Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The price of feminism

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Article says Feminists of the 1960s and 1970s rejected the safe harbor of marriage and family, inviting the social chaos that has left so many women feeling exhausted, insecure, and cynical.

Is it a paid agenda or does it speak the truth?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wanna know what happened to those 60's feminists? They got ditched for younger women. And they never saw it coming because nothing like the sexual revolution had ever taken place before. It was big fun until the wall, just like today. Imagine entering your 30's in those days as a spinster - it was over. Thats why today we have plastic surgery and beauty standards that aim to keep women young.

Youtube peter hitchens on the sexual revolution. Good stuff

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Sexual revolution aint nothin new. Sodom an gomorrah and all these pagan sex cults from the babylonian period and throughout the ages have been around practicing slootyness and hedonism. Its just been unveiled again this last century. Feminist women love bring degraded in bed

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1973 seems to be a very interesting year. Two movies "Battle of the Sexes" and "On the Basis of Sex" show that on this year, the Ruth Bader Ginsburg challenged old laws that made distinctions between men and women and succeeded, and Billy Jean beat Bobby Biggs at a game of tennis to see if men or women were superior in tennis.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Do you think the world need to go back to traditional gender roles and Republicans should hammer on this? For example, what do you feel about Germany from 1933 to 1945 which heavily promoted womanhood and traditional roles of a woman as a mother and nurturer versus what you have today which seems to be the opposite?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual revolution aint nothin new. Sodom an gomorrah and all these pagan sex cults from the babylonian period and throughout the ages have been around practicing slootyness and hedonism. Its just been unveiled again this last century. Feminist women love bring degraded in bed
and funny catholic church did use these pagan thing to his religion to keep people in check, figuring it was eaier for then make then follow the rules if they had some days to vent it all

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
and funny catholic church did use these pagan thing to his religion to keep people in check, figuring it was eaier for then make then follow the rules if they had some days to vent it all

Catholiscism is a scam and a demonic lie

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Article says Feminists of the 1960s and 1970s rejected the safe harbor of marriage and family, inviting the social chaos that has left so many women feeling exhausted, insecure, and cynical.

Is it a paid agenda or does it speak the truth?
well, its kinda one of these articles who kinda point some good arguments on the whole, its rare, but they do happen

Catholiscism is a scam and a demonic lie
btw all religions are, tools for mass control, today they use tv more though

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism corrupts the mind of women and turns them into harpies. It tells them that they can be just like men and then they get bitter when the realize that being a man sucks and that they've wasted their youth and looks on a lie that gave them nothing. But they'll be damned if they can admit that they're miserable harpies, instead they turn around and take it out on everyone else, just like red pilled men do when they get red pill rage.

Crazy883

Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism corrupts the mind of women and turns them into harpies. It tells them that they can be just like men and then they get bitter when the realize that being a man sucks and that they've wasted their youth and looks on a lie that gave them nothing. But they'll be damned if they can admit that they're miserable harpies, instead they turn around and take it out on everyone else, just like red pilled men do when they get red pill rage.
Isnt that called phallic envy?

Crazy883

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think the world need to go back to traditional gender roles and Republicans should hammer on this? For example, what do you feel about Germany from 1933 to 1945 which heavily promoted womanhood and traditional roles of a woman as a mother and nurturer versus what you have today which seems to be the opposite?
Why is it people can't have a middle ground? Why does it have to be in extremes? It is like do men want THEIR way? I think thats pretty damned selfish, in ignoring women. While there is nothing wrong with a woman choosing the traditional role like that but to gender stereotype is a different ballgame. There is no one- way, each individual is unique and that is just as bad as enslaving someone to be something they are not. That is why I do not adhere to religious bull**** and I happen to be a pagan. I think pagans and women do get demonized even though I am not a feminist at all. I do believe that if there is a true "gender equality" does not mean that women can live like men or be men or whatever, it does mean they can have an equal opportunity to make something of themselves and become leaders and often times men will feel emasculated over a woman's success. Again there is nothing wrong with a man being proud of it (or women being proud) but when it comes to biology and in the bedroom, that is a bit different. There needs to be communication, a middle ground.

It's ridiculous having to tip toe and walk on egg shells around a man's ego, which can be very fragile and then react if a woman is successful and gets butt hurt and becomes abusive. There is a difference between a woman who is mature and doesnt act like a spoiled brat (like today) and a woman who is a immature ***** (acts like a brat) and this type need to be put into her place despite what career she has or has not or what not. Some women are not simply designed to be mothers based on other contributing factors that makes up her whole being. She is not a robot, she is a living human being just like you and I. She is not a slave. I think women who act spoiled or women think they can get any man they want are the ones that I personally go for to game on because they deserve the negs ha ha ha.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
Do you think the world need to go back to traditional gender roles and Republicans should hammer on this?
Irrelevant question really, it can't be done. If done through use of excessive and extremely freedom limiting force then there will be severe consequences to society, it sure as fvck will never again be the way it was in the past.

I find it ironic that Republicans appear so eager to interfere so deeply into people's private lives, yet they claim to hate communistic dictatorships for exactly that. Enforcing social control is what governments in sh!tholes like Russia, China, North Korea and various other countries do. Republicans preach freedom, but their practice is quite the opposite.

It seems to me that both sides of the political spectrum has a severe lack of self-awareness though. There's also a widespread inability among the American population to even acknowledge the existence of nuances between black and white, there's just one side or the other. I'm witnessing the movie "Idiocracy" turning into a documentary for every passing day, it's a sh!tshow.

Anyways! Back to feminism, we have nothing to gain from discussing it on this forum. We're not here to improve the world, our main focus is to improve ourselves to better our position in the world. Trying to change society like you're Nelson fvcking Mandela is the least effective way of getting what you want in life. It's like trying to change the rules of a game and everyone else stops playing with you because of it, instead of working out the best strategy to win within rules to have an edge over the competition.

Feminism is a minority, a loud minority, but a minority nonetheless. Don't waste energy on all the things in the world that isn't the way and instead use it to find the best way through life. The existence of feminism is irrelevant, it can very easily be worked around on a personal basis.