The Prize

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any reader of the bible would of seen the rule:

Your the prize.. ect ect... make it like you the one she wants not, she's the one you want kind of thing, I'm sure if you've read it you know exactly what I mean.

Anyway there's a few girls, you could say i've had an AFC mistake and well obviously let slip a few word and now they think that they are the prize and we definitely don't want this.

Now I'm still a DJ in progress, learning from mistakes is one of the best ways to change things, and i've noticed i've made this mistake more then once and I'm going to try change it.

So i've worked out how to stop this in the first place such as not telling them as much too soon, ect I'm sure you know all this, just as you bible readers do.

So here's the real question, once she already thinks that she's the prize. How do you change this back around so she thinks I'm the prize??

Any tips, even if you don't think they'll work because i really want to see what you guys think about this topic.

Thanks Guys

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple, willpower. You just have to keep on assuming that you're the one that is the prize.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to worry. Stop supplicating to them, stop putting them on pedestals, and treat them as if you were the prize.

Your actions are what matter, not what you say.

Natural Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Knock her off her pedestal by showing her that you have other things going on in your life which are worth more than her.

Boom.

She just became the 2nd prize. And you're the first, because your life is INTERESTING.

On a more technical note, continue flirting with her if you fancy her but make it innocent and rare. Spend less time with her for a while. Be unpredicteble. And like War Against Betaism said, show willpower.