The POWER of walking away.

Tomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read alot of thread asking advice on how to get back with their ex or the girl who is slipping away. One of the most powerful tip I can give people is simply to walk away. No phone calls, no IM, no emails, nothing. Let them know their choices and actions has consequences. Don't fall into LJBF trap. So when they ask to be friends, just tell them "Sorry, I can't do that." When you walk away, walk with your head held high, like you have just won a battle. Don't let her see you cry or walk with your head hang low like some wuss. I have done it twice to two of my exs during my college years. Both end up contacting me again (after some time apart) and wanted to "talk" and see if we can give it another try. For me, I dont give girls second chances, once we break up, it's over for good. But for those who want to get back with their exs or try and recapture the fire in the girl who's slipping away. Then I highly recommend you try it. I know it's very difficult to pull but you must. And if you ask what if she never returns? Then at least you have your self-respect.

Last edited:

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read alot of thread asking advice on how to get back with their ex or the girl who is slipping away. One of the most powerful tip I can give people is simply to walk away. No phone calls, no IM, no emails, nothing. Let them know their choices and actions has consequences. Don't fall into LJBF trap. So when they ask to be friends, just tell them "Sorry, I can't do that." When you walk away, walk with your head held high, like you have just won a battle. Don't let her see you cry or walk with your head hang low like some wuss. I have done it twice to two of my exs during my college years. Both end up contacting me again (after some time apart) and walked to "talk" and see if we can give it another try. For me, I dont give girls second chances, once we break up, it's over for good. But for those who want to get back with their exs or try and recapture the fire in the girl who's slipping away. Then I highly recommend you try it. I know it's very difficult to pull but you must. And if you ask what if she never returns? Then at least you have your self-respect.

you are 100 percent right...and if you walk away you may realize they arent worth it anyways

tao_jones

Reaction score
It's true. In time, YOU will feel better about just walking away. I failed to do that with a few and regretted it. My last GF just flaked out on me a few weeks ago. I said my piece (respectfully) and walked out, as she doubled over and wept. She knew what she had lost: a man.

diablero

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, I agree. Who gives a sh*t if she is bawling her eyes out once you tell her that it can't and won't work out as being friends. I mean, its your precious time that your wasting on something that is already over and she is not worth it, I would think about that :up:.

people meet and people part...

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its like i say with candies, if you stop eating them, youll realize they werent so great in the first place.:)