faced with this emasculation on multiple fronts, from teachers to movies to advertising to his own male friends to his own mother/sisters and it's prevalent to almost every social fabric of the modern world.

To be acknowledged a man, it must never come from a woman, a man must 1st be acknowledged by another man (who fits the definition of being masculine).
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

illstep

Banned
Joined
May 11, 2019
Messages
102
Reaction score
75
Age
30
that killer dude wasn't an incel. He was banging that cute 17 year old who 95% of this forum would happily pay to bang lol
 
Top