Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The power of your Doubt!

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even when you have a girl and you've been with her for so long that you can't even remember where you met, what you have said or things that you have done together...

Always act like there is some doubt in your mind about the relationship.

Do this subconciously. Never tell her this.

Study her and think about some of the negative things about her looks or persona. Women are very intuitive and even though you may have told her you love her 100 times if you cling to this doubt in your mind she will pick up the signal. Don't ask me how they do it. Maybe it's the way you say things to her sometimes or the way you look at her. They can feel that doubt and wonder why you have that feeling. If she loves you then she will try to erase that doubt you have by trying extra hard to please you and she will also shower you with her love and affection.

Try it.

Cheers.

[This message has been edited by Peak (edited 10-25-2000).]

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same way their intuition detects weakness and lack of confidence in men.

I agree. Too often we become comfortable and take for granted that she will always be madly in love with you. Keep her guessing. Thats the name of the game.

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Peak.

I also think the woman should be doubting also.

'Doubt' is your edge in a relationship. If she doubts YOU once in a while you are on solid ground.

Don't call or don't show up once in a while. Being predictable gets boring fast for a woman.

Being too reliable is dangerous.

Great post Peak!

AD

[This message has been edited by Anti-Dump (edited 10-25-2000).]

misc33

Don Juan
Reaction score
very well written by all ! Thank You!

------------------

Poet

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women always doubt anyway so we might as well, Also, a bit of a change in subject but....seriously, they hold in things for a long time then they EXPLODE on ya unless you tap their feelings regularly..So be sensitive as well & dig her feelings & emotions & mix it with the hard stuff. As long as they know you are "in tune" with them they are happy little clams....Poet

------------------
Action is all....words don't mean ****.

Trust your instincts & nothing else.

ChrisFl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if her intuition detects that you're just pretending to have doubt? It seems like if she could perceive real doubt, she could also perceive fake doubt.

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ChrisFl:
What if her intuition detects that you're just pretending to have doubt? It seems like if she could perceive real doubt, she could also perceive fake doubt.
Doubt her for real. No woman is perfect..I don't give a crap who they are...or who they think they are.

If you can't do it for real then fake it initially and make it real to you!

Every suit of armour has has it's weakness.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who's in a LTR.... except he doesn't want to be. He always acts weird around her, never too enthusiastic, etc. etc. He even wants to break up with her, but never has for some reason......
what is the effect? she works SO HARD to please him! I mean, some of the stuff she's willing to do (not especially sexually)..... I'm surprised he gets away with it..... but you can bet her IL is through the roof...... too bad his never goes up ;)

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading stuff like this makes me wonder if a woman actually prefers a partner in headgames over a boyfriend.
I don't need that kind of nonsense.

GQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
re: headgames

WatchMeWalk, I know where you're coming from. Haven't you found out yet, though, from personal experience? I find it really discouraging that relationships ARE about a lot of crap, a lot of the time. Keeping the upper hand, keeping them in a state of mild anxiety about your feelings, staying mysterious, wanting them less so they'll want you more...etc.

Fact of the matter, that's the way it is. These things being true, it's still hard to get enthusiastic about meeting, dating, getting into a relationship when you know you're going to have to 'play games' to get what you want, and keep getting it. Perhaps it is a matter of truing up your expectations to reality, and once you (and I) are there--accepting what is rather than what we wish were true--we'll be able to enjoy what really available to those here among the living, rather than continue to be frustrated trying to have what lives just in the realm of fantasy.